• Published 28th Dec 2017
  • 1,195 Views, 14 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls The Friendship Games - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sunset Shimmer has end up with the hardest challege besides competing in the Friendship Games, is facing herself

  • ...
2
 14
 1,195

Chapter 5: Confusion All Around

In Canterlot High hallway:

The Equestrian Sunset and her friends are walking, talking about their predicament with the Sunset from their world and because of this now Two Sunset are at the same school. They also know that this Friendship Games is going to have some… complications.

"I can't believe that our world's Sunset goes to Crystal Prep," Rarity says sounding very upset about the situation.

"You're saying that Sunset Shimmer's human counterpart is going to compete against us," Rainbow Dash adds.

Then she says in a awkward way, "This is going to be so weird."

"You're right, Two Sunset Shimmers are competing against each other and goes to different schools, that's going to be confusing," Pinkie replies.

"That Sunset Shimmer maybe me from this world, but there is now way she can know about magic randomly popping up during pep rallies and costume changes," Sunset replies completely upset about the situation.

This kind of reaction catch the attentions of her friends.

Sunset realize this and sadly says, "Sorry is just… I got a lot on my mind on trying to figure out how magic works in this world. I'm also frustrated that I haven't heard back from Twilight yet."

The girls can see that Sunset is very worried about this and now that her human counterpart is making the scene.

Applejack comes to Sunset and says, "She's a princess in Equestria. Probably got problems of her own to deal with."

"We certainly can't expect her to drop everything and pop through the portal whenever. Especially if it's to deal with something as minor as a few random pony-ups," Rarity adds.

"But they aren't minor! Magic came into this world when I stole Twilight's crown. It's taken a lot for me to earn everyone's trust. If we have to forfeit the games because I can't think of a way to keep it under control, and now that my human counterpart is here… I… just don't know what to do," Sunset explains to the girls very worried and confused about the magic in this world. She can't even finish her sentence and feels like not talking this stress anymore.

"Oh, Sunset, I'm sure you'll be able to figure things out," Fluttershy replies trying to cheer her up.

"You're the one who helped us understand what was goin' on with the sirens. Remember?" Applejack adds as she asks that statement.

Sunset Shimmer looks at the girls with a sad look and says, "I guess, but Twilight was the one who really figured out what we needed to defeat them."

Then Rarity comes up to Sunset and says, "But don't you remember, darling? What we needed to defeat them was you."

Sunset Shimmer sighs and says, "Alright." feeling a bit better now.

Hearing that cause the girls to cheer for her.

The Rainbow says, "Come on, guys! Let's see if we can find any info about the events and come up with a strategy."

She she and the others are leaving she notice that Sunset isn't following them, she looks at Sunset and asks, "You comin', Sunset?"

Then Sunset replies, "I'll...catch up with you guys in a bit."

Then Sunset decides to go outside for a few minutes, thens he opens her book to see if Twilight replies but noting. She sighs and says while looking at the pages, "Still no replies."

Then looks at the statue that gives her an idea to go to Twilight herself.

A the Front of the school:

Sci Sunset is deep in thought of her double and wonders who she is and why she's at CHS.

She is so deep in thought that she accidentally bump into Sour Sweet. Sometime she wonder that either Sour Sweet likes her or hates her because she keep switching her personality from a sweetheart to a raging wolf most of the time.

"Watch where you're going," Sour says upsetly.

"Sorry," Sci. Sunset simply says. Then she decides to sit down and feeling deep in thought. This caught Sour Sweet and the other's attention.

"Sunset, are you okay?" Sour Sweet asks and more nicely.

"Not much, but I really need someone to talk to," Sci Sunset replies sadly.

"Why?" Sunny asks curiously.

"Okay, I went inside the school earlier and somehow everyone in this school knows me," Sci Sunset explains.

The girls are surprised to hear that everyone in Canterlot High knows her, but they don't exactly know why.

"It's got to be a prank," Indigo suggests.

"Something to freak you out," Sugar Coat adds, thinking this is a joke the CHS students are playing.

Then Sci. Sunset says, "But that's not the weird part."

"There's more," Sour replies sourly.

Sci Sunset knows that the girls won't believe it, but she knows she has to tell them. Sci. sunset takes a deep breath and says, "When I found my way into the music room I meet 6 girls who goes to this school and one of them looks exactly like me."

The girl's' eyes widen with a shock. They aren't sure what to make of it. Two Sunset Shimmers are going to different schools is something at will be kind of impossible.

Then Indigo awkwardly says, "Okay, this has to be a prank."

This made Sci. Sunset very annoyed and then she says, "Hello, same hair color and style, same skin color, same color eyes, and the same name."

Then she realize that she is letting her emotions get in the way, then she says, "Sorry I over reacted."

"Okay that's weird," Lemon replies feeling awkward about this.

"Principal Cinch told not to worry about it, but I just heard that she is the smartest student and she's competing in the games," Sci Sunset replies sounding very upset about the situation.

"That's does sound like a problem," Lemon replies.

Then Sugar Coat says, "Or, maybe not."

The girls stare at her for a little bit. Then she goes to Sunset and asks, "Sunset, when you saw your double did you notice something different about her?"

Sunset thinks about it and remember something about her that is different from herself. She says, "Well she's not wearing our school uniform, and she doesn't wear glasses at all, and has her hair down."

"There you go as long as people see two different version of you, they'll figure out there are two Sunset who goes to different schools," Sugar Coat explains.

"So you have nothing to worry about," Sunny Flare adds.

"I guess you're right," Sci Sunset replies feeling a little better.

"Now let's not focus on this other Sunset and focus on winning the Friendship Games, okay," Indigo replies trying to give her Sunset more confidence.

"Okay," Sci Sunset replies but feeling a bit better now.

Just as she is going to see Chrysalis, but then her device activates again and Sunset want to go check this out. She finds her way to the statue just like what happen earlier. Little did she know her counterpart is at the other side of the statue where the portal is at.

"Maybe there's another way for me to reach her?" Sunset says to herself, as she is reaching for the portal. After putting her hand on it, some kind of force is forcing her hands on the statue, and not letting her go.

She screams, "Hey, let go!"

At the same time:

Sci Sunset device is collecting the magic from both Sunset Shimmer and the portal and this is making her very scared.

"What's going on?!" Sci Sunset replies completely scared about what she is witnessing.

After a moment of struggling Sci Sunset is able to close her device, and made her and the other Sunset fall over. Sci. Sunset is so shocked about what happened that she didn't notice her device make some sparks and strange noises.

When the Equestrian Sunset comes around she can see her counterpart the other side of the statue. She also realize her counterpart might have something to do with it.

"What did you do?" Equestrian Sunset asks her counterpart in completely shocked.

Sci. Sunset was about to explain, until she hear Dean Chrysalis calling her, "Sunset, you have to check with the others."

Sci. Sunset looks at her for a second before leaving to check in with the other students before the Equestrian Sunset can catch her.

When the Sci Sunset is gone, The Equestrian Sunset decides to check the portal, but when she touched it, she notice the portal isn't there any more. She scaredly says, "Where's the portal?"

Then she screams, "Where's the portal?!" knowing that since the portal is gone there is no way for her to get to Twilight now.

Author's Note:

Confusion leads to trouble