• Published 5th Nov 2016
  • 2,019 Views, 175 Comments

Devastation By a Hybrid's Rage - TyrannosaurusVenom



When a hero's true colors are shown, the ones who are there for you will do anything for vengeance.

  • ...
53
 175
 2,019
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 17 )

8632142
I kept my promise to you, Pyrotechnic. The story is now complete and the final chapter has been uploaded. Now you can enjoy the sequel and not have to wait any longer. :twilightsmile:

My friend that was the best, :rainbowdetermined2: the most chaotic, most drama, most sweetly and spicy hot, :raritystarry: most romantic, :heart::heart: and finally the MOST AWESOME AT STORY I HAVE EVER READ!!!!!!! :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy: I love love LOVED IT ALOT!!!! :heart::heart: that makes me wonder what they're child will look like as a pony and half dinosaur like from "daughter of discord story book." Way to rock the house, you totally nailed it!! :twilightsmile: Lots of love and good lucks to you my friend. And I can't wait to see the next story you have in store.:raritywink:

8665564
Thank you very much for the wonderful comment. I pulled out all the stops for this story.

Did you enjoy the super hot moment when Indominus told Rainbow what he finds most attractive about her?

As for my next story, I'll be taking a break from writing, but for something even better.
I'm going to be turning my stories into audio dramas and putting them on YouTube for the world to see. Once they're finished, I'll have the third story focus on Rainbow and Indominus's child.

How does all of that sound?

8665601
All of that sounds AWESOME!!!! :rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy: and yeah I did love the part where indominus loves about Rainbow, it was like super hot! And what kind of audio drama name did you put on youtube? I wanna find it and watch it.:twilightsmile:

8666066
I haven't put it on YouTube yet, but I'll be starting on it soon. I'll leave a blog post when I have the first episode up, and the story's name will be called "Family of a Lifetime. "

8666245
Cool. I'll be waiting for it to come, good luck my friend.:twilightsmile:

yes i agree keep up the good work
but answer me this why Soarin do this ?

9216570
It started back in Family of a Lifetime. Soarin had been told off, beaten, humiliated and embarrassed by Indominus at the Gala after he tried to keep Rainbow away from the hybrid dinosaur. Soarin was shocked that Rainbow would side with a dinosaur over a Wonderbolt she had known for far longer. After she stopped him herself and had him escorted out of the Gala, Soarin swore that Rainbow would pay for siding with an animal.

He couldn't accept the fact that Rainbow had chosen a hybrid like Indominus over a Wonderbolt that was more known throughout Equestria. It turned into bitter hate and resentment for Rainbow and Indominus. Throughout this story, he saw his chance to make her time with the Wonderbolts miserable. He set everything up, manipulated his entire team behind their backs, turned himself into a monster, and even had blood on his hooves from their deaths, all because he refused to believe and accept that Equestria would side with a group of dinosaurs over the Wonderbolts.

It was one of those moments where hatred and anger drives people to do scary and horrifying things.

9226153
thank man that helped

I question how the power hierarchy works after he becomes king? Like does that make the other princesses just a step below? My god I just realized you got king and queen. Then prince and princesses then local people. Go much further and this place will be like the HRE(Holy Roman Empire)

Comment posted by BradyBunch deleted Jan 28th, 2019

You deleted the comment I posted of The Bricklayer's review of this. Predictably, because people who can't stand criticism delete bad comments.

So I'll post it again!!!

Comment posted by BradyBunch deleted Jan 30th, 2019

9428892
If you want to waste your time tearing apart my story, that's on you. I'm well aware that this story is far from being the perfect fanfiction that you and so many others crave, but don't waste my time with a link that's just pointing out every last sentence being wrong or childish.

Keep the 'review' to yourself and all the people that hate my story and would rather see it burn, but don't waste my time with it. Especially since its not worth my time.

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/battlefordreamisland/images/1/18/Bandicam_2019-07-11_20-35-02-828.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20190711183633
This is me when people dislike the story just because the Wonderbolts acted like jerks. They should know that one of the tags for the story is "Alt. Universe". There's a reason why those exist.

What the hell is this? Seriously...what the hell is this?

Login or register to comment