• Published 17th Apr 2017
  • 3,506 Views, 15 Comments

This Lovely Aria - Slam-Manian



Aria, the harshest and toughest of the Dazzleings confides in you, wishing to get something off her chest and making you and offer you truly can't refuse.

  • ...
13
 15
 3,506
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 15 )

I found this enjoyable. Keep it up I want to see more!

This is reminding me a certain hentai, Im sure you probably know what im talking about

Well, it reads like typical high school hentai but is surprisingly well written. Have an upvote.

I also want to see more uploads

What are you talking about in the Author's Note?

Stupendous! I'd like to see Aria get addicted to the incoming expansion.

How big do you plan on making her? The sky's the limit is my preference!

Finally got to read this. Good start so far. I always thought she was close to being flat chested when I wrote my Aria story last year. Keep going.

I know a hentai just like this story... dont judge me

It'll be funny if Aria' s size is at or above the other's by the end of the storyline and her new boyfriend learns how to make bras of all shapes and sizes by helping her when they are not big enough to feel comfortable in and maybe they can work together to make a bra shop.

More please.

Is this is dead?

Two things:
1. Where is part 2?
2. Your long line of dashes is messing up formatting. Basically, it forces browsers to make the text as wide as your dash line, which makes it hard to read unless I have as much text per line as you do. And I don't. 55 year old eyes and large text.

PLEASE, use a short line of dashes, or an <hr /> tag. Thanks.

Login or register to comment