• Published 1st Aug 2017
  • 1,770 Views, 12 Comments

Daughter of Sunburst - Creativa-Artly01



Sunset shares the truth of who her father is which shocks everypony.

  • ...
5
 12
 1,770

Chapter 21

It's a new day and Sunset is about to get her family picture taken with her father, step mother, and little sister. She's excited. This'll be the first picture of all of them. Once her hair is fixed, she goes outside and joins the rest of her family, and the photographer takes their picture. He then takes some of just her, some of just her father and step mother, and some of just Starlight and her baby sister, and some of her with just Starlight and Twinkle. After several hours, all the pictures are taken and developed and given back to them to be framed. Sunset couldn't be happier. Now, she's officially part of her family once again and she'd have it no other way. Now, off to the Crystal Pony Ice Cream Shop for some nice, cold, delicious cones.

The End

PS: Also expect a sequel.

Comments ( 1 )

In CreativeVerse, which is my next gen I have in the works, Sunset and Sunburst are brother and sister and a lot of fun aunt dynamics and cousin dynamics are planed for all children created for these characters.

Login or register to comment