• Published 18th Jul 2017
  • 568 Views, 28 Comments

Don't Eat Weasels! - Super Trampoline



Fluttershy didn't listen. She ate a weasel. Now all must pay. A speedwrite begun and finished while I have this library computer for a one hour reservation.

  • ...
5
 28
 568

Shoo Be Doo!

So yeah, their plans to escape stymied, the remaining Equestrians all starved to death and the Flemish took over Ponyville. This set in motion a complex series of events culminating in the overthrow of the Equestrian Crown by seaponies, who set in place an industrial revolution in order to pump quadrillions of tons of greenhouse gasses into the air thereby causing runaway global warming, raising the sea lever over nine thousand feet and thus drowning almost all of Equestria and turning it into a haven for seaponies. It did get rid of those pesky humans though.

And hey, when Fluttershy turned back into herself, she certainly had plenty of fish to eat.

Author's Note:

Comments ( 16 )

I literally clicked submit while the computer was clearing its history and logging me out. That was a close one.

did fluttershy eat I am weasel?

8305132
Huh. I have been ejumucated.

How many weasels will she eat, to prove her innocence?

i.imgur.com/lwlh64K.gif
"These aren't even my HOOVES!"

All that & more, when we return to
Dr. Shy

8305567 When i saw this, I instantly converted this in my head into Fluttershy. It's what I do...

(Skip to 6:02)

8305685
I feel like I've heard of dr. Tran once before but no clue where.

jesus christ. This was absolutely ridiculous. I LOVE IT

8314497
Glad you appreciate!
Definitely read The other one I released the same day if you like ridiculous stuff

8314540
sure will. I'm excited to see what weird stuff you cook up in the future.

Lastly Sea Poines are Really, really Hardcore.

Good thing I read this at 12:52 in the morning, I enjoyed waaay more then I should've...and that makes me Margaret Thatcher.

9906476
It always brings me a bit of joy when I see someone reading one of my shitty shitfics. Glad you enjoyed

9906481 I'm all about the Power Moves.

9906485 Well I am a connoisseur of shit.

Login or register to comment