• Published 28th Dec 2017
  • 1,195 Views, 14 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls The Friendship Games - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sunset Shimmer has end up with the hardest challege besides competing in the Friendship Games, is facing herself

  • ...
2
 14
 1,195

Chapter 1: The Mysterious Figure

It's a normal evening in Canterlot City and someone starts running towards the school. Which reveal to be Sunset Shimmer and she is rushing for the school because she receive a text from Rainbow Dahs that there an emergency that needed all of them to come to the school right away.

When Sunset Shimmer got there she sees the others and runs towards to them on the school steps.

"I got your text, Rainbow Dash! Did something come out of the portal? Is Equestria magic on the loose? Did Twilight come back with a problem that only we can solve" Sunset Shimmer says freaking out.

"Has a giant cake monster covered all the cakes in the world in Cake?!" Pinkie Pie yells randomly.

"Um, not exactly," Rainbow Dash replies.

"Uh, I don't understand." Sunset Shimmer replies.

"Well, Sunset, I was just tellin' Rainbow here that a broken guitar string doesn't qualify as an emergency," Applejack answers.

"It totally does!" Rainbow Dash yells.

"Really, Rainbow Dash! I was in the middle of sewing a very complex applique on my latest frock," Rarity says annoyed by the situation.

"And I was just to tuck everyone in for the night at the shelter. Now we'll have to start stories all over again." Fluttershy says sadly while holding Angel Bunny.

"Why would you send all us an emergency text for a guitar string?" Sunset Shimmer asks annoyed.

"Well, I was going to pony up and show our fans some awesome guitar licks," Rainbow Dash explains.

The fans that appear are Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo.

"But I kinda need all 6 strings to do it. Got any extra?" Rainbow Dash asks.

The girls groan with Rainbow Dash's emergency.

After that, Sunset Shimmer goes inside her backpack and gives Rainbow Dash one of her guitar strings.

"Here. But everyone finished practicing for the day. I'm pretty sure all the music rooms are locked," Sunset Shimmer replies.

"No problem. The acoustics in the hallway are perfect for power chords." Rainbow Dash says then strums her guitar loudly.

"C'mon! Let's go" Rainbow Dash replies to the others.

With that everyone starts heading inside of the school. But Applejack stops and turn around to see Sunset Shimmer not coming inside.

"You comin', Sunset?" Applejack asks.

"I'll catch up in a bit." Sunset Shimmer answers.

At that point, Applejack left with the other. After they left, Sunset Shimmer gets her journal that Princess Celestia gave her and starts writing a letter to Twilight.

Sunset Shimmer's voice comes in:

Dear Princess Twilight,

How's life treating you in Equestria? Any cool new magic spells? It's been pretty quiet here at CHS since the Battle of the bands. We still pony up when we play music, which Rainbow Dash just love to show off. But I still can't quite grasp what it's all about. I would love to hear what you think about it when you a sec.

Your friend,

Sunset Shimmer

Sunset Shimmer was busy writing in her journal to notice the bus coming by to drop people off in front of the school from the city

A mysterious figure comes out of the bus. After the bus left, she gets out a strange device in her hand. She activates it and the device starts getting some strange rating. When she find the source of the rating is from the statue, that where the portal is. When she got to one of the sides of the stature. She put her hand on the portal and couldn't tell what it's all about.

That's when Sunset Shimmer notice that someone is at the portal and couldn't tell who she is or what she doing.

"Hey!" Sunset Shimmer yells.

She ends up surprising the person and the mysterious person didn't know what to do.

"What are you doing?!" Sunset Shimmer yells and asks.

Then the mysterious person runs away.

"Wait! Stop!" Sunset Shimmer yells while chasing the mysterious person.

Unfortunately she made it cross the streets. Sunset Shimmer didn't because she has to stop when a car was driving by.

The mysterious person got on the bus and the bus drive away back to the City.

Sunset Shimmer didn't know what to make of this.

"Who was that?" Sunset Shimmer asks to herself.

On the bus:

The mysterious girl gets on her seat and she's very relieve that she didn't got caught.

The mysterious girl takes off her hood and reveals to be Sunset Shimmer's human counterpart. She is wearing big black glasses and has her hair in a high ponytail which has a black hair band tied to it and a red and yellow sun attached to it.

"Who was that girl? and why does she look exactly like me?" Sci Sunset asks to herself in her own thoughts thought.

At that point the bus takes her along with some passengers to the city.

The bus stops at a school which is Crystal Pep Academy. She gets off the bus into the school, and went through the hallways to a little room that has her research, everything she collected about the events that happen at Canterlot High. She use a thumb tack attached to a picture of the statues with a question mark along with the picture of her mysterious double.

Music Starts:

Ahhh-ohhh…

Ahhh-ohhh…

Na, na, na-na-na, oh

Ha!

Ahhh-ohhh…

The Friendship Games!

Guitar intro:

We've come this far

And we're not goin' back (No way!)

Prepare yourself

Cause we're on the attack (Attack!)

Won't have to find us

We'll be tracking you down (Right now!)

And when we're finished

We'll be takin' the crown

All the way (all the way)

All the way to the Friendship Games

Na, na, na-na-na, oh

Na, na, let's go!

All the way (all the way)

All the way to the Friendship Games

Na, na, na-na-na, oh

Na, na, let's go!

Hey! Ho!

Hey! Let's go!

Rainbow Dash:

We studied hard

And we're here to win

All:

Whoa-oh

Applejack:

We're only tellin' you once

Sunset Shimmer:

Our magic comes from the inside out

Main six:

What you see's what you get

Don't you ever forget

All:

All the way (all the way)

All the way to the Friendship Games

Na, na, na-na-na, oh

Na, na, let's go!

All the way (all the way)

All the way to the Friendship Games

Na, na, na-na-na, oh

Na, na, let's go!

Na, na, na-na-na, oh

Na, na, let's go!

Softer:

Na, na, na-na-na, oh

Na, na, let's go!

Even more Softer:

Na, na, na-na-na, oh

Na, na, let's go!

Instrumental:

Later on Sci. Sunset Shimmer at Crystal Prep is working on a project in her lab. Taking apart her big divise to make a smaller version of it. She use some tools and gadgets to make a pendent to help her find out the strange energy coming from Canterlot High. After that she finished it and she's pretty proud of it. Then when the pendet closed, it starts to glow in a purple color and make a strange noise.

Author's Note:

For those who want hear the song or watch the opening video click on either on
Music: watch?v=3ThRVzIm09Q
Video: watch?v=CNEYbc3C2NU&index=1&list=PLfJpfTZK5SWDV7-bFwkVjEkq7ufvVMb2u

Hope you all enjoy it.