• Published 28th Dec 2017
  • 1,195 Views, 14 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls The Friendship Games - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sunset Shimmer has end up with the hardest challege besides competing in the Friendship Games, is facing herself

  • ...
2
 14
 1,195

Chapter 15: Friendship Never Ends

After the end of the day:

Everyone from Crystal Prep is getting on the bus to head back to their school and then back to their homes.

The Crystal Prep Sunset and her friends are getting on the bus. They also made some plans to do after school and for next weekend.

As they are getting on the bus. Indigo turns to her Sunset and says,"Well Sunset, you were right about something."

What is that?" The Crystal Prep Sunset asks.

"It's been much better to get to know everyone in CHS then it ever was playing against them," Indigo answers with a smile on face.

Then Indigo continues to go on the bus to take her seat.

The Crystal Prep Sunset walks to up the line to the bus and can see Dean Chrysalis checking her lost on the clipboard.

Dean Chrysalis happily says, "Crystal Prep is going to become a different place now,"

"Yeah," The Human sunset says happily.

Then Principal Cinch comes at the time with a smile on her face and says,"Well that one way to do during your time at Crystal Prep."

"Yeah it kind of is," Sunset replies happily.

Just then, Shine the cat comes over to the front of the bus to see her owner.

Shine says, "Hey Sunset, the girls are saving a seat so that you can sit with them,"

"Okay Shine," Sunset replies happily.

Shine then goes to the seat the girls are saving for her. Principal Cinch and Dean Chrysalis are still trying to get used to the fact that Shine can talk now, but they will, but it will take them a while to do so.

Principal Cinch looks at Sunset and says, "You know, we do need to talk about you bringing your cat to school."

"I know," Sunset replies knong this will come sooner or later.

After that statement, The Equestrian Sunset, Princess Twilight, and their friends come over to say their goodbyes and are glad to become friends with the Human Sunset and her friends.

Fluttershy happily says, "I'm glad everything worked out,"

"Yeah. sorry about the magic stealing and portal opening and… turning into an unstable magic user," The Human Sunset says feeling embarrassed for what has happened.

"That's okay," The Equestrian Sunset says, feeling fine since she kind of got used to the magical situation by now.

Then the Equestrian Sunset starts to think of all that has happened.

The Equestrian Sunset says, "But looking at what has happened, I realized how magic works in this world,"

"You did?" Everyone says confused by what the Equestrian Sunset says.

"Yeah it's when you all represent a true part of yourselfs that caused you to pony up," The Equestrian Sunset explains.

The Crystal Prep Sunset starts to think about that explanation and remember what she seen earlier when her counterpart's friends pony up. She understands it and understand what her counterpart is talking about.

"That explains why Applejack pony up when she is being honest and when Fluttershy was being kind to me," The Crystal Prep Sunset replies remember of her experiences with magic.

"Exactly," the Equestrian Sunset says.

Right now, everyone can see that the two Sunset are more alike than they thought and can see they are getting along better now.

"Looks like Sunset's research helped you with your mystery," Principal Cinch says.

"I guess it did," The Equestrian Sunset says feeling glad that it also worked out.

The Equestrian Sunset and the Human Sunset starts to shake hands with each other and now they kind of become good friends now.

The Crystal Prep Sunset says, "It was really glad to meet you all, even though there is a different version of myself."

"Hey it's nice to know you too," The Equestrian Sunset replies.

As things are coming to an end of their conversation. They start to hear Indigo Zap screaming from the bus.

Inidog screams, "Hey Sunset! Principal Cinch! The bus is ready to leave!"

"Okay!" Sunset replies screaming to Indigo.

"I guess it's time to get going," Principal Cinch says with a small smile on her face.

"Okay," The Crystal Prep Sunset says.

Later on:

The Crystal Prep Sunset and her friends are waving and saying goodbye to their new friends at CHS. The Equestrian Sunset, Twilight, and her bridge and are glad that bridge of rivalry has come to an end and things are good for everyone.

After they leave to go back to their school. Princess Twilight and her friends are glad that thing are doing a lot better in this world.

"I'm glad that things have worked out for you and both of the school's," Princess Twilight says happily.

"Yeah, and I can't wait to see them again," Rainbow says sounding very excited.

Sunset is happy too.

Sunset then turns to Twilight and says, "Yeah and who knows… we might be able to see the Twilight from this world."

Everyone in the group start to look at Twilight with a smile on their face and might think it will be good if two Twilight will meet each other.

Twilight laughs nervously and says, "Yes, but right now I need to get back to Equestria."

Pinkie starts to feel sad and says, "Aww! But you just got here."

"I know, but I need to get back I have official duties I need to attend to. BI also got a new student now and need to explain to Princess Celestia about the portals," Twilight explains.

"Right," Rainbow says understanding the situation.

Twilight then makes her way to the portal to take her home. She turns to her friends, waves to them, and says, "Bye guys."

"Bye Twilight!" The girls say waving their hands back to her goodbye.

After saying goodbye, Twilight phases through the portal and is back home in Equestria and will see them again soon.

Pinkie screams, "Best Friendship Games Ever!"

Everyone is happy that they have a good time at the Friendship Games and they all won it this time, even though the games only happens every four years.

"I'm glad that we all get to have some free time," Fluttershy says happily.

Then Rarity asks, "So what do we go now?"

Sunset looks at her friends with a smile on her face and says, "Band practice."

"Band practice!" Everyone screams with happiness and agree with the idea.

With that the girls are in the band room with their instruments se that ready to play.

"You're ready?" Rainbow asks with pride.

"Ready!" The girls scream letting Rainbow know they are ready to play.

Then Pinkie taps her drumsticks together and screams, "One! Two! Three! Four!

Music starts to play

Sci. Sunset:

I spent so much time searchin'

Lookin' for somethin' more

Diggin' holes too deep

And opening every door

And when you stand too close

Yeah, the picture's never clear

And when you look too far away

It all but disappears

Rainboom and Shadowbolts:

And it was right

(right)

there in front of me

(Oh-oh, ah-oh-oh)

Just too close for me to see

(Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh)

Sometimes the things you want

Are not the things you need

And it was right there in front of me

Instrumental Break:

Sunset Shimmer:

There was a time before

I didn't know where I belonged

I thought I needed more

And that I couldn't get along

Sci. Sunset and Sunset Shimmer:

But who I am

Was all I ever needed

And when I faced that test

I finally succeeded

Rainbooms and Shadowbolts:

And it was right

(right)

there in front of me

(Oh-oh, ah-oh-oh)

Just too close for me to see

(Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh)

Sometimes the things you want

Are not the things you need

And it was right there in front of me

Oh, whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh

Sci. Sunset and Sunset Shimmer:

And it's all I'll ever need

Rainboom and Shadowbolts"

Oh, whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh

Sci. Sunset and Sunset Shimmer:

And it was right there in front of me

Rainbooms and Shadowbolts:

Oh, whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh

Sci. Sunset and Sunset Shimmer:

And it's all I'll ever need

Rainbooms and Shadowbolts:

Oh, whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh

And it was right there in front of me-ee-ee

Oh oh oh

All this time

It was in front of me

Author's Note:

Change the song a little so the two sunsets and her friends are singing together.

That still not the end of the story.