• Published 28th Dec 2017
  • 1,195 Views, 14 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls The Friendship Games - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sunset Shimmer has end up with the hardest challege besides competing in the Friendship Games, is facing herself

  • ...
2
 14
 1,195

Chapter 2: CHS Rally

At Canterlot High Library:

Some of the students were studying and chatting with her friends. At that time Sunset Shimmer called a meeting with her friends about the mysterious person she saw earlier today.

"She was definitely doing something to the statue or was going to," Sunset says.

"Do you think she came through the portal from Equestria?" Fluttershy asks.

"No, I'm pretty sure I would noticed that. I think she was from over here," Sunset answers.

"Well, that's a relief," Applejack replies. Then she says, "The last thing we need is another magical so-and- so bent on world domination coming' over from Equestria."

"Agreed." Rarity replies. They she says, "I have no interest in another fight against the power of evil magic. The wear and tear on my wardrobe is just too much to keep up with."

"Still a mysterious figure snooping around the portal. Don't you want to know what she was up to?" Sunset tries to persuade the others.

"I don't even want to guess," Fluttershy shutters worriedly.

"Well you don't have to," Rainbow Dash says holding a yearbook. Then she says, "Because I totally figure out who it was."

Pinkie gets in front of Rainbow and starts to guess who can that mysterious person is. Pinkie guesses, "Ooh ooh, A nighttime statue cleaner, a magical portal manious maintainer, a gardener,"

Rainbow gets annoyed at Pinkie suggestions the she pushes Pinkie and says, "Seeing is how they got off a bus from the city and got back on a bus heading to the city. I'll be they go to…"

"Crystal Prep," The girls except Sunset say with annoyance.

"Yep, with the friendship games starting tomorrow they totally tried to prank us by defacing the wondercolt statue," Rainbow Dash explains a little angry and annoyed.

"Why would anyone take a bus all the way from the city for that," Sunset asks.

"Because the Crystal Prep shadowbolts are our biggest rivals," Applejack answers first a little angry.

"Because that just what the students at Crystal prep would do, " Rarity adds with an annoyed expression.

"Because even though they beat us at everything, soccer, tennis, golf. They still have to gloat." Rainbow Dash adds, while showing a picture of the Wondercolt statue dressed as a circus clown.

"Seems kind of silly to me," Sunset says rolling her eyes.

"Silly" The girls says in a shock, surprising Sunset Shimmer.

"So I guess you think the Friendship Games are silly too," Rainbow says bing a little annoyed, and the girls also understand Rainbow statement.

"Well, it's not like we'll be fighting the powers of evil magic, and besides I think she was holding some strange device," Sunset Shimmer says, while rolling her eyes and explains to them what that person was doing.

"A device?" Rarity says questionably.

"Yeah. It's like she was observing the statue and somehow that devise lead her to the portal," Sun adds, still thinking and using her hand to scratch her head.

"But still, well be fighting against a school full of meanies. Not everything has to be magical to be important," Fluttershy says, explaining to Sunset about comparing the two situation the school has.

"You're right. I'm sorry. I know it's a big deal," Sunset Shimmer says apologizing to the girls.

"That's putting it mildly, darling. They're still revamping the playing field in preparations," Rarity replies.

"I just don't understand why there's this big rivalry. Aren't the "Friendship Games" supposed to be about our two schools getting along?" Sun asks still kind of confused about the two school rivalry.

"Well, it's kind of hard to get along with someone who beats you at everything," Applejack replies feeling angry while holding the yearbook.

"Not anymore! this time, things are gonna be different," Rainbow says.

"What do you mean?" Sunset asks confused about what Rainbow Dash said.

"You'll see," Rainbow says with a smirk on her face.

"Okay but…" Sun is about to say but then stop for a little bit to think.

"But what?" Fluttershy asks curiously.

"That mysterious person was scared when she saw me," Sun says remembering this person she saw earlier.

"Scared?" Rainbow asks confused.

"Like something surprised her, something about me gave her a complete shock," Sunset explains feeling concern.

"Well, you'll worry about your mystery person while we figure out on what to do at the games," Rarity replies to Sunset and reassuring her.

Sunset decides to let this slide and worry about the Friendship Games and worry about this mystery person later.

The next day at CHS Gym:

The students of Canterlot High even the main 6 are gather to the gym to hear Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna speech about the friendship games.

"As I am sure you all know, tomorrow, Canterlot High School will be hosting our fellow students from Crystal Prep Academy as we join in the spirit of excellence, sportsmanship, and fidelity to compete in the Friendship Games," Celestia says.

Just then some of the students clap their hands and cheer in a annoyed and sarcastic way. Meaning that they don't seem to enjoy the games at all.

"Sinces the Games only happen every four years, I'm sure you're all curious what goes on," Celestia adds cheerfully.

Just then Flash Sentry gets out of his seat and says, "You mean other than us losing?!"

Celestia and Luna didn't like to hear that, but decides to ignore it. Celestia then says, "And "that" is why I've asked Rainbow Dash to come up and give you all a little, um… context." At that moment Rainbow Dash gets on the stage to give her context.

"Thank you Principal Celestia," Rainbow Dash says taking the microphone from her.

Then Rainbow Dash gets serious and says, "I know a lot of you might think there's no way to beat a fancy school like Crystal Prep at anything."

"Unless it's a "losing to Crystal Prep" competition! 'Cause we're really good at that!" Pinkie yells across the gym out of nowhere.

Rainbow Dash groans at Pinkie's statement. The decides to ignore Pinkie and continued her speech, "And I know that CHS has never won the Friendship Games even once."

"Oh, dear," Rarity says hoping is not what she think it is. Then she turns to Sunset and says, "I hope this speech isn't meant to be motivational."

With that music starts playing as Rainbow Dash give her speech.

Rainbow says, "Crystal Prep students are super athletic,super smart, and super motivated. But there is something they aren't. They aren't Wondercolts!"

Rainbow Dash starts to sing:

We fought magic more than once, and come out on top,

Chorus:

Oh, oh

During the curtains behind her opens and reveal the CHS school band adding a little more spice to this.

Rainbow Dash:

There's other schools, but none can make those claims

Chorus:

Na, na-na-na-na, oh

At that some of them are getting confused and some are starting have their spirits up.

Rainbow Dash:

Together we are Canterlot

Come and cheer our name

Chorus:

Oh, oh

With That Rainbow Dash jumps off stage and the she and the band starts to march down the aisle.

Rainbow Dash and Chorus:

This will be our year to win these games

We'll always be Wondercolts forever

And now our time has finally arrive

'Cause we believe in the Magic of Friendship

And we know at the end of the day, it is we who survive

At that point DJ or Vinyl Scratch plug in her dj to the speaker to make it really interesting and inspiring.

Instrumental:

Students:

Hey!

Rainbow Dash:

We're not the school we were before

Students:

Before!

Rainbow Dash:

Yeah, we're different now

Chorus: Oh, oh Students: Hey, hey!

Rainbow Dash:

We overcame the obstacles we faced

Chorus:

Overcame the obstacles we faced

Students:

Hey!

Rainbow Dash:

We're Canterlot united

Students:

Unite!

Rainbow Dash:

We'll never bow

Then Rainbow Dash throws her marching hat in the air and the girl caryng to patton lead her band to throw pony ears and tails to the students to represent their school spirit.

Chorus: Oh, oh Students: Hey, hey!

Rainbow Dash:

So get ready to see us in first place

All:

We'll always be Wondercolts forever

(Three! Two! One! Go!)

And now our time has finally arrived

(Our time is now!)

'Cause we believe in the magic of friendship

And you know, at the end of the day, it is we who survive

At the end of the day, it is we who survive

Na, na, na-na-na-na

Wondercolts united together

Na, na, na-na-na-na

Wondercolts united forever

During that part the students put the ears and tails on and now they are determine to win the Friendship Games and prove they have the magic of friendship on their side. Even Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna are enjoying the student's school picture and Photo Finish take a picture of Rainbow Dasha and the school band.

All:

Na, na, na-na-na-na

Wondercolts united together

Na, na, na-na-na-na

Wondercolts united forever

Na, na, na-na-na-na

Wondercolts united together

Rainbow Dash:

We'll always be Wondercolts forever

And now our time has finally arrived

'Cause we believe in the magic of friendship

And you know...

At the end of the day, it is we who survive

At the end of the day, it is we who survive!

Rainbow Dash starts to glow a light blue color during her last verse, then she starts growing and extended tail and wings. Then the girl with the patton lead her band back on stage and throws her potan in the air so Rainbow Dash can catch it.

After the song everyone in the gym starts cheering cause now they are not only excited about the games, but they are planning on winning the Friendship Games this year.

After that Rainbow thank the school band for the help. Just then the girls are back stage waiting for Rainbow Dash.

Fluttershy says with glee and confidents, "Rainbow Dash, that was amazing! Even I feel like we can win!"

"I feel like my school pride is at an all-time high!" Rarity adds with her spirit up.

"Is anybody else wonderin' how Dah ponied up without playin' her guitar?" Applejack asks confused by what happened earlier.

"I know right? It's probably because I'm so awesome," Rainbow Dash answers with pride.

"Maybe. I mean, you are awesome, but there's gotta be more that that, right? It just seem so random" Sunset says still thinking how the magic works in this world.

Just then Luna comes to the girls and says in a firm tone, "Well, it would be nice if you girls could get a handle on it. We'd like to keep magic as far away from the Friendship Games as possible. We don't want to be accused of cheating."

"We don't need magic to defeat those hoity-toity Crystal Preppers," Rarity says with confidence.

The others agree, except for Sunset Shimmer and Vice Principal Luna.

"Still, the Friendship Games are serious don't want any surprises. Especially the kind that could cause us to forfeit." Luna replies firmly.

Luna then turns to Sunset and ask her with an important task, "Sunset Shimmer, you came here from a world of magic. Perhaps you can get to the bottom of our magical development?"

"I'll do my best," Sunset says agreeing with this task.

Then Vice Principal Luna leaves for the girls to discuss about the magic and the Friendship Games situation.

Just then Rainbow Dash happily asks, "Okay, Anybody have any guesses what the events are gonna be?"

"Pie eating?" Pinkie says bringing a pie.

"Cake Eating?" Pinkie adds bringing a cake.

The she gash and squeeze the desserts that spatter everywhere and screams, "Pie-cake eating?!"

"They won't even let us see what they're doin' to the field. You think they'd at least tell competitors what they're competing in," Applejack replies wiping some frosting off her face.

"It could be anything," Fluttershy says surprisingly.

Rarity gasps and dramatically says, "Anything? How will I ever pick the right outfit?!"

"I really wanna help, but I think I better go figure out why Rainbow Dash ponied up." Sunset says. She decides to leave and says, "See ya later!"

"Seems like she's got everything under control," Pinkie replies. The she shrugs her arms and says, "Nothing to worry about."

After that the others decide to get themselves ready for the games and hoping that nothing goes wrong this time.

Author's Note:

For those who want hear the song or watch the opening video click on either on
Music: watch?v=DehCqTMdo9A
Video: watch?v=H8yvbLJ0C2g

Pinkie is about to be proven wrong about it.