• Published 2nd Nov 2017
  • 2,052 Views, 30 Comments

My Little Pony: Gag Reels Are Magic - pabrony

  • ...
3
 30
 2,052

Sunset's Day

---From: A Not-So-Normal Day (all scenes)---

"SUNSET SHIMMER!" hollered Pinkie Pie at the top of her voice as she tackled me. This was her normal greeting for all of us since we came back from Camp Everfree.

"Heya Pinkie," I said.

"Everyone is inside but I decided to stay outside so that I could tell you that everyone else was inside so... oof!"

While Pinkie was still on top of me, I had heard Derpy shout, "Dog pile!" seconds before landing on top her. Just moments later, I felt three more bodies land on top of us.

"Can... you all... get... off of... me... so I... can breathe?" I forced myself to ask while gasping for air.

"Not again," the director complained. "Yesterday I had to fight with Sunset to walk from the bedroom to the bathroom nude and now Derpy and the Crusaders are screwing this scene up."

Everyone had finally gotten off of me so I breathe and reluctantly get back into position for the beginning of the scene. Pinkie followed me to my spot with her goofy smile.

"Why am I afraid, Pinkie?" I asked her.

"No reason to be afraid but think about it. Even though I have to tackle you again, you don't have to be naked for the scene," she said with a wink.


I took my seat toward the middle of the classroom, one row to the left and two seats behind Twilight. Not the best seat in the room as far as seeing the whiteboard, I still liked the view though. Especially on those days when Ms. Cheerilee would drone on forever. I would sit and just stare at her tiny butt all class long. Just imagining both of those beautiful ass cheeks cuddled up next to me in bed...

Suddenly my train of thought was broken by a red piece of paper from Pinkie Pie. I figured it was just an invite to her Hearts and Hooves or Valentine's Day party this weekend. So I just picked it up as soon as Ms. Cheerilee's back was turned but couldn't get it opened up fast enough.

I heard, "Sunset! I hope those are class notes you're passing along the floor."

"They are," I replied hoping to avoid what would be coming next.

"Would you please come to the front of the class and read what you wrote?" Ms. Cheerilee asked.

I made the walk of shame to the front class and unfolded the note. It read:

Sunset, I know you're into girls. So tell me if you think Ms. Cheerilee is hot.

-PP

"PINKIE!!" I shouted. "This is the wrong note!"

Pinkie sat in her seat whistling innocently with her hands clasped together. Meanwhile, Ms. Cheerilee was turning red and the rest of the class was making kissing sounds.

"Why are you blushing Ms. Cheerilee?" I asked. I suddenly felt a look of surprise hit my face when she excused herself from the room.

"That worked out better than I thought it would," Pinkie said with a huge grin.


"So," Twilight began, "my cute butt and breasts drive you wild?"

"Uhh, well, you see," I stuttered, "Pinkie was making Valentine surprises and she just wanted...mmmph"

Before I could finish, Twilight had planted a big, sloppy french kiss on my lips.

When she finally pulled away, she whispered, "I'm so glad you answered Pinkie's note the way you did."

"Huh?"

"I needed to know if there was a chance if I could see you topless again," Twilight said as she looked toward my chest.

"You can see more than her boobs if you watch the replay from the opening scene," Pinkie said, popping up between the two of us.

"Really?" replied Twilight.

Looking toward the camera, the three of us giggled as the director facepalmed.

Author's Note:

Spoiler: The naked Sunset/pervy Pinkie will be a running gag through the next few chapters