• Published 4th Feb 2017
  • 959 Views, 67 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling 4: Cyber Duel Saga - Bahamut0



Ace gets invited by Kaiba Corp. to test out their newest duel monsters video game. Plus he gets to bring some friends along for the ride. However, it's no game once they press start.

  • ...
5
 67
 959

Epilogue

"You know Ace? I don't think I've met your family.", Sonata noted.

"Huh. You're right. I never introduced them to you. I guess now's as good a time as any.", Ace said as he summoned his dragon wings. "How about we go in style?" Sonata smiled as she leaped onto Ace's back and they took off into the sky. Ice and Indigo looked to each other.

"Shall we?", Ice asked. Indigo smiled as she climbed onto his back. "Then hold on tight!" Ice summoned his wings and they flew after Ace and Sonata. They all arrived at their house as Ace knocked on the door. Shadow answered.

"Hey bro! How did your....WHOA!" Shadow stumbled back a little bit. "What happened to you?!"

"Let's just say that our little video game session leveled us up.", Ice said with a smile as they went inside.

"If either of you are hungry, help yourself to what's in the fridge.", Ace mentioned.

"Ice cream, here I come!", Sonata beamed as she made a dash for the fridge.

"I could use a soda.", Indigo said with a shrug as she followed Sonata. However, both of them were in for a surprise as soon as they got their treats. Midnight had just come downstairs, and Sonata and Indigo froze!

"Oh! You two must be the girlfriends Ace and Ice talk about!", Midnight said with a smile. "Hi!"

"AAAAHHHH!", Sonata and Indigo screamed! Ace, Ice and Shadow rushed to see what was the matter, and Sonata and Indigo were shocked to see them making no big deal about it!

"Hi Midnight! How's your day been?", Ace greeted.

"Sup little sis?", Ice asked.

"Ice?! That thing's your sister now?! She tried to waste us all at The Friendship Games!", Indigo yelled at the top of her lungs!

"Easy Indigo! She's not trying to hurt anyone! Besides..." Ice then looked at Midnight. "She was scared when I found her. She's kinda like a little kid. So, I let her literally live in my shadow for a while. Then my family found her raiding the fridge one night. So, we just decided to make her a part of our family." As Ice was explaining, Sonata had rushed up to Midnight and hugged her!

"Aw, welcome to Ace's family!", Sonata said with a smile. Midnight strained as smile as Sonata' grip tightened.

"That's nice of you...but I need air...!", Midnight pleaded. Sonata released her hold, and Midnight looked to Ace. "You weren't kidding when you said her hugs were tight. So how'd your dates go?"

"Well, we dueled, went to Sugar Cube Corner, and then we got invited to Kaiba Corp.'s Canterlot branch and got trapped in a video game and had fight to beat the game and escape!", Sonata beamed. "Oh! And Ace and Ice pulled off a sweet finisher on the final boss! They called it the Double Dragon Fist! It looks like something out of Dragon Ball Z!"

"You watch that too?", Indigo asked. Sonata nodded. "Nice! Plus, they made their own catchphrases. Ice's is: 'You're gonna get burned!', and Ace's is: 'Time for my ace!'" Midnight giggled as she heard this.

"Gotta say. They fit them really well!", Midnight said with a smile. "Hey...could you all do me a favor? Don't tell Twilight about me. I think I'm a part of her life she's eager to forget."

"Sure thing Midnight.", Ice said with a smile. "Well, we're all together and we already got ice cream and soda. Wanna put on a movie?"

"I'll take care of the popcorn!", Shadow said as he got the microwave ready.

"Perfect ending for today's crazy date.", Indigo said with a smile as she, Sonata, Ice, and Midnight sat on the couch while Ace put on the movie and Shadow got a huge bowl of popcorn.

"Now this is a date to remember.", Sonata said happily as she curled up to Ace. Indigo did the same with Ice as the movie played on.

"Can't wait to tell the others back at school.", Ace said with a smile.

Comments ( 19 )

7929267
Epilogue is up!

This was an adorable ending.

7930057 Awesome Epilogue! Now I'm looking forward to one of my Favorite YuGiOh EQG stories Burst Inferno and possibly some of the other guys going to Equestria whitch Will finally lead up to Burst completing his full relationship

7930075
You know how I've never mentioned Burst's Equestria counter part?

7930079 Yeah or Inferno either

7930084
Well, let's just say my first side-story is going to have something to do with that.

7930084
Either that, or Burst and Celestia's first date.

7930100 how about we have Inferno and sons of the other guys go to Equestria while in the human world do Burst and Celestia dating

7930107
Hmmm. Maybe I should have Burst and Celestia's date be the side-story and THEN make a story about Burst and Inferno's counterparts.

7930111 Yeah that sounds good to me :pinkiesmile:

7930111 but I would love seeing a few things in the Equestria story when it comes and there are some things in the 2nd Equestria story that I would love seeing in this one when it comes

7930253
Sure. Just give me the list.

I won't say this was your best work post reboot when looking at it from a critical perspective, but I will say it is my favorite. It shakes up your formula by focusing on characters other than Burst and also by having relatively few duels. Ice and Ace, while not the best characters when that critical eye looks them over, are my favorite of the ocs anyway so there is a small bit of bias. Overall, good job.

7930289 ok so here are a few things I'm looking to see in this Equestria story. First In this one we should have Burst Inferno Ace Veenus Fang and possibly Sunset

For this one I would really like to see on Burst and Inferno looking and having time with there counterparts while Ace Veenus and Fang go with Twilight to see the princess about unbanish the dazzlings as well as Ace Veenus and Fang dueling the princess at the same time and sunset spending time with Starlight Glimmer and also having shadow Thunder Arctic Ace and Dark Ice contourparts Aswell near the end and shadow Thunder countourpart meets Starlight and Before Ace goes back to the human world he sees this and doesn't tell the shadow in his world because now Ace knows what Girl his going to get.…oh also there should be a reaction moments with Ace Burst and Inferno showing there dragonic powers in Equestria

As for the human world chapters in the Equestria story it should be a focus on shadow Ice and Midnight and finally telling the others about her after convincing Midnight to finally telling them

7930346
Hmm. Quite the list. I'll see what I can do.

That was a good ending. But why do I get a feeling that Twilight will find out about Midnight.

7930388
Just submitted the first side-story! It should post soon!

7930484 yay! Looking forward to reading it :pinkiesmile:

Login or register to comment