• Published 1st Aug 2017
  • 1,770 Views, 12 Comments

Daughter of Sunburst - Creativa-Artly01



Sunset shares the truth of who her father is which shocks everypony.

  • ...
5
 12
 1,770

Chapter 13

Meanwhile, Sunburst and Starlight are enjoying a beautiful afternoon in Filicy. They're drinking wine and eating grapes as they watch the sunrise. The two couldn't be happier. They're glad to be married. Alas, Starlight can't help but feel Sunset doesn't quite care for her.

"Does your daughter hate me?" asks Starlight.

"No, of coarse not," replies Sunburst, "she just needs time to adjust is all."

"I hope you're right." The two end the conversation at that. She leans her head on his shoulder. Sunburst smiles at her. The two then get back to enjoying their picnic as they continue to watch the sun.

Back in the Crystal Empire, Sunset is out shopping for some new decorations for her bedroom. While she's at the furniture store, Sunset runs into an old friend of hers. That friend's name is Angel Hair.

"Hey Angel Hair," says Sunset to the cream colored pegasus.

"Hey to you too, Sunset, how have you been? Do you want to go get lunch and catch up?" replies Angel Hair.

"Sure," replies Sunset. After making their purchases, the two head outside and grab a cab and head to the new Crystal Heart Cafe.

Once at the Crystal Heart Cafe, the two sit down at their table. The two then order two lemonades and then begin to chat. "Where have you been for the last five years?" asks Angel Hair curiously.

"Stuck in a world where all ponies are humans and all dragons are dogs," replies Sunset, "believe me, it's not as weird as it sounds."

"Oh, I believe you, you're the most trustworthy pony I know," replies Angel, "after all, Sunset, you're my best friend."

"So you don't care that I'm not the most trustworthy pony?"

"Oh, not at all! That's not who you are now. How's your father? I heard he's newly married."

"Dad is good, he's happy to be married to Starlight," replies Sunset.

"That's good, I bet you love that, huh?" responds Angel Hair.

"Yeah," replies Sunset, "I am happy for him."

The waiter then comes out and takes their order. Angel Hair orders her personal favorite, carrot potato soup with dumplings. Sunset orders a daisy stuffed hay burger with a dandelion salad. A few minutes later, the waiter returns with their food and the two continue to talk as they eat their lunches. The two talk for several more hours before finally parting ways. Sunset is just glad she got to catch up with Angel Hair and Angel Hair is just glad she got to catch up with Sunset. After all, Sunset was gone for five years.

Back at her father's house, Sunset gets right to work on redecorating her room. With her magic, she manages to get it done within five minutes time. She then goes outside for a nice walk down to the fair grounds to play darts for a few hours. It's a great way for her to relax and destress before her friend Caramel Creme's birthday party tomorrow.

Author's Note:

Filicy=Sicily