• Published 2nd Nov 2017
  • 2,052 Views, 30 Comments

My Little Pony: Gag Reels Are Magic - pabrony

  • ...
3
 30
 2,052

Rainbow's Rave

---From the chapter: Soarin Gets Sore---

"Um, Rainbow? Do you think you could tell us how it felt?" Fluttershy asked, causing a look of shock to not only replace my look of anger but also everyone else's looks of disbelief to a look of shock. Fluttershy. The one person that we expected to remain a virgin for her entire life due to her personality and she was the one asking me how it felt to get laid.

I forgot my <censored> line because of how genuine Fluttershy's delivery was of her own. Pinkie decided it was her turn to put her two cents in while I was scratching the back of my head.

"Thought you were a super lesbian that wants as many feet in your <censored> as you can get?" Pinkie then leaned in as close as she could get to Fluttershy's ear and whispered, "I think that's freaking hot by the way."

"Not again! Cut!" shouted the director. "I thought we agreed two chapters ago that you'd drop the 'Pervy Pinkie' routine."

"Hey, Rainbow's Rave is a clopfic. There's no way 'Pervy Pinkie' is sitting this one out," Pinkie said. "Especially since we've got an 'anything goes' version of Truth or Dare scene at AJ's."

"She does make a good point," Twilight chimed in. "As much as I get annoyed with Pinkie spying on me and Sunset <censored>, 'anything goes' means just that. 'Pervy Pinkie' has gotta be in this."

"Ugh, fine. Just don't let it get out of hand," the director said as a huge smile appeared on Pinkie's face.


---From the chapter: Fun On The Farm---

We laid out the ground rules (which was pretty much anything goes) before Fluttershy won Rock, Paper, Scissors for the honor to start us off.

"Um, Sunset. Truth or Dare?" Fluttershy asked.

"I'm going to regret this, but I'll take dare," Sunset answered.

"I, uh, dare you to suck on... all Rarity's toes for one minute with your pajama top off," Fluttershy said hiding behind her hair with a slight blush.

"Like I said, I'm going to regret it," Sunset replied before stripping off her top, moving in front of Rarity and began licking each of Rarity's toes before going back over each one to clean off her saliva. Pinkie had her eyes glued to Sunset's bra-covered <censored> the entire time.

"Sunset?"

"Yes, Pinkie?"

"Can I feel your <censored> before you put your top back on?"

"Maybe later if things start getting out of hand," Sunset said after thinking a moment.

"Awww, I wanna know if your <censored> feel the same as mine since you're not from this world."

"Cut! Take it from the top!" shouted the director.

"Again?! Pardon my uncouth language, but are you <censored> kidding me?!" Rarity shouted angrily. "I am really getting tired of having toes sucked. The nail polish is beginning to come off from Sunset's saliva."

"I don't mind seeing you getting your toes sucked," Fluttershy whispered. I started laughing my <censored> off as Rarity's face almost became the same shade of red as Sunset's hair.


---From the chapter: Fun On The Farm---

"But still... oh never mind. Pinkie Pie?" Rarity said as she realized her argument was a lost cause.

"Oooh, oooh! Truth! Truth! Truth!" Pinkie said excitedly as she pulled her hands out of her hair.

"Pinkie, if ya toss that confetti in yer hands, Ah'm gonna smack ya," AJ warned. Pinkie's grin grew quickly a split second before emptying the contents of her hands into the air. Applejack growled, pushed her way past me and tackled Pinkie.

"Oooo. I can grab your <censored> now. You mind if I give you a kiss?" she asked as the rest of us laughed our <censored> off.

"Pinkie... Ah'm gonna give ya... thirty seconds... ta get this mess cleaned up," Applejack said angrily.

"Okay," Pinkie relented. "Can I grab your <censored> after that?"

"No!"

"Cut, cut, cut, CUT!" shouted the director. "I'm putting a halt to the Pervy Pinkie shtick as of right now. Things are really getting out of hand with it."

"Awww!" whined Pinkie.

Author's Note:

Alas, the end of Pervy Pinkie.