• Published 23rd Aug 2017
  • 572 Views, 4 Comments

World of Unowns - FandomPlays1234



When a distortion appears in 28 worlds, three ponies and a dragon are summoned to stop negativity in it's tracks

  • ...
 4
 572

Chapter 5: The Pink Duo

It's been at least an hour or so since Cadence entered this strange Alien world and she was already making friends with strangers. The dark clouds above the field she was walking on made it look like a storm was coming her way. She had just met two residents here that go by the names of Tiff and Tuff who were apparently the children of the Cabinet Minister in this world.

"Are you sure you know where we're going?" asked Cadence.

"Of course," Tuff answered with a smile. "Why wouldn't we?"

The three continued to make their way to the little village nearby,"I don't know maybe this Kirby isn't the one I'm looking for," said Cadence.

"Trust us Kirby is DEFINITELY the one," said Tiff.

"Alright if you say so," said Cadence following the two. Thinking back she had remembered Arceus telling her that the Unown would be choosing the so-called legendary warrior. If this Kirby was as powerful as these say he is, could Unown even tell if he was strong or not.

"Alright we're here!" said Tuff waving his hand on the top of the hill. Tiff quickly grabbed Cadence by the hoof as she ran up the hill to where her brother was. When Cadence got to the top she saw the village she had seen in the orb Arceus had shown her.

"Wow," said Cadence staring at the village in awe.

"This is Cappytown," said Tiff.

"Come on Kirby should be Kawasaki's place," said Tuff running ahead. Cadence still stunned at the village ran after Tuff and his sister. Very soon she would come face to face with the so-called star-warrior.


Ever since the distortion over the Mushroom Kingdom, The Human world, and the Underground was erased Equestria had come in contact with the three dimensions. Certain residents from the three dimensions entered Equestria to spread the word about their current situation. After receiving the news that Starlight, Spike, and Twilight were safe the ponies of Equestria stopped the panic, originally the ponies were gonna receive aid from the three dimensions to help find Cadence but after Arceus spread the word, it was safe to say that there was no need to panic.

Meanwhile at Celestia's castle a small group had gathered to discuss their plan to put an end to this madness. Both Asgore and Undyne who had managed to survive Jenoside's rampage back in the underground had agreed to lend their strength to Celestia and Luna as well as Peach.

"So according to the news we received from the creation trio this Shadow Force group has been sending their strongest men to guard the corrupted Unown," said Peach. "It is apparent that they will return to normal after beaten in a battle,"

"However the biggest question is how did Shadow Force manage to corrupt these Unown," stated Mario.

"We can only guess that however Shadow Force is managing to pull this off they must have sort of energy source they're getting their power from," said Celestia. "I had asked one of you to look into this who was it again?"

"That would be my royal scientist Alphys," said Asgore.

"Can you contact her to see if she found any important information?" asked Celestia.

"Um actually I..I have the results here," said Alphys walking in.

"Very well," said Celestia.

"Well it...its apparent that the....the energy source for Shadow Force i....is Negative Energy," said Alphys.

"Negative Energy?" asked Asuna.

"I believe Twilight had mentioned something about black aura bursting out of the Unown she defeated," said Peach. "Could it be the Negative Energy that Alphys is talking about?"

"Possibly," said Celestia.

"Ok so we know that Negative Energy has something to do with this madness the question is where does Shadow Force get it," said Luna.

"Isn't it obvious they get from life forms," said Rainbow Dash.

"Yes we know that she means HOW," said Asada.

"I mean you can't just extract that stuff from our bodies there has to be some other way they're doing it," said Undyne.

"Allow me to explain," a voice spoke up.

"Who said that?" asked Applejack. Suddenly the door behind the group burst open as a figure in a black hoodie walked in. He was wearing not only a black hoodie but black pants and shoes. A big scar had run over his left eye and yet he was still able to glare with both eyes. "Who are you?" asked Applejack.

"The name's Scar, I'm one of the Elite Commanders in the Shadow Force," he answered.

"Shadow Force!?" said Rainbow getting out of her chair.

"That's right, I heard from our top underlings, your pathetic friends interfered with our plans," said Scar.

"Who wouldn't?" hissed Undyne. "One of your stupid underlings tried to kill us!"

"Oh please," Scar scoffed. "This is exactly what you fools deserve for spreading the negativity,"

"What do you mean?" asked Celestia.

Scar chuckled,"You STILL don't realize?" "The negativity from all life forms was bad enough but no it just kept growing until you created HIM,"

"Him?" asked Asuna.

"Yes the Negativity Deity Dark Matter," answered Scar. "You self-centered fools who would only look out for themselves,the selfish beings that strive in this world had created the negativity," "If only you would've kept it low enough, the creation trio would've been able to keep the Balance of Creation stable,"

"So what your saying is we're to blame for the existence of this Dark Matter am I right?" asked Luna.

"Indeed," answered Scar. "If only you all would've hadn't been so cold to one another, nobody would've spread their hate, jealousy, and all other negative emotions you could think of to it's ultimate limit," Scar smirked,"But it's too late for that now, you created Dark Matter and now it continues to grow stronger by the hour," "Tough luck maybe if you'd only control all that negative emotion within you he wouldn't be alive,"

"Hah what does a bunch of stupid emotions have against us we can just crush them," said Rainbow.

"Wow even after all that I said you STILL believe that you can beat Dark Matter like that?" asked Scar. "You're even more pathetic than Shadow Force themselves,"

"What!?" hissed Rainbow.

"Don't you get Dark Matter is negativity itself, you can't get rid of him no matter how many times you beat him he'll just come back," answered Scar. "As long as Negativity is strong within this world Dark Matter will NEVER die," "You can try to beat him, but just so you know he won't be an easy opponent the next time you face him," Scar turned around. "Well I've already wasted my time on YOU fools, I have some important business to deal with so until than I hope you to do battle with me in the future," said Scar laughing as he walked out the door.

Everyone looked down in silence,"Dark Matter," said Fluttershy. "He is in this world because we created him,"

"A deity we can't erase," said Suguha.

"We're to blame for," said Asgore. The group sat in silence for the next hour or so.


"Hey Kawasaki is Kirby here?" asked Tuff opening the door to his restaurant.

"Sure thing," Kawasaki answered from the kitchen.

"Great," said Tuff running in.

"Come on Princess," said Tiff leading Cadence in. Cadence had to duck in order to enter the restaurant.

"Welcome!" sad Kawasaki walking out of the Kitchen.

"Hey Kawasaki we want you to meet Princess Cadence, a princess from another dimension," said Tuff.

"A princess from another dimension!?" gasped Kawasaki as he ran up and bowed to Cadence.

"Oh my what a greeting," said Cadence.

"Of course you ARE royalty after all," said Tiff. Suddenly a small poyo came from the direction of the kitchen.

"Um what was that?" asked Cadence. Just as she asked a small pink ball with red feet poked it's head out from the kitchen. It had small stubs for hands, small pink cheeks and big blue eyes. Cadence's eyes widened upon laying her eyes on the creature. It walked up to her and raised one of its hands as it let out a small poyo. "Um Tiff is this who I think it is?" asked Cadence.

"Yep this is Kirby," said Tiff. Cadence looked back at Kirby stunned at what she was seeing. This thing was the legendary star-warrior but it was a LITERAL pink ball with arms, legs and facial features.

"You've got to be kidding there is no way this thing could be the star-warrior," said Cadence.

"Well I know itself shocking but its the truth," said Tiff. Cadence scratched her eyes to make sure she wasn't seeing things only to find the pink puffball still standing in front of her.

Cadence slumped down,"Oh you've gotta be kidding me," Kirby walked up to Cadence and jumped up with glee. "Well if you're saying this is Kirby I believe you, I just hope this visit wasn't a waste of my time," said Cadence.

"Trust us it isn't," said Tuff. Suddenly the door to the restaurant opened as a small figure wearing a mask and blue cape walked in.

"Tiff," the figure called out. The group turned around.

"Oh Sir Meta Knight!" Tiff ran up to him. "What is it?"

"King Dedede is up to no good again," answered Meta Knight. He looked up to see Cadence standing there,"Oh um I see you have company,"

"Meta Knight this is Princess Cadence, Princess Cadence this is Sir Meta Knight another Star-Warrior," said Tiff. Meta Knight bowed Cadence following his example.

"Sir Meta Knight what do you mean Dedede is up to no good again?" asked Tuff.

"Another monster?" asked Tiff.

"Not exactly come I'll explain everything on the way," said Meta Knight walking out. The three looked at each other as they ran out after him.

"Oh sweet Celestia," said Cadence following them. "This is gonna be the craziest thing I've ever done in my life,"

Author's Note:

Chapter 5 done. So here we have Cadence's side of the quest but she doesn't believe Kirby is a star warrior. She said she did but is she really being honest. Now to clear things up these characters are from the "Kirby Right Back at Ya" Anime. If you don't know a lot about the characters I suggest you go onto YouTube to find the episodes for the anime. There is a total of 100 episodes with several of them being split into two parts. If you can't find the English version you can always watch the English dub version. Another thing is Dark Matter is NOT from the Kirby Series or Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. This MY version of the character. Also no questions for this chapter.