• Published 24th Jan 2018
  • 7,642 Views, 571 Comments

The Different Prince - Buckly Jones



When the mafia guns you down in search of your Nazi grandfather's hidden gold and you find yourself reborn into another world as a member of royalty... it's time to reflect on your life... or just say "Fuck it" and have fun.

  • ...
72
 571
 7,642
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 17 )

Wouldn't a chastise belt be a less painful solution

Another interesting chapter!

Does testicle transplants also happen Irl?
And if they do, are they actually productive or not?

Of course Twiggles would like to study some nuts.

11421357
yes it's almost like it's just a thin excuse for the authors fetish to be implemented....

Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Nope, not worth it.
I can understand him wanting to make pound whole, but after they grow back that would be it for me.
Also I hope he has an audience of around him for it, and the screaming chills them to the bone.

This is a very uncomfortable thought

11423408
I do believe a chastity belt would be a smart choice.

A Chasity cage And an allusion spell

So I'm a little confused by this solution as it doesn't seem to really solve the problem at all.

Problem 1) Parents and teachers are concerned that a stallion in the school (little more than a wild animal in their eyes) will force himself on their fillies. The proposed solution is gelding.

Problem 2) Foreign leaders want his seed to give them strong heirs, so any rumors of even temporary gelding would spark a diplomatic incident.

So their solution is to go ahead with the gelding, but keep it a secret and illusion his family jewels back on if anyone comes to check.

But that doesn't work. The parents who are concerned over their daughters will only be assuaged by evidence. "He's smart and a good colt who'd never touch them" isn't enough. They won't be satisfied without proof. Gelding is pointless unless they tell everyone that he has been gelded and is no longer a threat (yes we know he's not a threat but we have outside knowledge).

This means the plan hinges on dozens of well-connected and influential parents and teachers (some of which may have their own political agenda) keeping a secret from foreign nations. Not to mention also either not telling their own daughters why they no longer have to worry, or trusting a school full of fillies to not spread this juicy gossip.

And for those arguing for the use of a chastity cage, the point of gelding is not just "no pregnancy will happen" and "the equipment cannot be used" but that the surgery reduces hormones and the drive to act on those "animal urges".

(On another note, after the transplant would Pound then produce alicorn sperm? Ones still containing Gold's genetic information? Surely alicorn biology trumps others. )

uis

Oh boy. To say mother didn't like that idea was an understatement. She ranted and raved till my ears were blue. There was no reasoning with her, despite the fact my entry into school may be delayed a year if that teachers union kept this up.

Good. Congratulations, you are idiot.

Read to end. What the fuck?!

I'm loving the story

Jeast wish the chapter's wear longer or more chapter's sooner but it is your life so set the time to do it jeast me complaining because I hit the end right now waiting for that day well time tick way that fills like forever and a day away waiting for the day for more chapters

Even if I have to make a temporary sacrifice.

So it is that time of the year where I ask for MOAR! PLZ!!!! WE NEED MOAR!!!

Every few months this story comes up in my mind, and when I look it up, its hiatus saddens me every time.

Is it perhaps that time of year for a chapter dump?

Login or register to comment