• Published 10th Oct 2017
  • 3,760 Views, 53 Comments

Sweet Apple Massacre: The Revival - ForgottenDreams

  • ...
104
 53
 3,760
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 53 )

I was asked to rewrite this classic so it would be easier to read. I hope you guys enjoy my rendition of this classic

it's good that you deactivated the rating because this story will be downvoted to oblivion fast. :facehoof:

Nope! Already read the original!

Sorry. Just never liked SAM. To much gore and dead foals

I read the original and I hated it. Cupcakes was better

Corn #5 · Oct 10th, 2017 · · 2 ·

💯/10

Why the hell are people disliking this story:applejackunsure:....I mean yeah it's about Big Mac doing some God awful things and he should defiantly burn in hell for what he does:twilightangry2: but that's him.....not the story or the author and yeah it may be about a really disturbing topic to read:pinkiecrazy: but it's still well done, so I'm going to like it:derpytongue2: the story I mean......not Big Mac he needs to burn

8478195
this isn't the original. Its better written

8478184
If people wish to hate this story because of what it is about fine. That is their right to do so. If they wish to just hit the dislike button without actually reading fine. However this is not the worst story I've written. That goes to a fic that was soo hated that it had over 80 dislikes and 200 views within the hour of it being uploaded and unfortunately removed by the moderators. If this story is as you say down voted into oblivion so be it. However don't expect it to happen anytime soon. Have a happy month of macabre.

What. The. Fuck did I read...Big Mac became a Slasher

8478294
The original as a base, but better written and some personal flair. It is significantly changed about half way through though.

people I hate the original story with a passion and I did a reading of it just cause it was one of my most requested reading this is a better written then the original and I asked him to re write it cause I wanted to read it on my channel so read the story before u hate on it

lololololololololololo.l.lllll.lololololol M8ite, I'm AAAA SPAMMIN DOIS OONN HALFCHAN /PON/

8478376
theres no need to call people queers.............

I'm sorry but, this fiction are missing some scenes and it's missing morning, night, afternoon.... I think this is might be why people are disliking it.

Things that I like... some of the details of the torture... (but because of missing some stuff it's hard to get a feeling how much pain it cause.)

details scenes of some sex is missing.

Wait a chocolate fountain... I think it was meant to be a sea of blood... but chocolate???? :facehoof: Chocolate is brown... blood is red or if it's realism it's more like a dark red...

Bigmac is older at least some earth pony intelligence.. He would use his dick first.

How does a dick become sharp like a knife??? Clearly impossible... unless it's a monster of tentacles

ok ok big bother???? miss spelled as in big brother...

wait what the buck is this fiction... head in and out of apple bloom's mouth is this a vore fiction???? well in and out with extreme speed is highly unlikely unless it's a dream....

Scootaloo died from blood lost I have to say no that's clearly not the reason.... She died from torture.

I'm sure unicorns are hard to kill sense they have magic and homing magic calls... or sense that there in trouble who would be there.... Rarity?????

Sweetie belle is a lot more smarter than this.... Also If i see this correctly you have about 107 critical grammar errors along side it.

Slowly and slowly Im starting to become an anti-brony. For fuck sake, this fanbase... :pinkiesick:

8479217
First, people are disliking it because it's Sweet apple massacre rewritten. Second, the chocolate fountain is referring to the gushing of blood not it's color. Saying sea of blood would imply that there were far more mutilated bodies in that room than there were. Third, it clearly went from morning to afternoon. Fourth, are you saying that a fully grown stallion's penis wouldn't be bigger than a little filly? Also no where in the story did I even mention him having a razor sharp dick. That would just be ridiculous! He used his earth pony strength to skewer his little sister. As for the immense speed again earth pony strength, and your organs aren't muscles they cant really resist any kind of intrusion. So if something wants to pump inside of her theres nothing she can really do about it.

Fifth, having a wing ripped off and a horn tear through your Anus would result in massive blood loss. Giving the fact that at no point in time did the bleeding stop. She would die from blood loss long before dying from shock. Sixth, it doesn't matter how intelligent you are if you're immobilized by fear. Also this is Sweetie Belle not Twilight she isn't as proficient with magic, and at this point in time could barely even use her magic. Let alone cast a distress beacon. If you were referring to Rarity casting some kind of protective ward or something on her sister as I said she isn't Twilight, and would not be able to cast such a spell. Rarity only knows levitation as most unicorns.

Also as I was the one to rewrite this story I decided to focus more on the killing, and his reasoning rather than the sex. If you're looking for foalcon there are groups for that. On a side note I didn't write this on this site I wrote it elsewhere then copied, and pasted. When you do that Grammer issues tend to arise. Don't ask me why Fimfic decides to change some things when you write like this it just does. Thank you for your feedback.

8479502
I never had a problem with copy and paste... What windows are you using? Win 10 for me :) I also Like to say there has been some missing content. and hopefully, you may fix it soon?

8479682
Windows 10. I've always had that problem. If I use a different writing program then copy and paste it'll fuck it up. Ie will become ei. Commas that belong in certain sentences will disappear. Paragraphs will merge when they shouldn't merge. All kinds of weird stuff.

8479689
may I ask what writing program you using?

8479692
I use primarily word pad when my data is used up, or if I'm at the library I'll use Microsoft word. Since they try to get me to pay for the free software for some reason. It's not just Microsoft that does that to my computer. For some reason alot of programs have to be bought instead of being free on my computer.

8479717

Interesting... I like to help you out I recommend 100% free software it's called Grammarly I use it. My friend uses it too. and no there is no downloads for it. it's a public software

8479973
I never said that!

8479973
I said that theres no reason to call people queers.

8479973
Either you are intentionally setting people up to get worked up or you're misinterpreting what others are saying. Irregardless calling people gay queers because they like something that you don't is uncalled for.

There are times when I really want to write a horror fic, but I worry it will be lumped with this bullshit.

8480699
My advise would be take a chance or find something else.

Comment posted by Big Ass Spider deleted Oct 12th, 2017
Comment posted by Big Ass Spider deleted Oct 13th, 2017

I know this is a relatively old story, but if you're looking for a free word processor then I'd recommend trying out Google Docs.

And still as disgusting as ever.

8479502

I haven't even read the story yet and already I have the sudden urge to...

...if you would excuse me...

BARF

'Cupcakes' was better than this.

:pinkiesick: this is just gross

Whoever written this, you have a sick mind!

8479689
This story is plain sick!

woah, okay this was... something. this is fucked up, but I love fucked up stuff, so I won't say anything negative or positive XD

Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

Ummm...did you meant"better written as a story" or"better written as plot"?.Because the grammar is...lacking, so to speak.
I'm not a grammar nazi, I'm not even a native english speaker, but at some points the story was unreadable because it missed periods and commas and it had a lot of mistakes, like"whine"instead of "wine", "your"when it should've been"you're" and so on

This story is the most vial and horrific thing I had ever had the displeasure of reading, this was absolutely disgusting. I have very few limits but this story somehow triggered all of them.

*confused screaming*

Quit hating on Big Mac he's living his best life

Comment posted by kingofharmony deleted May 6th, 2021
Comment posted by kingofharmony deleted May 6th, 2021

Who else feels uncomfortable reading this.

10827679
"Uncomfortable" is kind of an understatement.

Holy shit. Can someone ask the original writer of this story if he ever considered becoming a lyricist to a death metal band? The guy has potential. I mean, this shit is up there with the lyrics Chris Barnes wrote for Tomb of the Mutilated, and that's really saying something, since that album is literally just nine whole tracks of pure depravity.

Only in "Scary Movie" and "S.A.M." Can someone die by getting stabbed with a dick :)

Login or register to comment