• Published 3rd Jan 2018
  • 266 Views, 0 Comments

Autumn: Next Generation - Hazel_Hester777

  • ...
 0
 266

Resolutions

Time seemed to have stopped at the moment that Autumn had beheaded the Jabberwocky. Everyone suddenly stopped fighting as they watched the body of the beast fall to the ground while its head rolled down the stairs of the building. Even the forces at both sides had halted the battle as they looked on. All eyes had focused on the final sickening thud of the head reaching the ground. At the sight, Hazel had snapped out of her insanity fit and backed away from the Knave before dropping her sword and putting Hester’s hat back on.

Finally, the Champion descended from the staircase. She was slightly bruised from the falls and close calls, but okay. She stood proud for her victory, and the victory of her side.

“Kill her!” Tom tried one last time.

“There’s no point anymore, sire” one soldier sighed.

“How dare you? Off with his head!” he pointed to him.

But none of it came. All Hater soldiers just looked around, the opposing Fandom soldier just watching them for any move. They didn’t do anything anymore. They all just dropped their weapons in defeat before going back to their side. The Fandom soldiers, seeing as they have won total victory now, dropped their weapons as well before returning back to their side. In the distance, the remaining captives of the Fandom side were running back home, free atlast.

Tom looked around as it unfolded. It couldn’t be. They had lost for good, hadn’t they? It seemed like they all had.

“There no point in fighting anymore” Twilight spoke up as she approached, but minded her distance. “Even if Lauren is dead, she still won because her daughter carried it on. And just assure you of this: There will always be another heir to the throne here. Whether it will be a King or a Queen, they will inherit the throne and carry on this legacy. You may go back to your side of this realm as we go back to ours. And should there be any more war, I believe you know what the outcome will be now”

Tom looked in shock, but knew that was true. There was no point anymore. They would always find a way back to win. He turned head and left with the rest of his side.

Twilight smiled gently as she turned back to Snowdrop and nodded, who then called for Hazel to come over. She did so.

“Think you can do it?” she asked.

“If she could, then so could I” she smiled.

They all nodded together as all soldiers of the Fandom side gathered around. Autumn went along to see what was happening. Twilight and Snowdrop then flew up to sky right where the barrier’s end was. The lavender Alicorn then charged up her, causing the entire Fandom side was covered in her magic aura. Snowdrop began to twirl as her snowflakes surrounded her, while several other snowflakes started to come on the aura spread across the Fandom side. Hazel then switched to her Hysteria form and flew up to them. Inside, she was charging up the Hidebrit Gene for one last blast of power. She felt a warm presence with her as she felt as though two arms held her in a loving embrace. She then got to the center of where the two were and let it all out at once. Everyone had to cover their eyes to shield them from the blinding light. Only when it was gone did they reopen them. It was what they saw next did they all smile.

Their barrier was back, intact and whole. And with it returned, their whole Fandom side had recovered as though the war never happened.

All three participants then flew back down to recover from the massive use of power. Hazel only took a deep breath before she went over to Autumn.

“Are you alright, Dervila?” she checked for any signs of damage.

“I’m fine. But you should be the one who I’m worried about”

“Another day, another pain”

She then glanced back at Twilight and Snowdrop, who nodded. She then took the Princess by the hand as they all went back to Fandom Castle.

“Come along, Dervila, you can’t be late for your own coronation”


The celebration was a blast. Autumn was crowned the new Queen of Wonderland’s Fandom side and everyone was so happy for their new ruler. There was singing and dancing and joy had spread throughout the land. Everyone was so happy to be back to normal. Indeed, with the war gone, their peaceful forms had returned.

Now came the next event, watching as Autumn returned back to reality. It was sad, but they knew she had to go home as well. They all were at the mirror of which would take her back home.

“You have our gratitude for this” Snowdrop spoke.

“We shall welcome you anytime you come back” Twilight added.

“As I with all of you” Autumn smiled at them. She then turned to the other person who hadn’t spoken. The Pegasister looked almost like she had been told back then now, but she still wore Hester’s hat and her eye bags remained.

“You could stay” Hazel spoke at last.

She smiled at her kindly. “What a wonderful idea, a crazy, mad, wonderful idea” she then frowned. “But I can’t. There are questions I have to answer, things I have to do”

Hazel looked down, rather sad at that. She was brought to face her again.

“Be back again before you know it” she assured her.

“You won’t remember me” she sounded scared.

“Of course I would. How could I forget? How could I forget any of you now?” she then paused for a moment before she spoke again. “Hazel, why do you call me Dervila?”

“Dervila is an Irish name for ‘Poet’s Daughter’. I thought it fit since Lauren was thought of as a poet to all who loved her work, and you were her daughter” she smiled at her. “A daughter Hester and I promised to protect when she comes”

Autumn smiled at her, then back to the others before she walked up to the mirror. She then stood and gave them all one last look before she went through it.


Autumn had made it back to the camp. For the first time in her life, she made a real smile for her father. Craig couldn’t have been happier. As they all settled down back to their rooms, Craig just had to ask.

“You didn’t mention your resolution”

She smiled at him. “My mother wouldn’t want to see me so upset and let her death be what ruins my life. I will carry on, her memory in me. And I know what she told before was true. I know she would’ve loved to hear it”

Craig smiled at her before kissing her head. “I know she would”

Autumn smiled as she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. She was ready to move on with her life. She was well now in both mind and body. And if she wasn’t, there was one place she could go to that would make her feel at home.


“She met with us again for tea at Anastasia’s today. From the looks of it, she really was raised well” Hazel reminiscence the latest event to Hester’s body.

It had been about a month since Autumn had fixed everything in Wonderland. The whole Fandom side was at peace again. There were no signs of the Antis’ attacking again. Occasionally, Queen Autumn would come and visit for relaxation and to check on them all. It had been great since then.

Despite how happy things were now, Hazel was still depressed over Hester. It wasn’t as serious as before and she was even helped through it. The OCs had returned back to their normal, ‘cute’ forms and even accepted the new Queen as a friend. The funny thing was that, a week after Autumn was crowned and Wonderland was restored, those Bronies, Pegasisters, OCs, Familiars, and Canon Characters who died have started to come back to life.

The only one who didn’t was Hester. Hazel wondered why, but Twilight eventually concluded that since the Hidebrit Gene went into her now, it meant that her sacrifice is the one that must be.

“It’s funny. I still forgot to do one more promise” Hazel spoke as she turned to Hester. “Before you closed your eyes, you told me to always be brave. I thought it meant that I should be brave on the battlefield. But now I know what you were trying to say. You wanted me to be brave even after you’re gone. You wanted me to move on and be able to live. That’s why you gave up your life for mine”

She wiped away her tear. “And I’ve decided. If Autumn can love on with the death of her mother, then so could I with you. I’ll admit: It’s a little different since Lauren is dead both here and in reality, while you’re only dead here but your real-life one is in a coma. I can only hope you’re doing okay there. Thank you so much, Hester. I’ll be okay now. Watch out for me, okay?”

Hazel smiled at her Familiar’s body. She turned around to get up and leave. She took a deep breath to compose herself for what lay ahead of her.

She suddenly felt a feeling of love and warmth on her. It was surprising, but so familiar to her. She felt a little lighter on her eyes. She felt her area around them, and was surprised that the eye bags were now gone. What’s more, her damaged hidden eye was now fully healed and she could see through it clearly again. Why was that? She took out her Essence and saw something she was surprised to find.

It was just a magenta heart now.

She heard a faint cough behind her before she turned around. Her eyes suddenly filled with tears of joy as a smile sprung on her face.

“Hester?”

“I’ve missed you, love”

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment