• Published 28th Dec 2017
  • 1,195 Views, 14 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls The Friendship Games - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sunset Shimmer has end up with the hardest challege besides competing in the Friendship Games, is facing herself

  • ...
2
 14
 1,195

Chapter 16: A Message From a Old Friends

After a long day:

Sunset Shimmer from Crystal Prep, Shine the cat, and Dean Crystalis are back home and can't wait to get some sleep.

Sunset Shimmer and her cat head straight to their room and are very tired from all the excitement the Friendship Games have.

Sunset get on her bed to lay down and relax. Her cat jumps on the bed to lay down with her.

After a bit of relaxation, Sunset takes her laptop from the top of her desk to do a little fun and to check her emails.

Sunset then stretches herself and says, "I'm glad that we get to be more touch with my friends."

"I know," Shine says as she stretches herself.

Shine then looks on the screen of her owners laptop and noticed something. She can see that on the top of the screen with an envelope is at she can see it shows the number 1 on it.

Shine turns to Sunset to inform her about the letter and says, "Hey Sunset, looks like you have an email."

"Really," Sunset says surprisingly.

Sunset use the mouse on her laptop and click on the letter on the screen. When she see who was the the last person the send her the email, she looks very surprised and happy about what she just revived.

Sunset happily says, "It from Twilight."

With that Sunset then clicks on Twilight's letter. She is very excited to see what she said because even though they write to each other, they haven't seen each other in years.

When the mail pops out, she reads the letter from her friend.

Sunset's voice comes out as the letter is being read.

Dear Sunset,
I'm emailing you too see how you are you doing. Guess what, I'm going to be moving back to Canterlot City and going to be starting school at Canterlot High School. My mom said it's alright for me to spend a few days at your house and Chrysalis during the move. I'm also bring my new puppy named Spike, he is so sweet and kind and don't have problems with your cat. I really miss you and I'm glad that I get to come back and do the things that we used to with our other friends. I'll see you in a few months and I already thought of ideas of what we can do,

P.S. Make sure to tell Chrysalis that Shining Armor and Cadence will be coming with us, along with baby Flurry Heart.

Love your dear good Friend,

Twilight Sparkle

After reading the letter, Sunset starts to get a big smile on her face. In fact she is so happy that she screams,"Yes!" from the top of her lungs.

Sunset is excited that one of her best friends is coming home to Canterlot City, even though she is going to a different school she is going to see her like every day. She is so excited that she starts to laugh and dance happily. Shine is rather confused by this.

Just at things are going good for her.

Dean Chrysalis comes in her room with an angry look on her face and yells, "Sunset, what's all the screaming about?"

Sunset is so happy that she grabs Chrysalis and starts to dance with her.

Sunset happily says,"It exciting news really big news!"

"Is it something to get really excited about?" Chrysalis asks trying to keep a smile on her face.

"Twilight's coming home!" Sunset screams happily.

Chrysalis looks at Sunset with a surprised look on her face. She can tell that Sunset says that Twilight is moving back to Canterlot City.

Chrysalis surprisingly asks, "She is?"

"And Shining Armor Cadence and Flurry Heart are coming too," Sunset explains with a smile on her face.

Chrysalis starts to smile when she hears that Cadence is coming as well. She remember that Cadence and her have been friends since college, "Wow that is exciting news."

"I know," Sunset replies with glee.

Chrysalis understands that Sunset is very excited to see her old friend again, But she knows that they need to get some sleep

Chrysalis calmly says, "But right now you need to get some rest."

Sunset then calms herself down and says, "I know, but can I write to her first?"

"Okay, but make sure to get ready for bed after that," Chrysalis informs her.

"I will," Sunset says happily.

Then Chrysalis leaves the room and heads back to her room to get some sleep. After Chrysalis laves, Sunset starts to type an email to Twilight and is very happy.

Sunset types as her voice come out while she types.

Dear Twilight,

This is great new. I can't wait to see you again after all these years and I can't wait to tell the others about it. Oh yeah, you are never going to believe what crazy thing the others and I gotten ourselves through in the Friendship Games. One of the things I can tell you that I met two different version of ourselves and my cat can talk now. Another thing I can tell you that CHS has magic and I kind of got turned into a magical creature and almost tore the world apart, but things are better now. Being in the Games help me be more confident and my bond with our friends is stronger. I can't wait to see you when you move here and hope to write you again soon.

P.S. I'm sure your dog and my cat will get along even though she can talk now.

Love,

Sunset Shimmer

After typing the email and sends it, Sunset and Shine decide to get ready for bed. After getting themselves ready for bed Shine jumps into Sunset's arms as her owner is making their way to her bed. After getting on the bed, Sunset and Shine cover themselves with their blankets and fall fast to sleep. Sunset then starts to dream about the kind of excitements she and her friends are going to have, especially when Twilight comes back to Canterlot. She knows one thing for certain… her counterpart and her friends, along with her own friends are going to be so surprised when she tells them, the next day.

Author's Note:

The End.

Maybe someday, there will be a sequel for this story.

Comments ( 1 )

PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL SOMEDAY

Login or register to comment