• Published 28th Jan 2017
  • 4,445 Views, 58 Comments

A New Emperor - ScatMan2001



You decide to overthrow the government. You fail, so maybe getting an evil pony's help would do the trick

  • ...
56
 58
 4,445
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 20 )

This story made me chuckle so its good in my book... But please give the human more personality its funny at first but it will lose traction in the long run. Try to give your characters more personality..

I can see why people dont like this, as a second person fic this is rather demeaning. The MC is an idiot thus making the reader feel like an idiot. I however find the MC antics comedic and silly. I am not really offended because I dont need to relate to the MC in order to enjoy this story. As cringe worthy as this story is I will still read it. Please continue writing.

I like this, even if the main character's personality is over-board. Please continue.

It's so ridiculous it's funny. Anyone should be able to tell this is purely not serious and is for laughs. Keep it up, this is a good reprieve from more serious things.

I like it. I see the MC as orange with baby hands.

OK... I did laugh... (barely a whisper. If that still counts). But the story still feels off...maybe it's the 2nd person thing

The comments for this have been awful

ok i can see the character is a humongous asshole but just wait once the sex happens (that is why you marked it with sex and mature right?) then people will like it. i mean sure they will skip to the clop but still...I personally like it a lot this is a very interesting story to read :raritywink:

Both of them are so messed up they are praticly perfect for each other.

The character being so odd makes the fact that it's second person a not so great choice.

I love the fic regardless. I read it as first person because I'm so disconnected with the character. Other than that, this story is hilarious and very enjoyable. :twilightsmile:

Perhaps if you edit it to be first person, it'll receive more praise.

Is it so hard for a lot of people to see this is satirizing like, r9k-grade autists?

I know people like this in real life, keep writing.

I saw that you were also doing a more serious Luna fic, so as long as that one's in lieu of TMM's writing, do whatever the hell you want here, it's great.

I like it, it totally deserves a derpy seal of approval :derpytongue2:

I hope someone is reading this and enjoying it.

I do!
This is simply hilarious!

I wonder if they will somehow manage to 'team up' or something...
They will habe about 1,000 years to work things out.

(And I wonder how she got here. Did she eat Celestia's cake?)

I understand it's intentionally being childish and I'm actually getting a chuckle out of it. It's turning into a cartoon in my head.

I'm likin it so far but.... I did have 1 question. why is you start several stories and not finish them before starting another? is it a creative process thing or...cause I started reading this magic moment and I cant help and they fuckin ROCK:pinkiehappy: but you haven't touched them(rimshot sound here) in forever

This is quite amusing, I like it a lot.:pinkiehappy:

i don't know about anyone else, but i'm enjoying this :pinkiesmile:
aside from that, the grammar and spelling is considerably better than some stories I've seen on here

Shit, it's over. I honestly enjoyed it while it lasted, but next time try not to make it a 2nd person story.

Does anybody know any more stories that have a similar plot?

I enjoyed this story. It was silly, I've seen this type of main character before. The laughably pathetic guy who thinks highly of himself (maybe as a shield to hide his self loathing). I got some chuckles out of it and didn't think it was all that bad (and to be honest, I have read plenty of terrible stories before. At least this author seems to have English as his first language).

So... this is an interesting premise, yet i cant help but feel that it could have been conveyed better in first or third person. Does anyone know of stories with a similar plot to this one?

Honestly I found this story to be pretty good so far and i hope you continue at some point

Login or register to comment