• Published 2nd Nov 2017
  • 2,053 Views, 30 Comments

My Little Pony: Gag Reels Are Magic - pabrony

  • ...
3
 30
 2,053

Scars

---From the chapter: Bullied---

I took the bus into Canterlot the next day to see if anyone that worked at the music store knew anything. I walked up to the counter to talk to the clerk. She had pale white skin, short blue hair, magenta tinted sunglasses and headphones.

"Hi, um, I'm Twilight Sparkle," I nervously said. "I'm doing a research project at Crystal Prep Academy and I was wondering if anything strange happened here in last couple days."

The clerk looked at me and gave a thumbs up.

"Great! Can you tell me what happened?" I asked her.

She gave me another thumbs up, pretended to play the guitar, made a flapping motion with her arms and made pretend ears with her index fingers. The motions she was making caused me to burst into a laughing fit.

"Cut!"

"I... I'm sorry... I can't help it," I tried saying through my laughter. "It... it's..."

"It's the wings, isn't it?" Vinyl asked with a chuckle. "Just to let you know, it wasn't my idea. I practiced this in front of Tavi and got the same reaction."

"It's... just so... Pinkie Pie-ish," I said as my giggling continued.

"Glad you think so," I heard Pinkie shout from offstage. "Because it was my idea!"


---From the chapter: Games---

"Um, excuse me," I said to the group of friends, "I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I just wanted to learn about the strange energy coming from your school. I didn't know that it was magic or how it works."

"That's okay. Neither do we," a rainbow haired girl with wings told me.

"Um,Twilight? Isn't that necklace supposed to be stealing Rainbow's, uh, magic right now?" Fluttershy whispered.

"Huh?" I said, looking at the pendant. Noticing the lights were off, I gave it a tap a couple times to try turning the lights back on.

"What's going on?" the effects supervisor asked as she came over to check out the pendant.

"I don't know. It's just not working," I said as I scratched the back of my head.

We fiddled with it for a couple minutes before finally removing the battery cover.

"Who took out the batteries?!" asked the effects supervisor.

"Ummm..." Sunset said sheepishly.


---From the chapter: Vacations---

I was so excited. Mom, Dad, Shiny and I had gone to the beach a few times when I was younger, but not in recent years and even when we went, it was only for the day. The seven of us (and Spike) all met at Rarity's house the Wednesday before the party to get fitted for swimsuits.

My swimsuit was a navy blue one-piece with purple trim and pink stars that matched the hair beret I always wear.

"How do you like it?" Rarity asked.

I tugged on the shoulder straps a few times before answering. "It's beautiful but I feel a bit restricted. I'm used to that skimpy bikini you made me for Sunset's dream scene in Book Six. Plus I think my <censored> is showing a littlebit."

My opinion caused her to look down to my lower regions. "<censored>! Oh terribly sorry for the language. I just can't believe I screwed that up."

"I think it looks fine!"

"PINKIE PIE! ENOUGH!" Rarity shouted in disgust.

---From the chapter: Vacations---

The others quickly joined in embracing me in celebration of my newest accomplishment. I was at a loss for words as my new wings accidentally smacked Rarity and Fluttershy in the face, surprisingly eliciting giggles from the two of them. It was a surreal experience that I knew mom and dad wouldn't believe.

Unfortunately we had to hang up the instruments for the night a little while later, due to noise ordinance laws but we ordered pizzas and held a tournament on Rainbow's Ponystation 4 instead.

"What the <censored>?!" Rainbow shouted as I defeated her with a "Double Flawless" win on Immortal Battle. "How the <censored> did you get that good at this?"

"Me and Sunny do more than just study and <censored>," I giggled.

"I can vouch for that!" said Pinkie with a huge grin.

"Unfortunately," Sunset groaned.

"I thought we agreed you would quit harassing Sunset and Twilight regarding their sex life in the last chapter," Rarity said.

"That's gonna be kinda difficult since the next chapter is outtakes from another clop!"

"CUT!"

Author's Note:

Return of Pervy Pinkie.

And for those who live under rocks, "Immortal Battle" is a parody of "Mortal Kombat".