• Published 28th Dec 2017
  • 1,195 Views, 14 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls The Friendship Games - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sunset Shimmer has end up with the hardest challege besides competing in the Friendship Games, is facing herself

  • ...
2
 14
 1,195

Chapter 7: Let the Friendship Games Begin

The Next Day:

At CHS, today is the day of the Friendship Games first event. the 12 students on the two teams are excited about the games and can't wait to get started.

Vice Principal Luna's voice comes on the speakers and says, "Good morning, students. I'm sure you're all thrilled to start the first day of the Friendship Games. Our competitors will face off in every aspect of the CHS curriculum, culminating in the elimination equation finale."

At the hallway:

Principal Celestia, Vice Principal Luna, Principal Cinch, and Dean Chrysalis ar with the 12 chosen competitors of their school. They are very eager on completing that trying win the games and beat each other.

But the Sunsets of the two different school has something else that is going on in their minds besides competing in the Friendship Games.

Sci Sunset is now very excited to compete in the games, but also very concern about the strange energy she's encounter since she got here. She realy want to please Principal Cinch by competing and want to do her best in the games, even though she has some weak points. The thing she is most worried is Sunset Shimmer of Equestria. The way she acts and the way she do, it's as if she is her but in a different life, but one thing she does know since her double is going to be in the games she felt like she is competing against herself. While everyone else want her to not worry about it and focus winning the games like everyone else.

Sunset Shimmer of Equestria is with her friends and they are ready to get the games started. The problem is that she needs to make sure magic doesn't appear in the games. What even more hardee, that with the magic draining she thinks her counterpart has something to do with it. She is more concern about her counterpart competing in the games as much as Sci. Sunset is the reason why is because she knows she is actually competing against herself in the games and this going to be one of the most hardest thing that she needs to do.

Chrysalis says, "Welcome to the first event, the Academic Decathlon!" Then Chrysalis says, "You'll be scored on chemistry, home-ec and everything in between. But remember, only the six students from each team with the most points will move on to event number 2. Good luck!"

So with that the games starts and are going to bring in their A game and each side are determined to win.

Sunset Shimmer and the Wonder Colts:

Ho! We're gonna take you down

Ho! We're gonna take you down!

Take you down!

(Ho! We're gonna take you down)

Take you down!

The first part of the the event is the chemistry event and everyone are working hard on getting the chemicals right. They also make sure they put on their lab coats, goggles, and gloves for safety reasons.

From the Staff point of view:

Principal Cinch can see that the Equestrian Sunset is just as smart as her Sunset, but knows her Sunset can handle the challenge.

Sour Sweet and the Shadow Bolts:

We're gonna take you out

(Oh oh!)

We're gonna take you out

(Aw aw!)

Take you out!

(We're gonna take you out!)

Take you out!

After finishing with the chemistry part of the event everyone in both sides got the chemical into a green color, except for Derpy. Her chemical turn red and exploded all over her face.

Wonder Colts:

The next round the students need to be in pairs. The students measure their ingredients, put them in bowls, mix them, put them in baking pans and then the oven to bake. After that they start to put icing on them after the cakes cool of. After they finish, they wait for the judges to see their cakes.

We're not about to let you win

So get out of our way

Think you got us beat

But we're here to stay

United strong, yeah, we'll take you down

You're not so tough now, you're in our town

All the time we lost before

Not about to give up, we're only bringing' in more

We can smell your fear, we can see you sweat

Hope you didn't spend money cuz you're losing' this bet!

Principal Celestia, Vice Principal Luna, and Dean Chrysalis judges the cake and see the different kind of them. Flash and Bon Bon blush because they made bread with sprinkles for some reason.

When they see Suri and Upper Crust's cake they really like the design. They give the judges the cake to see it they like it. When they see Fluttershy and Pinkie cake, they can see their cake is bigger and well design. When Pinkie cut the cake they can see the mona lisa inside. The judges were amazed by it.

Suri and Upper Crust are feeling a bit discouraged, but get scared when their principal come over to them and knows she is not happy.

You're got nothin' on us

Na, na, na-na-na, na

Let's go Wonder Colts!

You're got nothin' on us

Na, na, na-na-na, na

Let's go Wonder Colts!

Suri gets nervous at the serious look her principal is giving her that she almost dropped the cake. Sci. Sunset is able to grab the cake before she drops it. Suri and Upper Crust are relieved that the cake has been saved. Principal Cinch takes her glasses off and simply sighs because even though her Sunset sometimes act competitive she can be helpful when she needs to.

Shadow Bolts:

In this part, the school goes in pairs to make a birdhouse. They measure, saw, paint, hammered, and nailed to make a birdhouse.

Take a little too much for a school that never wins

Maybe you should just stop 'fore you even begin

We are Crystal Prep High and we have a reputation

Every little moment is about our education

Put your ears to the ground

Listen to that sound

You're a house of cards

And it's about to fall down (fall down)

About to fall down (fall down) and hit the ground

As Principal Celestia, Vice Principal Luna, and Dean Chrysalis judge the birdhouse, they can see the different kinds of it. The students are very proud of their work. When they stop at Sandalwood and Microchip's birdhouse, they notice it's not well made. Luna tap it with her pencil and it just collapses then she write points in her note book. When they got to Indigo Zap and Sugar Coat's birdhouse they made it look like two floored birdhouse with flames on it. They were amazed by the birdhouse.

Sandalwood and Microchip feel bad that they didn't do good on the even, but they still have fun.

You're got nothin' on us

Na, na, na-na-na, na

Let's go Shadow Bolts!

You're got nothin' on us

Na, na, na-na-na, na

Let's go Shadow Bolts!

As Sandalwood and Microchip are leaving, Indigo Zap and Sugar Coat push them and knock the wood off of Microchip's hand. This made them very angry, but Fluttershy and Applejack manage to calm them down.

Next event is a spelling bee and they need to spell different words. From CHS the students that are able to get to the round are Sunset Shimmer, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Rarity. At Crystal Prep they have Sci. Sunset Shimmer, Sugar Coat, Indigo Zap, Sour Sweet, Sunny Flare, and Lemon Zest.

Wonder Colts:

Pressure's on

Now we're gonna beat you

Step aside, it's time that we defeat you

Crystal Prep, yourself-respect you're about to go

Down, down, down, down

During the Spelling Bee, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Sugar Coat and Lemon Zest go the word they spelled wrong, but Sugar Coat didn't seem to care.

Shadow Bolts:

Pressure's on

You know we're gonna take you

Just give up before we have to break you

Canter-not-a-lot, you're about to go

Down, down, down, down

The Spelling Bee continues and nether of them are going to quit.

Wonder Colts:

Take it up to the top

'Cause we know we can win

On CHS side Sunset Shimmer is going to be competing for the final part of the education part of the games and walk on the stage.

Shadow Bolts:

Maybe you should just stop

'Cause we've seen you give in

On Crystal prep side Sunset Shimmer's Human counterpart also walk on the stage to do the final part of the even.

Wonder Colts:

We believe in ourselves

And we've got what it take

Both of the Sunset Shimmers from different schools are walking toward each other and they both know that they both they need to competing each other. They also know that their intelligence will be tested.

All:

And we're not gonna stop

Sci. Sunset Shimmer:

I can't wait 'til this is all over

There's so much more that's going on

EQ. Sunset Shimmer

Before these games are finally over

I'll find out just what she's done

The final part of the Decathlon, the two Sunsets were given a math equation and they need to solve it within the time limit they were given. Everyone is getting nervous about it. Principal Cinch is getting serious and watching how quick the two Sunset are writing their answer.

All:

Can she do it?

Will she make it?

Who will win it?

Who will take it?

Can she do it?

Who she make it?

Did she win it?

Did she take it?

Who's the winner?

Who's the reject?

How did she answer?

Nether of the Sunsets are giving in. After finishing writing their answer. Principal Cinch come stage to look over their answer.

Once on stage she looks over the answer. After looking at their answer carefully, she points to Sunset Shimmer of Canterlot high and says, "Incorrect!"

Sunset Shimmer feels a little sad that she lost. When Photo Finished took the picture, the students stare at her. She blushes and decides to sit back down.

"That means the winner of the Friendship Games first event is… Sunset Shimmer and Crystal Prep,"

Sci. Sunset is happy that she won the event, but notice that her classmates were kind of happy though they know her winning in education is expected.

Rainbow Dash come on stage hugging her Sunset and says, "That was awesome!"

"Truly amazing!" Rarity adds.

"But we didn't win!" Sunset says sadly.

"That was as close to winnin' as Canterlot's ever been." Applejack replies.

Sci Sunset looks at the other Sunset and can see that she is very happy with her friends, it kind of reminds her of herself with Sunny Flare and the others.

Just then Sour Sweet and the others come on stage to congratulate her.

"Yo Sunset great job!" Indigo Zap replies happily.

"Thanks but I had to admit that other me is pretty," Sci. Sunset says while blushing.

Sour Sweets says, "Pff, whatever! You kick but!"

"Well, it obvious she's going to win this even," Sugar Coat says.

"And at least this other Sunset didn't gave you any trouble," Sunny Flare adds.

"Thanks. I was just more focus on the Friendship Games to worry about her," Sci. Sunset explains.

Dean Chrysalis comes on stage and announce, "After a careful tally of the points, we'd like to present the students moving on to the Friendship Games' second event."

With that the girls decides to leave stage leaving the gym, but Sci. Sunset decides to stay at the bottom of the stage and wait for Chrysalis.

When Chrysalis is done and make her way off the stage, she can see her Sunset waiting for her.

"Glad your having fun," Chrysalis says when she got off the stage.

"Yeah, being in the Friendship Games is actually fun," Sci. Sunset replies happily.

"And I can see you're getting more acquainted with your friends," Chrysalis adds.

Sunset realize that she is right she has been friends with Sunny Flare and the others for a long time. When she started going to Crystal Prep and working she couldn't be with them anymore. She says,"Yeah. I guess I did."

Then they both decide to leave together and decide to walk around together.

From the other side of the gym Principal Cinch, Sunny Flare and the others can see their Sunset leaving with Chrysalis. They can see that Sunset is having a good time at the games and ready for the next round.

Sunny Flare turns to her mother and her friends and says, "You know what guys, Sunset being in the games is actually a good thing."

"What do you mean?" Sour asks.

"She means were actually able to hang out with her again," Sugar Coat answers.

"And made it more exciting," Lemon says excitedly.

"So what do you think," Indigo asks her principal.

"Well she will help keep us with Crystal Preps reputation," Principal Cinch answers.

Then Principal Cinch turns to Sunny Flare and sadly says, "But seeing you and Sunset, kind of reminds me of my days with Sun Dust."

With that she decides to leave and leaves the girls with a confused look on their face. Sunny Flare is the only one who knows why she did that. She understand that her mother misses Sun Dust and so does she. In fact she and Sunset has been friends since they were little. She is right about one thing being in the Friendship Games is bringing her friend Sunset closer to them and wish it will never end.

When she outside of the gym, she secretly brings out a picture from her pocket. The picture is a old photo of her Chrysalis and Sunset mother. Like Chrysalis she miss Sun Dust as well and glad Sunset gets the chance to be there with her daughter like she and Sun Dust had. She simply sighs sadly and remembers the good time they had together.

Author's Note:

Sounds like sadness begin to stir.