• Published 15th Jan 2017
  • 4,821 Views, 195 Comments

A Twisting Tale - Damaged



The ponies of Our Town are keeping a secret, a secret that will change them, and anypony that visits—forever. There is a particular plant there, and it just wants to make everypony comfortable.

Comments ( 10 )

Well, at least Rainbow knows. But she didn't acquire any other extras? Perhaps she's more of a carrier mode...
Just barely skirted the "for your own the safety of everyone else" imprisonment, eh? Actually, it should be somewhat reasonable to allow ponies to come and go, now that the plant seems to have mostly calmed down...
To Twilight: how soon before you begin.... Studying.... The plant ponies?
Keep going! ;)

9059660 The story's marked complete. No more questions. :twilightsmile:

9059769
There may be questions, however, they will live on unanswered.... :D

DANGIT, such a tease to end the story here!

Gotta wonder though, from the description of the vines when Fluttershy went into the cave, it almost seemed like the plant was dying, and that infesting Fluttershy revitalized it?

9827651
I assume that reaction is for my comment after so long? Well, I've had this story sitting around in my Faves with updates for ages, I was just cleaning out my updates in my bookshelf in this was next on the list to read :P

9827687 No problem. Glad you found some enjoyment from it. :twilightsmile:

9827734
Mhm, enjoyment as well as "enjoyment". You write good, despite being "Damaged" :raritywink:

I liked the story but I am missing a sequel.
There is a lot of potential for one.
What will the new foals be like?
How will the princesses react to the map calling the elements to where they were not needed and what will they do with the new tribe of ponies?
Will the plant be content with just the area of Our Town?
What will Fluttershy do and what effects will she have on the ponies around her? Can she spread its influence? How long will she be able to hide her conversion and how will everypony react?
How will the medical world react to a town of ponies dangerously sick of oil poisoning from the water miraculously recovering before they could even do anything? They may have left after determining the cause but I am sure they will notice something is off.
Have they truly found the secret to eternal youth and how will everyone react? Are the ones with horns and wings actual Alicorns? Do they have Earth pony magic as well and is it all functional?

Definitely needs a sequel!

Awww, all done <\3

Great read! ^.^ Such a well behaved plant

Login or register to comment