• Published 8th Sep 2017
  • 29,244 Views, 5,207 Comments

Twilight gets a Puppy - TDR



A baby dragon wasn't the only thing Twilight gained during her acceptance test.

  • ...
69
 5,207
 29,244

PreviousChapters Next
Winter Woof Up, Epilogue

Twilight Gets a Puppy
By TDR

Winter Woof up
Epilogue

[Canterlot]



Celestia raised an eyebrow watching as Cadence and Luna bounced around the room fluttering their wings lightly to remain airborne a bit longer with each hop off their tippy hooves.

The sound of two grown mares squeeing and bouncing around, one of them in the Royal Canterlot voice was enough to draw Celestia's attention away from her last duties of the day to check on the noise.

The Princess of the sun had only peeked her head into Cadence's study and stopped completely at the sight before her. The Night and Heart Guard on either side of the door made a slight bow of their heads to Celestia but didn't announce her, not wanting to interrupt the insane bouncing the pair were doing.

“Why.....?” Celestia started to ask.

“Shipping sense.” The Heart Guard to her left offered up.

Celestia mulled that over for a second “What...?”

“One of her alicorn powers.” the Night Guard stated flatly. “ I seriously doubt any of us can explain it.”

“When?” Celestia stammered.

“About twenty minutes ago.” The first Guard answered. “ Princess Luna came in about ten minutes ago and they started doing this.”

“How.....”

“Hard to explain princess. She just gets hints every so often.” the Heart Guard added. “She is the Princess of Love after all.”

“Who?” Celestia asked getting the joke and simply playing along now.

“Likely some one she has been waiting on for a while.” The Night Guard considered.

“If I were to hazard a guess Princess with this reaction I would expect either Rahs or one of the other Sparkle siblings in Ponyville has found a special some pony.” the Heart Guard added.

Celestia pictured the pink pony princess prance and pronk past her position periodically pausing to pirouette perfectly.

Luckily Luna leapt laughingly leading the locomotion laps lazily leftward in a lope, looping the library's lounge.

After a few moments of this Celestia pulled back out of the room with a mutter.

“We shall come back later.” Delicately the Diarch of the day ducked discreetly to depart, determined to devour a delectable doughnut from the diner downtown, to duck this dominoing disaster for definite.

Author's Note:

And thus ends the Winter Woof up chapter.

With Alliteration...... soooo much alliteration.

PreviousChapters Next