• Published 3rd Jan 2018
  • 266 Views, 0 Comments

Autumn: Next Generation - Hazel_Hester777

  • ...
 0
 266

Infiltrating Enemy Grounds

Autumn woke up to hear yelling coming from outside. She peeked down and saw Hazel with Winona. When the Pegasister noticed she was awake, she picked her up from the shelf.

“You were supposed to lead them away! Anastasia trusted you!” Hazel yelled at the hound.

“They have my owner” the dog apologized.

“Winona, sit”

The dog obliged before asking. “Would that little one with you be named Autumn, by any chance?”

“Yes, but I’m not sure if I’m the one everypony here is talking about” the shrunk girl spoke.

“Ana wouldn’t have given herself up just for any Autumn”

“Winona, where did they take her?”

“To the Anti’s Castle”

“We’re going to rescue her” the heir spoke.

“That is not foretold” Hazel glared.

“I don’t care! She wouldn’t have been there if it weren’t for me!”

“Third Victory Day is nearing, we must go the Twilight and Snowdrop, NOW!” Hazel glared.

Autumn had enough. “From the moment I fell down that rabbit hole, I’ve been told what I must do and who I must be! I’ve been shrunk, stretched, scratched, and stuck into a teapot! I’ve been given glares by Miss No Smile here! I’ve been accused of being Autumn and of not being Autumn, but this is MY dream! I decide where it goes from here!”

“I’m a Captain taking orders from a shrunken girl! I’ll be away for a bit, but if you need me, call my name and I’ll be there” Hazel spoke as she disappeared again.


Autumn managed to board on Winona easily. She had to make sure she grappled on her collar tightly to avoid falling. When they did get to the Castle, Autumn had to cross a moat full of heads of those who were killed by the Antis. She prayed that when this was over, they would come back to life like her mother told her. She made sure not to fall. It was tricky, and literally stinky, work to get across, but she finally got through it. Luckily for her, she found a small crack in the wall so she got through easily.

She saw it looked rather like the Faust Garden her mother told her about. Hiding behind a bush, she saw that the King was playing croquet the same way Queen Faust did. She dodged the tied-up hedgehog that was shot. As she ran over to help the poor thing, she heard clapping.

“Where’s my ball? Pitch!” the King David called.

“Yes, your Highness” Twilight nodded before running off to retrieve it.

Autumn herself had already untied the poor thing. It was squeaking possibly from the trauma and fear. It only calmed down when she fully untied it. By that time, Twilight had found her, and the creature fled.

“Well, if it isn’t the wrong Autumn” she mocked Hazel’s tone. “What brings you here, hmm?”

“I’ve come to save Anastasia and everyone else if possible”

“You won’t be able to save anypony if you’re the size of a gerbil”

Autumn thought for a bit. “Well, do you have more of that cake that made me grow before?”

Twilight nodded before fidgeting in her pocket. “Yes, I have saved a little left”

Meanwhile, David was getting rather impatient. He was beginning to wonder if Twilight was helping the hedgehog escape. He and the others then went over and began to walk where the Alicorn headed off.

Twilight had already given Autumn the small piece of ‘Eat Me’ cake, checking to make sure that no one was there yet. Autumn herself had already begun to eat the cake, but was already taking two mouthfuls of it.

“Not all of it!” she tried, but it was too late. Autumn was growing again, but this time, too much. “No, don’t do that! Oh dear!” she sighed before running off.

Autumn herself was already too tall. She towered over the giant hedge in the garden that she hid behind. When the King and the others came over, he was rather confused. He knew Lauren, but never met her daughter. He didn’t know it was her.

“And what is this?” the King asked.

“It’s a who, your Majesty” Twilight corrected cautiously. “This is…Cam…”

“Cam?” he titled his head in confusion.

Autumn thought fast. “From Cambridge”

David sighed before turning back to her. “What happened to your clothes?”

Autumn thought a bit before speaking. “I outgrew them. I’ve been growing an awful lot lately. I tower over the others at the Fandom side. They laughed at me. So I’ve come to you, hoping you might accept me as I am”

David smiled gently. “My dear girl, anyone with a hate for the Fandom side like that is welcome in my court” he then turned to the others. “Someone find her some clothes. Make them from the curtains if necessary. But clothes, please, for this enormous girl”

Autumn smiled. She had them fooled.


“The snowflakes sound sad today, have you been speaking with them?” Snowdrop asked when she passed by them, followed by several OCs. She was wearing an icy blue dress with white lace and had snowflake designs on it. She was wearing her Alicorn Amulet-like crown.

“Yes, Snowdrop” a skeletal pony answered.

“A little gently, please” she asked, to which he nodded. “Thank you”

She then turned around when she saw Winona approaching the area. She asked to be excused, and they all nodded before leaving to their paths. She thanked them for it. She was walking as lady-like as she could to maintain a stature infront of them. Only when they were all away did she walk faster like herself. She kneeled down infront of Winona before she used a spell to allow her to speak.

“What news have you brought, Winona?”

“Autumn…has come to Wonderland…” the dog panted.

The Alicorn smiled at the news. The heir was here. “Where is she now?”

“At the…Anti’s Castle…forgive me…I made her diverge…from her path…”

Snowdrop pet the dog gently. “No, that is exactly where she will fill the Quillette Blade. We have our new Queen. Rest now, you’ve done well”

The dog fell to her legs from exhaustion.