• Published 21st Jan 2018
  • 889 Views, 9 Comments

The Star Sapphires of Equestria - Flameboy



Twilight Sparkle, Ember, Skystar, and Gabby become star sapphires.

  • ...
10
 9
 889

The Anger

"So, are you ready to give the world your rage, anger, and pure hatred?" Atrocitus questioned the three new red lanterns while looking at the giant battery core.

"Yes, my Lord," GARBLE said as he had his right hand on his heart . He sported red Rocky gauntlets on his lower arms, black shorts, black knee pads, a red shoulder pad with black scales under it, and a fully covered torso armor with the red lanterns' symbol on his chest.

On his left was Sweetie Belle. And Spike was on his right.

Sweetie Belle had became a human version of herself. But she still had her unicorn horn, pony ears, and muzzle. She was still a teenager at the age of 16. She was wearing a bathing suit, but, it was colored red from the bra to the panties, showing her skin. At her hips was a black garter belt with small, skinny, red straps. She was wearing red glass slippers with a strap on top of her ankle, and had two spikes facing upward. The first one at the top is big and the second one which is the small one was right at the cleats. She wears very long stockings that made it to the panties and they were a little close to the panties. Her knees had the same thing that Garble's were. She had very long red evening gloves and had an orange gauntlet on each arm. Her right had the ring on her third ring finger. Under her neck, the red lanterns' symbol was there. She had red eye shadow under each eye. She also has the same shoulder pad like Garble's, only, it was on her right.

Spike had the same thing as Garble's and that's all.

Atrocitus turned around to his right side and looked at the three.
"Then go. Show the world that you will have vengeance for so many killings of your kind! And kill the yellow lantern that is Sombra, for making so many of your friends and family the black lanterns of death! And Sweetie Belle, kill him for making you fight your own big sister, Rarity Belle," he said as he had his arms at his hips.

"I shall give him 20 punches or kicks for the sins he made in Equestria!" Sweetie Belle said as she held her left hand and left foot far away from the other.

"Excellent!

"He's one of the reasons our kind have been hunted down as prey to the pony ancestors, and I'll see to it that he is going down to Tartarus!" GARBLE shouted.

"*Sigh* you all make me proud of you wanting to let your anger loose.

Also I decided that Twilight's age is 18.4.-Flameboy

"And what troubles you, Spike?"

"*Inhale and exhale* I just don't get why I need to protect them? I mean, I have been treated like a slave by Twilight. I've been thought as a monster to Fluttershy. I was told to say the same thing that Pinkie told me to say and got sad that I just said her line. I can't figure that girl out. I was called as a lame Dragon by Rainbow Dash,-"

"That girl will pay for calling you lame, Spike. With me punching her like a punching bag, of course!" Garble shouted when he clenched his right hand into a fist.

"Thanks, Garble, but that's not all, I was even treated like a pin cushion by Rarity never ever EVER finding out about my love to her! And Applejack had the galls to try and break my Dragon Code! And then, when they were black lanterns, they held me down and B. Lantern Twilight Sparkle said that if I had just told the truth about the green ring, then she and her friends would never become those zombie lanterns!"

"Yep, I am definitely going to hurt them for what they did to my friend."