• Published 11th Jul 2017
  • 3,947 Views, 44 Comments

Twilight Sparkle: The Princess of Friendship With Benefits - TheEveryDaySparkle



It appears Twilight is more connected to her title than she realized.

Comments ( 6 )

Nice way to wrap it up. Is there any chance of you writing more adult stories??

8667290
I have several. Some of them you might not enjoy, though I have one I think you might like

And here I thought Rainbow is the only mare who's bisexual? Well at least this is one anthro clop everybody should be satisfied for. But still, how did I miss that TwiSpike moment?

I'm always a sucker for one of my favorites. And then some... :moustache: :heart: :twilightblush: :heart: :rainbowkiss: :yay: :raritywink: :ajsmug: :pinkiehappy:

Then again there are some stories that aren't in every group I joined supposedly...

8667290
Made that sequel you wanted. Thought i'd let you know.

8734005
Robbery is something entirely different - it's taking something by force, or by threat of force. Why are you assuming I meant robbery when there was no implication of confusion there?

No, what I meant is literally "most homes are broken into in broad daylight - when the occupant is at their workplace and thus the chances of getting caught by said occupant are lowest". The only reason that "burglary" is the wrong word to use there is the "at night" part of the common-law definition, which isn't always held to.

i just gotta say ive always wanted to see as story like this, especially one as well written as this one. although i would like to see a scene where all of them do it. but maybe that just my bone talkin' other than that, amazing work!

Login or register to comment