• Published 21st Jan 2018
  • 890 Views, 9 Comments

The Star Sapphires of Equestria - Flameboy



Twilight Sparkle, Ember, Skystar, and Gabby become star sapphires.

  • ...
10
 9
 890

The Dragon of Love

In the Dragon Lands...


"Ugh! Sooo bored! Why am I still here if these numb skulls always do the same thing?! Everydragon is either wrestling to test their strength to learn more about combat, lava surfing, eating gems, sleeping, or practicing their fire-breathing for target practice. I wish there was something else to do. I wish my friends Spike, Twilight, or even Thorax were here. Twilight might tell me more of how to act friendly when making new friends with ponies. Spike could tell me more of how it feels like to be the only dragon in pony society. Or maybe Thorax can tell me how the rogue changelings are cooperating without stealing love from ponies anymore. *Inhale and Exhale* Mostly, I just wanna see Spike again. Every time he hugs me, I feel so many feelings. Maybe it's because there were dragonsneeze flowers there that made me allergic. After all, every dragon is allergic to those. And those feelings I feel, were probably friendship, compassion, kindness, loyalty, honesty, generosity, laughter, and the magical love. Ha! Those last six feelings I just said were the Elements of Harmony.
Wait! Did I say.. "magical love?" Oh charcoal! I did! But dragons don't do love! Especially me! Wait, I was like that, but I'm no longer that kind of dragon that doesn't do friends or do helping. When I met Spike, I thought he was just a runt with no courage. But, when he saved me from drowning, and then, when I met his friends Twilight and Rarity, they thought he could win the gauntlet. But, they care for him. They didn't think he would win, they had faith in him, even helped follow him so that he would have their support. And thanks to them, I found a dragon that doesn't really care if he's small, cause he was smart. So, what I feel more with Spike, from my heart, I feel... the magic of, LOVE," Ember, who was now 16, said with a tear coming down her right eye.


Then, when she went back into her cave, since she was still small compared to her father, Torch, a violet glow came from the sky, passing through the stars and suddenly stopped.


"Scanning for LOVE, completed," the strange violet colored object said and headed to the Dragon's Lair.


Meanwhile, at Ysmault, the city of the red lanterns of RAGE...

A titan with red armor came through the giant doors. His name, was Atrocitus.

The Champion Of HATE.

The Ruler Of Ysmault.

The Agent Of VENGEANCE.

The Powerful Being Of ANGER.

"Sooo, a new green lantern of WILLPOWER. And it's a dragon. Wait a second, is that another dragon. A red one at that. He might be the Dragon Champion of HATE. A second red lantern that will hold that title, but he won't be the only one. Garble? Hmm, a nice ring to it. Speaking of which, that purple dragon, Spike, would be-*pauses* Wait! Spike?! That is no green lantern name! But he can keep it, once he becomes my Soldier of HATE. First Garble, then Spike. HmHmHmm," Atrocitus said. "Maybe I'll even get that Sweetie Belle, too. She was the first, so I will send a ring for her along with Spike's. Soon, I will have a Dragon Champion of HATE, a Unicorn Mistress of VENGEANCE, and a Dragon Soldier of RAGE! HAHAHA!" he laughed.


So the rings went to Sweetie Belle. Then, Garble. And finally, Spike. Sweetie Belle remembered how Spike died and wanted Vengeance, not to mention that she felt so much ANGER that her own sister was filled with GREED. Garble wanted Vengeance for when the ancestors of the ponies have murdered his own kind before he was born. And Spike, you already know what happened with him, the Mane6, held him down, and when Black Lantern Twilight Sparkle of Death told him that it was his fault that she became that thing, and that she hated him for it, it made him feel Anger to Hatred when he heard those words.


All the rings gave them their armor, and took them to Ysmault, where Atrocitus gave them their titles.

Later on that night, after that....

"Whoa! What are you?" Ember asked. "You know what? I'm calling you... "Rare Gem."

"Say the oath," Rare Gem said as she slid on Ember's right middle finger.

"For hearts long lost and full of fright," she paused only to see her right leg and then her left leg were encompassed by pink thigh highs with white ankle bracelets. "For those alone in blackest night," she paused again and saw that her butt glowed a pink ring. It circled left. Then, it reached her left hip and then her right hip, then it went down to cover her female dragon private area. "Huh, soft." Then it went up and reached the left side of her chest and moved to the right side. "Accept our ring and join our fight," she said and paused yet again. When she said "Accept our ring", she saw that from her middle finger it painted her finger in pink, then her index, then, her pinkie since dragons only have four fingers, then her thumb and went passed her wrist. Next, it kept going and passed her elbow, and finally stopped when it reached her armpit. That pink evening glove also had a floppy spike. Then, when she said "and join our fight", the same thing happened to her left arm. "Love conquers all," she said and then bent her head while forming the snout and the head and fins of her helmet from the gauntlet of fire. "With Violet light," she yelled as she finished the oath and put her arms together, side to side, like Wonder Woman, and pulled them apart and blasted the surrounding area when she said"light."


"Hmm, my helmet from the Gauntlet of Fire. Well, most of it. At least I can move my mouth easily and still have the fins," she said as she had her hands on her mouth and then held her left helmet fin with her left hand. "With pink undies and a bra," she said as she pulled the top left side of her undies and had her arms opened while sh looked down to her chest. "A big yet short collar with a pink beaded chain with a pendant that has a symbol embedded in it," she said as pointed at her collar with her right finger and then used that hand to hold her little big necklace with the pendant. Then, she placed her right hand on her right leg. "Hmm, long pink socks," she said. "*looks at her left arm* And pink evening gloves,*then looks at her right arm* with floppy spikes," she said.

"Hmm.... I LOVE IT!" she shouted. But it got her father's attention. Luckily, the ring hid herself.

"What's all the commotion about?!" Torch yelled.

"Sorry, Dad, I just fell out of bed from a bad dream," she lied.

Then, Torch went back to his chambers.

Then, when he was gone, Ember held out her right arm and got her star sapphire outfit back on.

Next, she whispered to not wake her father again. "I LOVE IT!" she said by whispering.

Author's Note:

Basically, like Twilight, she was looking at an oval-shaped mirror.