• Published 2nd Nov 2017
  • 2,052 Views, 30 Comments

My Little Pony: Gag Reels Are Magic - pabrony

  • ...
3
 30
 2,052

Twilight's Night

---From the chapter: Planting The Seeds---

"Hey check out my new bikini Rarity custom made for me," Sunset said holding up a red and yellow striped bikini emblazoned with the same symbol on her future pendant on the left breast of the top and front of the bottom.

"That's pretty cute," I told her.

She lifted her camp shirt over her head and tossed on her bunk. Then she reached behind her back and unhooked the clasp holding her bra on. I knew I was staring at her, especially her full, round <censored> as they were released from their captivity.

"Like the view?" Sunset asked me.

"Umm, they're, uh, bigger than I thought," I said with my eyes still glued to her chest.

Sunset snapped her fingers above my head to get my attention. "Up here."

"Sorry."

"Twilight, this is the fourth time we've done this scene. My breasts don't change sizes between takes," she said as she put her bra and shirt back on. "You're only supposed to stare for a moment and then discreetly shake your head."

"But... I... can't stop thinking about..."

"Twilight you're going to have get ahold of yourself if we're going to make this porno."

"But..."

"No buts. I'm not as comfortable being naked around others as some people seem to think," she said as she glared at the screenwriter. "Let's get this done and over with. Okay?"


---From the chapter: Planting The Seeds---

I walked out of the changing room in the thong and bra. I still felt naked due to the lack of fabric. Rarity began howling with laugher.

"What?" I asked her, confused.

"Tw-Twilight... have you... have you ever worn... a thong be-befoe?" she said as she continued to laugh at my expense.

"No. Why?"

"Th-the wide part is... supposed to go in... in the front."

"That explains why it's riding a little high in the front," I said, fidgeting with the underwear.

"Seriously, darling," she said as she finally settled down. "In all your years of, to quote Rainbow Dash, 'being an egghead' you mean that you never came across a photo of a lady in a thong."

"Umm, not that I can remember."


---From the chapter: Feeling The Love---

"What the <censored>, Sunset?!" I said in shock.

"Just relax and leave it to me," she replied and then <censored>.

After calming down, I gave Sunny some advice. "While that felt great and all, I'm really not that comfortable having <censored>. Okay?"

"Oh thank Celestia," she replied, staring a hole in the producer. "It seems that some humans are <censored> perverts and their fetishes are just... ewww."

"I know, right." I said as I put my pajamas back on. "Who gets off watching others having stuff put in their back door?"

"Lots of people do," the producer replied. "Haven't either of you watched pornography?"

"Gross," replied Sunset.


---From the chapter: The Party---

"Sunset! Twilight!"

That's the sound we heard when we got to Pinkie's house, just seconds before we were knocked over by a pink blur.

"Hi... Pinkie," I managed to say, gasping for air.

"How did the porno shoot go the other night?" asked Pinkie before ending the hug and letting us breathe. "Are the rest of us gonna get to see it?"

"You watch porn, Pinkie?" asked Sunset, raising an eyebrow in confusion.

Pinkie laughed as she answered, "Duh! Doesn't everybody?"

"Can't say that I have," I replied hastily.

"You're really missing out on some good <censored>," said Pinkie with huge grin.

"Um, Pinkie, two things. First, I'm pretty sure this isn't the conversation in the script," Sunset said.

"What's the second thing?"

"I don't think this conversation is appropriate to be having outside," Sunset finished.

Pinkie didn't say anything in response, just stood there with a goofy grin on her face.


---From the chapter: The Party---

With an audible groan, she reached in the smaller box and pulled out a bottle of lubricant. Everyone started laughing at the sight.

"Seriously?" she asked, clearly annoyed.

"Read... the... label..." I managed to say as I laughed. "It doubles as massage oil."

Before Sunset could reopen the large box, we heard an audible thud on the floor. We turned to look in the direction of the noise and saw Fluttershy face down on the floor.

"How was that?" she whispered.

"Very convincing, darling. However, you are a bit early," Rarity reminded her.

"Are you sure?" Fluttershy replied.

The director passed a copy of the script onto the set so that Fluttershy could refresh her mind with the scene.

"Oops," she said, blushing slightly. "I guess I was supposed to see the dong first."

"Hey I gotta question before the retake," Pinkie asked.

"What's that?" asked the director.

"Can I watch you film the scene where the dildo gets used?"

"NO!" Sunset and I shouted in unison.


---From the chapter: The After Party (sort of)---

We arrived at Sunset's place late in the evening and planned on going to bed and skipping the sex scene because we were exhausted. The production team had other ideas. They let me wear the pajamas Sunset bought for me but made poor Sunset wear the same skimpy outfit from the other night to make me aroused.

"Is there a reason why everyone wants to know if we watch pornography?" I asked with the pajamas in my hands.

"Who knows," Sunset replied in an annoyed tone. "I just hate filming it. I feel like sex should stay in the..." Sunset suddenly trailed off and turned her attention toward the window.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Excuse me," Sunset said as she headed toward the door. "Pinkie, you are not watching me and Twilight <censored>. Please go home."