• Published 29th Nov 2017
  • 6,036 Views, 16 Comments

Night At The Gala - GhoulDash97



After a long stressful night of keeping her regal appearance, the gala was finally over and Celestia could finally relax. But while everypony was turning in for the night, Celestia decides to spend the rest of her time with her favorite son, Spike.

  • ...
12
 16
 6,036
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 16 )

Ever wonder where Spike was when he isn't involved?

Needs a sequel

8580118
I'll think about it.

8579689
He could have a secret double life of bedding ladies.

8580296
Could be, but that's the sidekick's life for ya.

8580470
He's no friggin' sidekick!!!!!

8580662
Why? Because of the life he has?

8580705
He doesn't want to be called a 'sidekick'.

8580843
Tell that to the Mane Six.

So great!

I hope he beds Luna after this.

Comment posted by ZeekPlayz deleted Dec 14th, 2017
Comment posted by ZeekPlayz deleted Dec 14th, 2017
Comment posted by ZeekPlayz deleted Dec 14th, 2017

Click

The radio turns on as I say "Hmm, I'm going to go on Fimfic and look for some interesting stories."

As I type in fimfiction.net, I soon realize a new article is out... "Night at the Gala". Ignoring the rating, I immediately read the description, after reading the description, I assumed:

"It must be a heartwarming, fun, cute, mother/son bonding story about Celestia and Spike!"

Ignoring the Authors Note, because it didn't exist for some reason, I began reading!

After reading some paragraphs, I hit this one, in which I read aloud to myself, thinking something funny is going to happen:

Spike stopped and had a look at the item. Upon a closer look, he saw a pair of laced panties in his hand. He dropped them upon realizing what they were. He looked at Celestia, who lifted up the skirt of her gown up off the ground, exposing her ass and thick thighs. Spike's tail straightened upon seeing that. She giggled and slowly moved her index finger forward, telling him to keep going. He quivered as he kept looking at her ass. They kept walking for about ten minutes before they finally made it to her bedroom. Upon entering, Spike closed the door while Celestia landed on the bed in a downward dog position.

"Spike stopped and had a look at the item.... upon a closer look, he saw a pair of laced panties in his hand."

Ah, funny, random underwear, right? right? right?

"He looked at Celestia, who lifted up the skirt of her gown up off the ground, exposing her ass and thick th...."

(slams keyboard into face)

(exits room)

2 minutes later

"MOM WE NEED ANOTHER BLEACH CANISTER!"

This needs a sequel or an epilogue

Login or register to comment