• Published 3rd Jan 2018
  • 266 Views, 0 Comments

Autumn: Next Generation - Hazel_Hester777

  • ...
 0
 266

Preparations

“You sure you can do this? You’ve just cried again and used up a lot of power” Autumn asked, concerned for the Captain.

“Relax, Dervila. Awhile ago, when you thought I passed out, I was just faking it so I could sneak out. Trust me, a lot has changed since the war” Hazel proved her point by doing a backflip and landing perfectly without fault.

The Princess nodded, quite astonished. “Alright then”

They were in the Throne Room with Snowdrop and Typevader. The Brony held a jar that contained some of Twilight’s Essence in it. In the middle of them all was a suit of armor holding the Quillette Blade. They were preparing to cast a protection spell, similar to the Barrier’s hold, on the objects for when the true battle comes. This was also to renew the power within the objects. Twilight was still held captive by Antis so they had to use a substitute until she came back.

Typevader readied the Essence. Snowdrop charged up with her snowflakes in position. Hazel absorbed the Essences as they entered her own all at once and changed her form to Angel of Death. They all prepared to fire all at once.

Then, they all let loose. Beams of power came from each source as Typevader struggled to keep the jar open and Autumn tried to keep her footing. It felt like being blown away by a tornado, but they knew they had to keep standing. It took a lot of strain and strength, but both were able to stand their grounds.

The Essence in the jar was gone. Snowdrop’s snowflakes disappeared. Hazel had returned to her Equestria Girl form. She let the Essences go back to their hosts, thought Hester’s stayed. Both the OC and Pegasister were looking a little pale and were wobbly.

“Are you guys okay?” Autumn asked.

“…It hurts so bad…” Hazel breathed out.

“Typevader…catch me…” Snowdrop spoke weakly. Right after those words, both fainted.

“Hazel!” Autumn rushed forward and caught her before she made contact with the ground.

“Snowdrop!” Typevader managed to catch her before she fell as well.


“How is she?” Autumn asked after tucking a fainted Hazel in bed. She and Typevader already tried to resuscitate both the Captain and the OC, but they were both out like a light. Luckily, they still had a pulse each so they assumed they would come to soon. For now, they just picked up who was in their arms and laid them in their respective rooms.

“Still out cold like her snowflakes” Typevader spoke. “Her breathing was normal, yours?”

“Fine as well. Why didn’t you tell me that it would be so strong that it would cause them both to faint?”

“I wanted to, but Snowdrop forbid it”

“Does Hazel know?”

“She knew, but she felt she could do it”

Autumn sighed as she sat down a chair she set up beside the girl on the bed.

Typevader made a chair for himself suddenly appear before sitting down beside her. “What’s wrong?”

“Pretty much everything. From the moment I fell down that rabbit hole, I’ve seen things that shouldn’t be. I’ve done things I never thought I could do. I’ve met people who I thought would never exist. It’s just so…” she expressed with her hands.

“I know how you feel. I had the same expression when I fell down. There was some confusion, and doubt, and a little fear, but I adapted. If I can, then so could you”

Autumn sighed. “That Anti King is really bad”

“So I’ve been told. How bad?”

“Perfectly horrid”

“And his…” he was afraid to ask. “…strength?”

“Bogus”

The Knave shuddered at the thought. “I may not have seen it for myself, but I do know that his real-world counterpart was the main host of Fox News. Nasty people, really. They are true rivals to your mother’s work. I can’t believe them at times”

“Can you imagine the things that go on in that Castle?”

He paused for a bit. “Well, yes, I can. I’ve heard a lot about it from the lucky few who got out. Winona also informed me of it. But we don’t need to keep worrying so much. With you as our new Queen and Champion, the Fandom will rise against them”

Autumn was still afraid of that thought. Champion and Queen, can she really be all that? She didn’t want to dull the mood so she changed the topic.

“How did you become Knave?”

Typevader smiled softly. “That’s quite a story”

They were interrupted by a loud scream in the hallway. The Knave immediately got to his hooves and ran down the hallway, eyes wide from fear. “I’m coming, Snowdrop, I’m coming!”

Autumn sighed. She looked to see that Hazel had woken up, but was still falling back to sleep.

“Mm…what happened?” she spoke weakly.

“Snowdrop, I think. Its okay, go back to sleep” she assured her.

The only response she got was the girl closing her eyes before slipping back into a dreamless sleep. Autumn smiled softly as she fixed up her blanket and propped her chair up beside her and grabbed a book from the shelf before sitting down again.

“I’ll be right here”


The Anti’s Castle was flown into frenzy. Many of the Captives had escaped after someone got in and broken them all out. Among them were the Cake Twins, Anastasia, and Twilight. They all managed to flee for their lives after their bonds were broken and able to run.

Tom watched on angrily. “Prepare the Jabberwocky for battle. We’re going to visit our competitor”