• Published 3rd Jan 2018
  • 266 Views, 0 Comments

Autumn: Next Generation - Hazel_Hester777

  • ...
 0
 266

Finding the Blade

“We must find Autumn, Bret, we simply must” David spoke as they both paced around in his thinking room. “Without the Jabberwocky, the Fandom side will surely wipe against us”

David’s thinking room held a regal display of royalty. The furniture was held up by several ponies they captured. They were heaving on their backs as they tried to keep their positions. There was a veranda which gave a clear view of the moat full of the heads of those they beheaded

David sneered. “They are the craziest forms of fans I have ever seen. Why do they adore her little kids’ show but not ours?”

“I cannot fathom it. We are far superior”

“Yes, but Lauren’s My Little Pony show can make nearly anyone fall inlove with it. Men, women, young, old” he then turned to those ponies holding up the furniture. “Even the furniture”

“Even the Queen?” Thomas eyed one specific head in the moat.

Tom looked down to where he was looking. Floating down in the moat was the head of Dana Perino, one of their other workers at Fox News and the former Queen of the Hater side. They found that she secretly loved the show and they simply had her beheaded.

“I had to do it” Tom spoke. “She would’ve left us”

While they spoke, they had no idea that Twilight had tiptoed into the room to retrieve the Scroll of Events which was on one of the tables. She stealthily made her way through. The ponies there did their bests to stay quiet so as to not get her caught. It was a good thing that David and Bret were too preoccupied with plans that they didn’t even notice her. She then managed to leave as quickly as possible.


Autumn was trying to find her way to Anastasia’s room. The Antis decided to let her live if she kept making some nice outfits for David to wear. Still, she had a chain on her left hind leg to keep her from escaping, but provided enough room for her to work with. Bret then went and pinned Autumn to a wall. “I like you, Cam” he whispered seductively. “I like largeness”

She sure didn’t like him. “Get away from me!” she then shoved him aside before walking on.

Neither was aware that an Anti was watching them before slinking away.


“They’re wonderful” Autumn complimented the outfits that Anastasia made. The young dressmaker was able to create such stunning suits that her mother would be proud of. They came in all types of designs under the style of royalty. They were perfect.

“It’s so nice to be working in my craft again. My mom Rarity would be proud” she smiled as she stitched another one to add to the many around.

“It’s just a pity that you have to make them for him”

Those words made Ana suddenly stop working. She suddenly began to mumble something incoherent. She sounded like she was wondering about something. Autumn couldn’t make out her words. The mare then walked from the sewing machine a distance off before she kicked at the empty mannequin infront of her. She could’ve done more damage to the room if Autumn didn’t stop her by making her face her.

“Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?” Ana asked her riddle again. “I’m frightened, Autumn. I really don’t like here. It’s really crowded with enemies in here”

The girl knew that she was upset about her surroundings. She would be too if she were forced to sew dresses for kidnappers.

“Have I gone mad?”

Autumn didn’t want to hurt the mare so she tried a trick she learned from her father. She put her hand on the mare’s head as though to feel her temperature and spoke up. “I’m afraid so, you’ve gone entirely bonkers”

Ana seemed troubled.

“But let me tell you a secret: All the best people are”

Her words made her calm down.

“Anastasia, where are my hats?!” the king called out in angry tone. “I’m a very busy man!”

Ana then whispered to the girl. “I’ve heard that she keeps the Quillette Blade somewhere in the Castle. Go to Twilight, she may know. Find it, Autumn, and take it back to Snowdrop”

“We’re going to Snowdrop together”

She pretended to be frustrated with a sigh. “Why is it you’re always either too small, or too tall?”


Autumn looked around for any familiar faces she knew were on her side. Though she had to look for one, the others would be very helpful. She soon came across two.

“Cake Twins!”

“Autumn!” they both smiled when they saw her. “How do you do again?”

“I’m happy to see you both again too, but where’s Twilight?”

“How is it that you’re now so big?” Pound asked.

“She’s not big, Pound! This is how she normally is!”

“I’m certain she was shorter when we met!”

“No, she drank that old DRINK ME potion to get through the door, remember now?”

“Oh yeah”

She sighed. “Where’s Twilight?”

“This way!” they both pointed to opposite directions before noticing where the other was pointing. “That way!” they pointed again in opposite direction.

She blew a raspberry in frustration.


It wasn’t so hard finding Twilight after the twins finally agreed on which way to go. She was kept around to make appointments possible, but knew very well of where the Quillette Blade was. Twilight pointed to the shack in the middle of the stone area. “The Blade is hidden inside”

Autumn took a step forward as the Alicorn warned her to be careful. She then looked around nervously before she went to follow her. The girl then neared the door, recognizing a familiar smell. She was no dog, but she knew the scent was familiar. She peeked in through a small crack in the wall and saw it.

It was the Ursa Major they ran into earlier, now lacking an eye and sleeping softly.

“I’m not going in there. Look at what that thing did to my arm” she then showed her wounded arm to Twilight. It was now swelling red and didn’t show any signs of healing.

She got worried when she saw it. “Why didn’t you mention this before?”

“It wasn’t this bad when it had first aid”

“Oh dear” Twilight took a deep breath to calm down.

Autumn then thought for a bit before an idea came to her mind. She called out slightly, but not loud enough for anyone to hear. Hazel appeared. Autumn requested for the Ursa Major's eye she obtained a while back, and she reluctantly gave it before disappearing again. She then told Twilight to go, assuring her that she would be alright.

With a deep breath, Autumn opened the door and went inside. The sound was enough to rouse the Ursa from its sleep. It growled slightly at her before she held out the eye after removing it from the jar.

“I have your eye” she then rolled it over to it.

It looked down with its only eye and growled slightly at her before she backed up into a corner to show she was no threat. It then settled down and put the eye back into its socket.

She then went around the creature to find an object being hidden by a cloak above it. She removed it to reveal a chest with several marks embedded on it. She tried to open it, but it was locked. She tried to break it, but those sounds were enough to make the Ursa turn its head to her and roared.

She tried to open the lock as much as she could, but it was stuck. She was suddenly starting to feel weaker and tried. Between trying to break the lock and falling, she fell. She sat beside the chest before she checked her scratched wound. It was swollen and not healing. The sight of it suddenly made the Ursa seem sorry for her for what it did because it lied down. She then passed out.