• Published 21st Jan 2018
  • 889 Views, 9 Comments

The Star Sapphires of Equestria - Flameboy



Twilight Sparkle, Ember, Skystar, and Gabby become star sapphires.

  • ...
10
 9
 889

Fighting King Sombra part 2

At Oa, also known as the Green Lantern's Base, we see the blue-colored Guardians along with Hal Jordan, Tomar Rey, and Kilowagg talking to each other.

"All of the manhunters are now trashed and no longer moving again. But I shouldn't be jinxing it," Hal said as he showed his right palm to the guardians. And on his second sentence he put his hand on the back of his head.

"Excellent, Hal Jordan. Now, we still need you to keep an eye out for any kind of trouble that may-," the high guardian almost finished until a strange violet aura appeared; in front of him and the other guardians, and the three green lanterns.

Kilowagg, on Hal's right side, opened his mouth. Tomar Rey, on Hal's left side, also did the same thing as Kilowagg. Okay, all of them did the same thing, including the guardians.

"Hal?! Are you there?!" a violet aura colored pony asked. It was a hologram.

"Twilight, what's wrong?" Hal Jordan said while in a worried stance. "And how did you call us?" he said with his right finger pointing to her. "Wait a minute, are you a... Star Sapphire?" Hal said as he had his hand still up in the air.

"No time to explain, I need your help, and maybe a lot more with the other lanterns as well. Because I have a red lantern problem and I need your help with this red lantern! So please, get here as fast as you can before anypony gets hurt! I will try to make sure that he or she don't anypony. Hurry!" Twilight Sparkle said as the hologram faded away.

"How did she get a Star Sapphire ring?" Tomar questioned his friends.

"Well, even though she's a girl, or a mare, I suggest that it would be best if we just make her tell us, with a whole lot of full force!" Kilowagg suggested to his friends.

"Whoa Kilowagg, don't you think that might be a little harsh, not to mention mostly awful?" Tomar Rey asked. "Besides what did she do to make you angry?" Tomar questioned with his right hand on his chin.

"Yeah Kilowagg, why are you angry?" Hal wondered.

"Do you remember when you and the other lanterns were in Equestria, wearing the white lantern rings?" Kilowagg questions him.

"Yeah, so?" Hal replied.

"You all had to purge the death essence from the ponies, even the princesses. But, when I was training Spike, he told me that he was upset with Sombra for making Queen Chrysalis be scared and made her zombie-fy the ponies. She made her hive become zombies. Then, Spike told me something else, though," Kilowagg said.

"What was it?" Tomar wondered.

"He told me that while under the possession of the black Lantern's ring, Twilight Sparkle and her friends were holding him down to the ground. I can't remember how they were holding him down, but maybe we should ask her for the full detail," Kilowagg said. "But he did tell me that she was on his shest, told him that it was his fault for her becoming a zombie lantern, and for not telling her that a green lantern ring has chose her. But, mostly with the zombie lantern thing, she told him that she hated him for all those things. Spike, knowing that it was Sombra's fault for making her a zombie, he still had gotten mad that she said those things to him," he finished.

"Wow, poor kid," Hal Jordan said.

"Maybe we could meet him at his place and see what he has done in Equestria," Tomar Rey suggested.

Hal Jordan and Kilowagg nodded in agreement.

Then, they said their oath.

"In Brightest day, in Blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Those who worships Evil's might, Beware My Power, Green Lantern's Light!" They said with their right arms straight in the air. Next, they flew into space.

Back in Equestria...


"Sweetie Belle!" Spike shouted in a whisper with his left hand next to his left cheek. Then, out from the right side window of the boutique, came Sweetie Belle.

She opened the window up with both her hands. Then, she held her right side of her face with her hand. And her left hand hanging out of the window. "Let me guess, Garble called you that he found Sombra?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Yeah. And he called you before me, huh?" Spike said with his left finger pointing to her. Sweetie Belle nodded once. "And I take it that you are now a human version of yourself?" He said once again. She nodded once again as well, too.

Sweetie pushed her right leg straight out with her foot facing forward. Next, she pulled her left leg up and placed it next to her right leg. She had her hands on the bottom of the window, and then she pushed herself out, then Spike held his hands out to catch her. Next, he caught her with his left hand on her back and his right hand holding under her knees. Then, Spike tilted to his lower right side and put her down on her left leg and then her right leg. She let go of his left shoulder with her right hand and then her left hand on his right shoulder.

"Okay, let's go find Garble now," she said as she was facing towards him and led the way to go find Garble.

Later on, they found him, at the entrance of the Everfree forest. "It's about time you got here," Garble said with his arms crossed. His right arm over his left arm.
"It is now the time, that we finally avenge the dragon ancestors, Spike! And we will make Sombra pay for what he did to your sister, Sweetie!" He shouted with the back of his left fist in front of his chest.

They went into the forest and finally found what they were looking for. The first Yellow Lantern of Equestria, King Sombra.

"Hello Sombra," Sweetie Belle said venomously with her right hand up. Garble lifted his right hand up as well as Spike.

"Ah, the little sister of the Element of Generosity, the dragon hero of the Crystal Empire, and another dragon who wants to avenge his kind," Sombra said to them. "Wait, why are you colored red? It can't be that you are-," he stopped. "Wait, you're red lanterns now?!"

"That's right," Garble said slowly. "We are red lanterns now and I can't wait to get my hands on you for the death of our dragon ancestors!"

"I will have vengeance for what you did to my big sister Rarity!" Sweetie Belle said with anger in her voice.

"And you will pay for what you've done to my sister, Twilight Sparkle, and her friends and all of Equestria for making them become black lanterns!" Spike shouted at him.

"Then let's stop talking and start fighting!" King Sombra yelled.

Then they rushed in towards each other. Now the moment you all been waiting for is now.

Back with Twilight Sparkle at her house...

"Ohhh, were are they?!" Twilight Sparkle said in worry. Then, finally, the green lanterns showed up by flying in.

"So, where's the red Lantern?" Hal Jordan asked.