• Published 2nd Nov 2017
  • 2,052 Views, 30 Comments

My Little Pony: Gag Reels Are Magic - pabrony

  • ...
3
 30
 2,052

Blast At The Beach

---From: What In Tarnation?---

"It's about time you got in here," shouted Dashie. "Now we just gotta get you out of your shell and cut loose."

"Whaddya mean by 'cuttin' loose'?" I asked as I splashed her.

"Skinny dipping on the beach, of course," she answered. "You can't tell me you don't indulge in a naked swim in that pond at the farm during the summer."

"Actually, Ah don't," I told her before she tackled me in the water.

"Really?"

After spitting the sea water out I answered, "Y'all know Ah'm a terrible liar, so whaddya think?"

She then fell back in the water laughing like a hyena.

"What's so funny?"

"You've had the perfect place to skinny dip and you never stripped down for a spontaneous swim," she laughed after sitting up.

"Ta be honest, Ah did strip down once," I said as the waves continued to splash against my hips.

Dashie pointed at me accusingly and shouted, "Ah-ha! I knew it!"

"Yeah, well... when yer splashin' about and one of yer siblings shows up with their apple tree at full blossom, it makes fer a very awkward situation," I explained, refering to the only time I skinny-dipped and accidentally learned how Big Mac got his name.

"Wait! You saw your brother's <censored> hard as a rock?!" Dashie said as her eyes grew wide in shock.

CUT! Why are you making stuff up for this scene? the director asked.

"Ah ain't makin' <censored> up! He really does have a <censored> the size of a horse!" I shot back. "And Dashie... quit thinking about mah brother."

Fine but you realize that this isn't a porno right? No more dialogue about sex please.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment