• Published 23rd Aug 2017
  • 572 Views, 4 Comments

World of Unowns - FandomPlays1234



When a distortion appears in 28 worlds, three ponies and a dragon are summoned to stop negativity in it's tracks

  • ...
 4
 572

Chapter 6: Reunion

As Arceus and the creation trio waits for the arrival of the Chosen 4 and their warriors, the distortion slowly continues to eat away the dimension they were in.

"Do you think they'll be able to make it back in time?" Giratina asks.

"Hopefully, we don't have much more time to waste," answered Palkia.

"Speaking of the devil," said Dialga. The three looked over to the four portals to see Twilight, Starlight, Spike, and Cadence walking through followed by each of their warriors.

"Welcome back," said Arceus. The four looked over to see that their legendary was joined in with the others.

"Um Giratina who are them?" asked Spike. Giratina pointed one of his "hooves" next to him. Spike looked over to see that his friends was here as well. The four's eyes widened as they rushed into each other giving themselves a big hug.

"I'm so happy to see you guys," said Twilight wiping away a tear.

"Wait but Palkia didn't you say we couldn't reunite with each other until all of this was over?" asked Starlight.

"Indeed I did," said Palkia. "But it turns out that the Unowns you saved caused some sort of shock causing the distortion keeping you apart to disperse,"

"So now you can see each other again," said Arceus. The four smiled as they cuddled with each other.

"Uh Twilight what's going on?" asked Bone Shell.

"Oh right I guess we need to do introductions," said Twilight. And so Twilight, Starlight, Spike, and Cadence took the time to introduce one another to their new friends.

"Alright now that's over with I'm ready for my next mission," said Spike after the introductions.

"Now, now Spike let's hold on a minute," said Arceus calmly. 'We have some major updates for you,"

"Updates?" asked Cadence.

"From now on after you all return from your mission in your respective worlds we'll be keeping track of all the new information we might receive so we can get you updated on important info," answered Dialga.

"Oh ok great," said Starlight.

"Yes so first things first congrats on your first mission," said Palkia.

"Thanks," said Twilight smiling.

"Now onto the new stuff," said Giratina. "From now on any world you save from the distortion will attempt to join forces with the resident ponies from your world," said Giratina.

"Oh you mean like teaming up?" asked Spike.

"Exactly," answered Arceus. "Now we've discussed this with each other and we've decided that to make things easier for you four we're splitting the job up," "Each of you will go out and find seven warriors each, since you befriended one each of you need six more,"

"Alright," said Starlight.

"Another thing, we figured that legendary warrior might be a mouthful so we came up with a name to make things slightly easier for you," said Giratina.

"They'll still be consider as legendary warriors but for now let's just call them The Enforcers," said Arceus.

"Huh The Enforcers sounds kinda cool," said Spike.

"Yes now one final thing," said Arceus. "It's regarding the villains called Shadow Force I believe each one of you met the top underling," The group group nodded. Arceus clears his throat before continuing,"We have come to find that The Shadow Force Empire is an organization bent on using Negative Energy to corrupt all living things to use as energy that the members can absorb to grow more powerful,"

"Negative Energy?" asked Kirito.

"Yes right now the Shadow Force Empire is collecting an insane amount of Negative Energy to revive a being born from the Negativity of all living things," said Dialga.

"He is the Negativity Deity Dark Matter," said Palkia.

"Dark Matter?" asked Cadence.

"That's right according to legends Dark Matter is entirely made up of negativity of all living things," said Giratina.

"Because he's entirely made up of negativity of all living things we can conclude that he IS negativity itself," said Arceus.

"Negativity itself," Sans repeated.

"Poyo?" said Kirby.

"Dark Matter grows by feeding off of negative emotions from others," said Giratina.

"Negative Emotions, you mean like hatred, jealousy, anger and things like that?" asked Starlight.

"Yes, it is also said that Dark Matter is an entity that CANNOT be erased," said Dialga.

"Wait what?" asked Bone Shell.

"Like we said Dark Matter is negativity itself, it was born from the negative emotions with the hearts of all living things so its a part of us thus Dark Matter cannot be extinguished," answered Arceus.

"I guess that makes sense," said Twilight.

"Wait if Dark Matter can't be killed does that mean he's immortal?" asked Spike.

"Not exactly, Dark Matter CAN be defeated but as long as negativity is strong within this world Dark Matter will return in the future," answered Palkia.

"Oh," said Starlight. "Wait isn't that a bad thing?" asked Starlight.

"Indeed it is Miss Glimmer," a familiar voice answered. The group turned around to see a figure wearing a purple colored hoodie with a skull and cross bones in the center.

"Toxin!" Cadence screamed!

"Cadence you know this guy?" asked Twilight.

"He's one of Shadow Force's top underlings," Cadence answered. The 4 and Enforcers got into battle stance preparing to take on the underling. "Be careful he's got very deadly poison in those claws of his,"

"Poison!?" yelped Spike.

"Indeed," said Toxin lunging at the group. Bone Shell quickly jumped in front holding up his bone only to have it smashed in two by Toxin's punch.

Bone Shell quickly kicked Toxin sending him flying back before jumping back,"The hell!?" Bone Shell screamed holding up his broken bone.

"Hey buddy looks like you're Boned!" Sans laughed.

"Sans not a good time," said Spike.

"Aw come on that was a real Rib Tickler," said Sans.

"Sans seriously," said Spike face palming himself.

"Oh come on Spike don't be so Edgy!" said Starlight smiling.

"Ayyy!" said Sans pointing is fingers at Starlight.

"Starlight!" screamed Spike annoyed.

Twilight, Spike, and Cadence face hoofed themselves while Toxin just stared at the two in confusion.

"Ok I don't know what just happened but," Suddenly Bone Shell came in and kicked Toxin sending him flying through a portal Arceus opened.

"Well that was easy," said Bone Shell.

"Impressive," said Dialga.

"Thank you," said Bone Shell.

"But your bone broke," said Giratina.

"Don't worry about it," said Bone Shell.

"You know this is perfect timing," said Arceus. Everyone looked at Arceus in confusion.

"Perfect timing for what?" asked Twilight.

"If you're planning to find the rest of The Enforcers and complete this quest you're gonna need some weapons to help you on your adventure," said Arceus. "Bone Shell would you mind coming over here?" Bone Shell walked up to Arceus. Arceus let out a cry as a ball of light hovered over to Bone Shell enveloping him, within a moment and a flash the light disappeared revealing Bone Shell's new golden shiny body with his bone staff also golden.

"Whoa!" said Bone Shell.

"Allow me to introduce you to the new and improved Bone Shell," said Arceus. Bone Shell looked at himself and his new staff shocked at what just happened. "Golden Bone Shell is just the original Bone Shell but with much more attacks and his Golden Bone Staff may not seem like much but getting hit by one of it's magical blast will not only hurt but it will also leave your opponents paralyzed,"

"Cool," said Spike.

Arceus chuckled,"It only gets better," Suddenly four more balls of light appeared this time surrounding Twilight, Starlight, Spike, and Cadence. Once the light died out the four had changed looks completely.

"What in Equestria?!" Cadence said looking stunned.

"Allow me to explain," said Arceus. "Starlight as you can see I've given you a visor, this visor allows you to control any type of magic you summon from your horn but that's not all your attack power has been increased as well as gaining the ability to manipulate different types of elements from your surroundings,"

"Wow," said Starlight smiling.

"Spike I've given you an arm cannon that contains different arrays of weapons such as missiles energy beams and lasers as well as a special pack that contains a special projectile absorbent shield and a jet pack, whenever you want to activate something just use the change option in your arm cannon,"

As Spike fiddled with his arm cannon his pack suddenly spawned a Jet pack allowing Spike to hover above the ground,"Cool Thanks Arceus,"

"Twilight you have a Princess's tiara as well as a wizard's cape and a staff that contains many different spells that might come in handy during this quest, of course you can still use the magic from your horn,"

Twilight swung around her new staff smiling,"Thanks for this Arceus!"

"And finally Cadence I've fully equipped you with that brand new Crystal Rapier as well as that shield of royalty and that thing on your back is the Shuriken of light, it may be big but getting hit by that can do massive damage, it'll also return to you like a boomerang once you've thrown it, and finally that musketeer hat is just for looks,"

Cadence swung her new sword checking her weight only to find it wasn't too heavy or light,"I really appreciate it Arceus thank you,"

Arceus nodded,"Well then now I've finished upgrading Bone Shell and the four you three are next," said Arceus pointing to Sans, Kirito, and Kirby. Once again orbs of light flew over and surrounded the three. Once the light died down it only seemed as if Kirito and Sans was changed while Kirby was still his original self.

"Whoa you guys look awesome," said Spike.

"But Kirby doesn't look different," said Starlight.

"Right but that's where you'd be mistaken," said Arceus. "I've actually upgraded Kirby's copy ability, now he can use a move called Super Suction which allows him to suck up much heavier objects for an infinite amount of time with no problem at all,"

Although Kirby looked like he didn't understand Arceus's words he jumped up smiling with glee.

"Next up Kirito, I've made it so that you have the Coat of Midnight like your avatar from the game as well as a newly equipped chain sword which is extremely painful if you're struck with it,"

Kirito swung his new Chain Sword to test it. Seeing how durable it was he nodded,"It's perfect,"

"And finally Sans I've given you those night vision goggles as well as increased your HP a bit, and that giant paint brush allows you to convert all the art you draw with it into reality, oh and those gold plates on your hood and shorts are just for looks,"

"Heh thanks boss," said Sans.

"Well now that I've fully upgraded you it's time that you guys move on," said Arceus.

"Got it," everyone said in unison.

"I'm afraid I won't be showing you your next destinations since I'll allow you to pick," said Arceus opening four portals.

"Got it thanks for everything," said Cadence waving.

"Good luck to all of you!" said Arceus waving back as the newly upgraded Enforcers stepped into the portal with the four.

Author's Note:

Chapter 6 done. So our heroes got upgrades pretty neat. Now to get some things cleared up. Spike's upgraded design is actually supposed to be an inspiration to Mii Gunner in Super Smash Bros. 4 while Kirito has the original design from the first season of SAO but with a new sword. Kirby's super suction ability was supposed to be a reference to HyperNova Kirby from Kirby Triple Deluxe and Sans upgraded design was supposed to be a combination of Ink Sans and Burstale Sans both of which are Undertale AUs. Cadence's Rapier is a reference to SAO. I'm pretty sure you all know what a Shuriken is but if don't look it up. And also those of you who don't know Burstale look that up as well. Again no questions for this Chapter sorry.

Comments ( 3 )

Will this story have any sex or sexy moments in it?

If you would like to see any please let me know, I'll be sure to answer your request

Pretty curious on if this will continue.
I am interested on seeing what happens next.
Such as what happens with Spike but also Princess Luna too.

Login or register to comment