• Published 1st Aug 2017
  • 1,770 Views, 12 Comments

Daughter of Sunburst - Creativa-Artly01



Sunset shares the truth of who her father is which shocks everypony.

  • ...
5
 12
 1,770

Chapter 20

A few weeks later, Sunset returns to the human world for a brief visit of only one to two days. As soon as her friends see her pop through the portal, they all embrace her in a warm hug. "What all have I missed?" she asks.

"Other than my sister in law Cadence having her baby, not much," replies Twilight.

"Well, congratulations on that, I bet you love being an aunt!" replies Sunset. "I'm a big sister now myself. My little sister is named Twinkle." Sunset pulls out a picture and shows it to Twilight and the others.

"She's adorable," says Fluttershy with wide eyes.

The friends then go out to eat at the cafe up the road and chat for hours on end. They then go to the amusement park and ride all the coasters and play the carnival games and have an all around blast. Sunset is glad she came back, even though it's only for a day or two.

Meanwhile in the Crystal Empire in the pony world, Starlight and Sunburst are out having lunch together while Twinkle is at a playdate with Flurry Heart. The two are glad to have the down time. The two talk, joke, and even go on a nice carriage ride around the empire. The two are so glad they married, so glad they now have a family together, they'd honestly have it no other way.

A day later, Sunset returns through the portal, bearing a gift from each of her friends. She has a butterfly pin and a flower from Fluttershy, a bookmark from Twilight, a guitar pick from Rainbow Dash, a balloon and fresh baked cupcakes from Pinkie Pie, a beautiful diamond pin from Rarity, and an apple sapling from Applejack. She smiles as she takes these all inside and takes the sapling into the backyard and plants it. Sunset is so glad she still has friends in the other world as well as this one. She truly couldn't ask for anything better than that.