• Published 11th Aug 2016
  • 2,088 Views, 103 Comments

Total Annihilation: Equestrian Wars - The Warmaster



When a machine programmed only for war and destruction reawakens, Equestria may just find itself in a heap of trouble. (Displaced Story)

Comments ( 10 )

YES, WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY! IT HAS RETURNED!

Oh and be sure to upvote the story.

DOWNVOTED!!!:trollestia:

Soon the CORE will arrive

Damn bots, tanks are better.

9263792

True, but if you want to swarm your enemy with cheap, quick to build units, Bots are better.

And in Invictus’ case, he’s not got a lot of resources. He needs quick machines to get to the defense line, and he doesn’t have a lot of time to built more costly and time consuming units aside from the Cannon, repairing turrets and replacing destroyed ones.. Dox bots are his best option.

9264025
...are we going to get another chapter????

i have bin waiting a few years for the next one...

11278265
I want to update this, and every other story, I really do. But my schedule is either full, or I cannot muster the motivation to write. And right now I was trying to focus on Warriors of Chaos, but then it’s also that me or my co-writer just don’t feel like writing at the time. I have plenty of ideas for everything I’ve written, it’s just become so difficult to get any of them out there nowadays.

If this lethargy continues, I may even consider putting some of these stories up for “adoption” since I don’t want people to have to wait for my incompetent self to get on with it. If I do, I’ll make sure to give them all of my ideas to work with, but…
Yeah.

11281884
ah....that sounds like you have WAY to many things going on at the same time..also..i have learned while doing roleplays in games and stuff...that sometimes..just coming up with a bunch of ideas and then bouncing them off of someone in a conversation helps with defining things and also actually getting an idea in your head for what you want to do...and i say this cause i have bin doing roleplays in games and stuff for...the past 2-3 years or so now..and i mean ALL kinds of those...anyways...also..just make a new story for a pastime or try playing a roleplay game or something to get those creative juices flowing...always worked for me.

Login or register to comment