• Published 19th Nov 2016
  • 3,692 Views, 43 Comments

Calling All the Monsters - Michael Hudson



You own a boarding house for beautiful mare monsters. This couldn't end badly, or sexy, at all, could it?

  • ...
12
 43
 3,692
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 20 )

That was adorably sweet...
But I'm confused about the bit regarding the silver lining at the end. What did he do that he didn't want Rainbow to know about?

8138564 Fucked the other girls.

8138568
Ah. Yeah, I can see why that would upset Dash when he refused to fuck her. But how did she find out?

8138854 Chit chat and creative liberty for a final joke. :rainbowwild:

Who's Silver Lining and what were they talking about?

8139036 It's an expression, though yes, I capitalized both parts the first time. As for what they were talking about; end joke about Dash finding out that you've slept with at least one of them.

8139044 And that's bad because...? It just shows that you don't see her as a slut. Pinkie and Rarity, are sluts.

8139076 It's not. It's just a joke about her thinking he was too innocent to fuck them.

You step closer, the crease in your brow growing with each step. He’d walked in on her sleeping many times before,

Unless this is a one time pov-confusion, I'm curious who the 'he' here is.

Also, honestly suprised that she can't fly or the like, like a harpy.

8139438 I decided that I wanted to do something more unique.

So is the story Dead ?

Did you name this after that fucking Disney Channel song?

8906927
You named a porno after a Disney Channel song.

8908034
Fuck it, we're friends now.

Login or register to comment