• Published 4th Feb 2017
  • 959 Views, 67 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling 4: Cyber Duel Saga - Bahamut0



Ace gets invited by Kaiba Corp. to test out their newest duel monsters video game. Plus he gets to bring some friends along for the ride. However, it's no game once they press start.

  • ...
5
 67
 959

Duel 7: Piercing the Heavens Part 1

"So Zaborg and Raiza are based in the sky. What's stopping us from just climbing onto Red Dragon and just flying to their base?", Ice asked.

"Because. They've got quite the security system.", Ace countered. "Take a look at the map. It shows where their sky palace is. However, the place is surrounded by tornado walls and a lot of Raigeki spells. They really spared on expense with their security."

"Can't we just dodge them?", Ice asked. "I mean, Red Dragon is a pretty good flier. He could get us past no problem."

"Sorry Ice. I might have a fiery spirit, but I'm not crazy! Trust me. Raigeki NEVEr misses. You'd need to be immune to the effects of spell cards to survive one."

"So what do we gotta do so we can storm the sky palace?"

"Well, there are a few spells that can counter Raigeki.", Dark Magician girl noted. "There's also a few items that can protect Red Dragon from being destroyed by card effects. It's called Dragon Shield. The shop back in town might have one!"

"That sounds like a plan. In the meantime, you'd better retreat back into your card DMG.", Ace said as he returned Dark Magician Girl to her card. Ace and Ice flew into town on Red Dragon Archfiend, and immediately went inside the shop. "Excuse me, but would you happen to be selling the equip spell Dragon Shield?"

"Sorry. We don't have any of that item.", the shopkeeper said. "However, if you're looking for items for dragons, you could always try the mountains or the Dragon Ravine. They specifically carry items for sky-faring creatures."

"Thanks for the info. Let's go Ace!" The two of them rushed back to Red Dragon Archfiend, and flew as fast as they could to the Dragon Ravine. However, it looked completely deserted when they arrived. "Weird. I thought this place would be sprawling with dragons...." As if on cue, the Dragunity's came out of their hiding places. "Me and my big mouth."

"What brings you here?", one of the Dragunities asked.

"We're not here to fight! We're just here for an item called Dragon Shield.", Ace said.

"If you've come to claim the shield, you may have it. However..." the Dragunity then pointed to Ice. "You must face trials to prove you are worthy of the shield!" Ice steeled his gaze.

"Bring it on! I'll take on any one of you!"

"You misunderstand. You and your dragon will face trials not by our hand. You will face them...in there." The Dragunity pointed to a cave that looked like a dragon's mouth. "Inside, you will be tested. And in the end, we will see if you are worthy." Ice and Red Dragon walked into the cave. Where Ice would face an unknown test with an unclear outcome.