• Published 3rd Jan 2018
  • 266 Views, 0 Comments

Autumn: Next Generation - Hazel_Hester777

  • ...
 0
 266

Prove You Are the Queen

Autumn was now in a panic. She thought everything was fine now. She thought that one time would be enough to calm Hazel down so she would be her friend, but she was wrong. She, Snowdrop, and Typevader ran to the makeshift morgue, only to find that the Brony was right. All the Essences were taken from their hosts. Only was clue was around: A whisper of pink mist. They hurried over to Hazel’s room, only to find the girl was gone too.

“But how?” Snowdrop panicked. “She made sure those windows couldn’t have been opened”

“She must’ve used her butterfly form” Typevader suggested.

The snow filly gingerly pried the window open and found a few remains of pink mist out. “I think we may have a problem”

“No doubt, we have to find her”

Snowdrop nodded as she gestured for Autumn to get on her back. She did ride a horse before as a child, so she knew how to get on. She clung onto the mare for dear life. Snowdrop then spread her wings as she and Typevader took to the air. They flew as fast as they could, trying to see if they could find any clouds or remains of pink mist left around. That was impossible as it seemed that the girl may have used her Hysteria form so as to not leave a trail.

They decided to try and see if she retreated to her house. No luck. They checked the army area. No luck. There was only one place left around to look: The asylum where she used to go to. The building was in ruins due to the damage done. Still, they had to try.

They made a good choice as they soon found her standing in the middle of an old room. She had her back turned, looking out a window. From the looks of it, she was all grown up again. They guessed she must’ve used it to turn herself back to twenty years old.

“Ironic. You only ever go searching if it meant you get something new and fresh out of it” she spoke without moving from where she was.

“Hazel, what did you do with the Essences?”

“Oh, don’t worry, I wouldn’t dare harming them. It would remind me so much of Hest, since she was one of them”

“Hazel, why are you doing this? I thought we were alright now” Autumn tried to reason with her.

“Alright? You expect me to trust you if you can’t trust me?” she held up one of the bagels they ate a while back. It was torn in the middle, exposing a small pill inside.

They all gasped as they looked at it. That wasn’t just any pill. That was one of the meds that Hazel was prescribed to for her Bipolar Disorder. They all stared at Autumn, who knew she had been caught in the act.

“You actually thought I’m angry because of some condition? Well, guess what!” she whipped around as all six of the Essences of the Hidebrits floated around her. “I’m not!”

They all stared at her in surprise. She had all of the Hidebrit Essence with her. She wasn’t even shaking as she absorbed their power. Without warning, she brought out her own Essence, and they were even more shocked at what happened.

Her Essence, a magenta heart, contained Hester’s yellow glimmer Essence.

“Ever wondered why you couldn’t find it? She gave it to me before you took her body away. Along with it, the Hidebrit Gene. I’ll admit, it hurt, but I learned to ignore it, just as she did when she was nearing her last breath”

Right after those words, her OCs suddenly came out of the shadows. They were all snarling and acting like animals ready for the hunt. Each was armed with their own weapons.

Bunny was already with her dagger and the spots of where her elements were began to glow. Her white dress had been torn up, and her fur was untamed as chains attached to her paws dragged from behind her. Her fangs sharpened and she wore a thorn crown as her neck flaps pointed.

Brazy brandished her Agony Blade as the spirits of her Victims appeared to her side. Her stitches seemed to have popped as blood dripped out of them. She looked like she was deteriorating as well.

Bunochius made her spots glow as her fangs sharpened. A white mist began to circle around her.

Bunster exposed her fangs and claws, ready to strike FNAP style. The bandage on her eye was removed and revealed it was a broken eye replaced with a laser one. She also was torn up.

Hazel then absorbed all Essences at once. There was a bright flash of light, causing everyone to cover their eyes to avoid being blinded by it. They all then reopened them to see a major change had occurred in Hazel.

She was in Hysteria form, but this time, she was a grown mare than a young filly. She looked like the Hysteria form from earlier, but this one had the height of Cadence. Her wings were also the same way. Her visible eye began to tear some type of red liquid, possible blood. The black stuff began to come from the other eye again, before Hazel parted her hair slightly to reveal her hidden eye. It had a small crack going across it. It was black in the iris and red in the pupils. It was cat-like, and a mix of blood and black was what came out.

“Sweetheart, don’t you know? I’m the Angel of Death!” she showed her Hidebrit fangs. She then caused the deep blue music note to come into her Essence as she hid Hester’s. This then allowed her to bring out their Essences and lift them up in the air after they all turned to the same color.

They all struggled against this will, but it was no use. It was too strong.

“I don’t bear any ill will towards you, Typevader and Snowdrop. It’s this traitor who I’m after” she spoke as she gently pushed Snowdrop and Typevader into a make-shift cage made from the thorns of the violet bow. She then caused Autumn to come forward via the blue note.

“Hester was more than a Familiar to me, or the OCs. She was their Mother, their maker, loving her as much you loved Lauren. She was my other half, my comfort, my sister figure, there thick and thin” she spoke, hiding the hurt in tone.

AND YOU TOOK HER AWAY!

Right as she yelled those words, she caused Autumn to slam into the wall behind her. It hurt like no tomorrow. She got up, but was met by several bolts of lightning. She dodged as much as possible, despite her weakness. Yet, she was getting tired and her body hurt. As if the lightning wasn’t enough, spikes appeared as well. It was a mix of dodging what was on the floor and in the air.

It was a tough battle. But Autumn could see what was going on back with the Hidebrit. She was attacking with no mercy, but she still could sense pain and anger. She was acting aloof and looking past her, as though she didn’t want to see her face as she attacked. Her hair covered her eye again though slightly, but she supposed it was to hide other hurt.

“Hazel!” she called to her.

The girl didn’t even look her way.

“Hazel!”

She didn’t respond.

“Hazel, stop! This isn’t what she would’ve wanted!”

The mention of those words suddenly caused her to stop. The thorns stopped sprouting as they retracted back into the earth as the lightning stopped. Autumn looked back at the girl to see how she was acting.

Hysteria seemed to have stared into an empty space. She was looking down, but her eyes began to redden as the black from her left eye went away and something else happened to it. She couldn’t make out what it was as she covered it whole again.

Autumn felt sympathy for the girl as she slowly but tentatively walked to her. They were the same height now, able to see eye to eye.

“She wouldn’t have wanted this. I mean, she probably told you not to. I know what I did was wrong, I know that now. But this thing you’re doing will not change anything. It won’t bring her back. But if you carry on, you’ll be doing something worse than what happened to you. For both you and your OCs”

The OCs watched on to see how their Mom would react, same with Typevader and Snowdrop. For a moment, those words seemed to have gotten to her. She looked like she was about to give in. Suddenly, she caused the blue note to suddenly slam Autumn back into the wall again.

“Have at it, kids” she spoke to the OCs before she used her Butterfly Dodge to flee.

“You’re the one who let Mother die” Bunny spoke, venom starting to drip from her fangs.

“And Mom suffer” Brazy spoke eerily.

“Letting Mother die was your first mistake…” Bunochius added.

“We’re gonna make sure it’s the last you’ll ever make!” Bunster giggled like an insane child.

This battle was even worse. Bunny was using her Elemental abilities to cause spikes to try and pierce Autumn. Fireballs were often thrown at her. She had to jump up when she stamped on the ground with her front paws to cause the earth below to crack open. Thunder and lightning clouds were hard to dodge. As if that wasn’t enough, she could whirl her tail until it created a cyclone which she launched at her.

Brazy was more difficult. She lunged at her regularly with the Agony Blade in paw. She often summoned the souls of the Victims she killed and made them attack before they faded away again. She often tried to bite her herself.

Bunochius was stronger. She used Ear Rape screams that grew even more deadly when in Filly form. She could evade the enemy by taking to the air. She took a gem from her hat again before using it as a whip from the air. Her Elemental attacks were even more powerful than her original’s.

Bunster was more mechanical. She used cupcakes which turned into bombs and let them blow up upon contact. Cakes that were thrown could trap Autumn, making it more difficult for her to escape. Her laser eye sometimes activated and shot a laser beam at her that felt like fire.

Autumn thought she was about to face yet another long battle, but she was wrong. She was saved by a shield made of ice. She looked and saw that Snowdrop and Typevader had escaped since the Brony could teleport. The OCs then turned their attention over to the intruders.

“Go! We’ll cover you!” Typevader called as he used shield spells to get Autumn away from the attacks while he and Snowdrop distracted the OCs.

The Princess nodded as she ran to escape the room and find her main target.