• Published 11th Oct 2016
  • 3,261 Views, 96 Comments

Bribing Blueblood - TheCamel



Prince Blueblood discovers a new perk of his position in the courts, and it's not one he wishes to lose.

Comments ( 9 )

I don't know if you do this on purpose but a lot of the stories have a Cliffhangers I don't have a problem with it just the opposite that's so good because there are two stories I hope you make a sequel too also suck it blue blood :rainbowlaugh: also suck it blue blood

So... what mare is it?

Your authoritah is respected if a sequel is indeed planned.

7664495 The Führer has a point there...

7664495

I would say it's obvious, but then again it wouldn't be obvious because of all the mares that he 'took advantage' of, plus there is the possibility that one of the mares have help. Like I said in a previous chapter, as much as BlueBlood thinks he completely in control, nopony is perfect.

So it seems the question can be looked at in a new way: Which one of the mares know Blueblood is the daddy? And more importantly, how would this mare (if it's directly that mare--I have a feeling that there's a little party or group in play). And how is that able to keep it hush-hush? That is prime scandal material--the bastard foal. You would think that it would be on the street already....

Definitely looking for the sequel. And I know since you, TheCamel, are the author, I'm pretty confident that I'm not gonna be disappointed.

7664366
I feel like cliffhangers are like leaving the readers blue-balled.

:-P

" He hates his life, and thus does not care for anypony else's. "

That's it. I now sooo want him to get his face hoof-kissed.

So... the thing that he pretty much took drastic measures to ensure and displayed too much foresight in other matters to reasonably believe that he wouldn't expect said thing to happen... happened. I will be a little disappointed if he freaks out over this.

8422144
Funny enough, that mostly same sentiment made him a brave, sacrificial hero in another universe threw himself on a tyrant's sword to free celestia with his own, knowing full well he would never win the fight.

Well after all that Blueblood will be a regular unicorn cause of child support and Celestia will be on his forever :rainbowlaugh:

Login or register to comment