Comments ( 24 )

oh shit necrons

You forget the chaos gods represent all facets the good the bad the ugly Khorne is honest and have some honor tzeentch is hope and change Nurgle is life and death , and slaanesh is joy

You forgot to mention the Great rift which is what the Eye of Terror became and how it has spilt the Galaxy and The Imperium in half other that Oh shit Necrons

where is astra militarum, they are main fighting force of the imperium. If this would be in time of horus heresy when imperial army was only a minor branch doing garrison duties or reinforcing planets l would get it. But during 40k they are main fighting force because space marines are divided thanks to Guilliman him self. Sou why do i feel that the is no guardsmen at all. They should be already making landing zones for drop shuttles and have imperial naval squadrons taking air superiority. And it would be much more safer to have astra militarum officers informed that they would not be shooting local xeno population on sight. I mean it would be really use full of having representing person from all branches of military from astra militarum, mecanicus and imperial navy to give their insight of the situation. Or are you saying that during this whole time all of them are doing nothing while their lord is in possible hostile planet with only scouting party. Colones must be pissed.

8890500
Looks like someone doesn't see the wrong dings slapping across their faces.

Is it wrong that I kinda want to see Orks?

8891101
They may get an appearance.

I can't keep reading this as you refuse to use spacing and use separate paragraphs for each individual who talks.

Oh motherfucker, Necrons. Great.

9529075
Oh that is true.:twilightblush: I love the story can't wait for the next chapter.

9529179
I may scrap this story and redraft it.

8890500 I FOUND A HERETIC!!! KILL IT!!!

Hmm,I might give this fic a shot. Though how... reliable is it to 40k lore? I just hope this fix doesn't dumb down and make weaker the forces of 40k. Praise of the emperor be upon you.

9544424
This version is lighty touched on 40k lore, the names of cannon characters, like Guilliman, Cawl, and terms like Imperial knights, and machine spirits. Since I've write this version, I've learned more lore since then that may seem out of line.

9544424
Of course if you see any errors, I want readers like you to point it out so I can correct that while still maintained ng the essence of the story. After all it is just fan fiction, it's not an actual licensed story after all.

Necrons yes the necron lord shall destroy all

This is getting exciting. Continue this!

This is getting exciting, please continue this I really wanna see some necron action!

this is a great story, when will this have another update?

Update ????

New chapters ?????

Please conitinue this story

Continue ?????

Damn it I didn't even get to pour the milk.

Login or register to comment