• Published 8th Sep 2017
  • 29,415 Views, 5,210 Comments

Twilight gets a Puppy - TDR



A baby dragon wasn't the only thing Twilight gained during her acceptance test.

  • ...
70
 5,210
 29,415

PreviousChapters Next
Sonic Rain Boof Part 5

Twilight Gets a Puppy
By TDR

Sonic Rain Boof
Part 5

[Cloudsdale stadium.]


Rainbow Dash whimpered, slipping back behind another pony as she swapped out their numbers to make her further along in line. She quickly ducked into the back corner of the locker room trying not to hyperventilate as the nervousness built up.

Her show stopper was something she still couldn't preform properly, it was something she had done once when she was filly. She wasn't even sure how she had done it then. Had she even done it or was that a dream? The bullies said it was just head trauma, were they right? No one but Fluttershy seemed to recall it and Fluttershy might only be trying to be nice.

She was working herself up into a proper downward spiral of anxiety when the door to the locker room was flung open and a navy blue stallion burst into the room. His moth like wings were flapping madly as he whirled about slamming the door behind him. He quickly yanked a bench from the floor and propped it against the door to keep it shut just as a horde of voices could be heard from the other side as well as the thunder of hooves and flap of wings running down the hall outside.

“Fer bucks sake I just wanted a taco!” Rahs growled.

“A taco?” Dash asked with a grin, glancing at the only other two ponies in the room , both stallions, a green furred one who snickered at the comment, and a sandy yellow furred one, who didn't get it.

Rahs glanced back with a growl and a roll of his eyes as he saw Dash. “The food not the innuendo, seriously. I finally find a vendor selling Griffon cuisine I haven’t tried and before I can buy one, all these mares swarmed me.”

“Wait you were swarmed by mares?” the sandy yellow stallion asked.” And you ran? What the heck is wrong with you? Are you gay?”

This got the green stallions attention as he looked over Rahs. “ Hmmm.”

“No.” Rahs rolled his eyes.” I'm not gay, but I am also not interested in death by snusnu from a hundred worked up mares.”

“Dunno that sounds about like every guys dream.” Rainbow Dash smirked. The green stallion snorted. “ Well almost every guys dream.”

“Yeah well whatever. I went to the concession stand and was chased down here.” Rahs grumbled.

“Thirteen!” a voice called from the door and the sandy yellow stallion turned heading for the door out to the stadium.

“You sure you're not gay?” The green stallion asked again.

“Yes.... “ Rahs sighed.” I'm just not attracted to ponies.”

“Oh..... one of those....” the stallion shrugged walking off towards the door to wait his turn.

“One of those? What?” Rahs blinked in confusion.

“Wait so you're not attracted to ponies?” Dash asked.

“Pretty much.” Rahs shrugged glancing to his barricade.” I've told Spike and Twilight this much before , I rely kinda heavily on my nose and ponies all smell like prey species to me. There's been a few exceptions and I think that has to do with heritage, like maybe there was a griffon or something in their family line. I know Trixie said her great grandfather six or seven times was a dragon, but most ponies smell like a meal not like a mate.”

“That is really weird. I wonder if Luna and Cadence know that fact.” Dash pondered.

“Why would they need to know that?” Rahs asked curiously. “Wait.... oh buck she's still after grandpups isn't she... and she roped Cady into it..........”

“Well, Cadence didn't seem roped into anything, but that's what it seemed like when they talked with me.” Dash smirked.

“Wait they talked to you? By Tartarus ,... what about?”

“Ehh they heard I was interested in you last time you were cursed. “ Dash chuckled. “ Course I also said I’d bang yah as a Moon Dog too, so it got a little weird after that.”

“Bang me?” Rahs questioned.

“Yeah you know, mixing the baby cake batter, sending cyclops back to the cave, Checking for traps with a ten foot pole, putting the staff of magi into the portable hole, flanking from behind,extending the rod of lordly might, docking the ship at port,becoming the paladin’s special mount, giving a green gown,making hooves for foals stockings, shaking the sheets.” Rainbow Dash listed.

“Were those O&O references?” Rahs blinked.

“Shoot twix wind and water, ride below the crupper, have your corn ground, make butter with your tail,grope for the trout in a particular river, put four quarters on the spit, feeding the dumb glutton, assault with a friendly weapon, crashing the custard cart, getting ones bean waxed, patching the hatchet wound, playing with the box the foal came in, yiffing, whittling the love branch, tickle their tummy from the inside...” the green stallion continued as Dash laughed.

“I GET IT!” Rahs shouted turning red, his ears flattened to his head.” Seriously are all pegasi like this?”

“Oh relax, I'm not gonna try and jump you like that lot out there.” Dash waved a hoof. “I'm interested but if you're not, then it's my problem not yours. But hey if you change your mind.....”Dash grinned.

“Fourteen!” the voice called and the Green stallion stepped out.

“Not sure if I should thank you for that offer or say it's in the best interest for your own safety if we remain just friends.” Rahs commented.

“I'm good with that. No way do I wanna get on Twilight's bad side.” Dash laughed.

“That said … if you want to set me up with your friend Gilda....... She caught my interest when you introduced us.” Rahs continued with a smirk.

“Pfft what Gilda? Yeah maybe, though we sorta had a falling out over the Pinkie Party and she took off. Not even sure where she is now.” Dash muttered.” You really into her?”

“ Dunno, but I'm willing to at least take her on a date see where that goes, at the very least to shut Spike up. Pity she vanished. Though I’m sure she'll turn up again.” Rahs shrugged. “So any back doors to this place? I figure Twilight and everyone else are wondering where I went.”

“Just out into the stadium.” Dash commented pointing a hoof towards the door the green stallion went out.

“Fifteen.” a voice called.

“Ahhh crap...” Dash muttered.

“Something wrong?” Rahs questioned.

“No nothing...... “ Dash stammered.

“Right, I think I recognize stage fright when I see it.“ Rahs rolled his eyes.

“Fifteen!”

“Hah me afraid? Never!” Dash snapped.

“Right anyway .. just go out there and picture every pony naked.” Rahs pointed out.

“FIFTEEN!”

“Rahs most of the ponies out there are already naked!”Dash explained.

“Yeah I guess that trick works better in Canterlot. They wear a lot of clothes there.” Rahs considered.

A cream colored mare storms into the room and stopped noting the barricaded door, the moth winged stallion, and the mare with the number she had been calling.

“Okay that's enough flirting, we're on a time table. Every pony out get out there, you can both preform at the same time or don't it doesn't matter just go!” the mare shouted moving over to the two and starting to push both Rahs and Dash out the door to the stadium despite their protests.

Once they were in the stadium proper the mare slammed the door shut behind them as the crowded stadium cheered their arrival.

“Well shit.” Rahs grumbled looking up at the arena from the scant cloud floor provided.

Author's Note:

i think perhaps this episode is going on far too long for my liking. That said i can't help draw it out when it's funny and another euphemism rant from Dash counts i think.

PreviousChapters Next