• Published 20th Jun 2017
  • 4,389 Views, 244 Comments

Royal Hunter Book One: Successor - Mr Curious Writer



A man from Detroit that loves to hunt is sent to Equestria and forced into a job that he can't refuse.

Comments ( 12 )

Wanna give a look at my own story? Is a crossover with Stellaris and is not really similar (for starters, the protagonist is OP, a former super soldier-psionic and older than Celestia), but he's also a hunter of monsters, although he always wins... until now

With that cockatrice in the picture I have a feeling that he's going to find quick use for that sword.

watch as the cockatrice's head mutates into a mass of petrifying eyes on a tentacle neck like some kind of Clive Barker/deadspace-esque monstrosity.

9909120

You raise a great point

9909242

Oooh! That’s terrifying... I LOVE IT!

9909744

*opens mouth to say something but pauses*...... huh.... now that you mention it... that’s a good point... regrettably I did not think of that so his ammo will be finite.

9909191

I’m glad you’re enjoying the story :raritystarry:

9909958

*shrugs*

9909968

It’s about the only response anyone could give tbh

9910028

Snrk-*covers mouth to stifle laughter* got’em

9910092

More like him just being difficult cuz of the day he was having, he gets over it eventually.

9912282

WAIT! SERIOUSLY!
O-o

Ohhh possible a descendant of the first Hunter? Maybe slowly inventing and introducing tech based on information/ stories from his ancestor?

Wonder if that’s why the company want to go to earth so badly. To get new ideas to sell.

10151967

That is a logical hypothesis

10304581

Sorry for no update for so long, Both my stories aren’t dead, but this year has been kinda distracted me from writing for various reasons... I promise to get the next chapters out ASAP.

10312432
I can understand that this year has been mean to almost everyone but it seems to be getting better...

oh wait a maybe I shouldn't have said that... oh no

been a year and change since the last update so unfortunately this earns a downvote until such time as that happens.

Login or register to comment