• Published 5th May 2016
  • 1,895 Views, 80 Comments

The Colt in the Everfree Forest - Azelze The Mephistocorn



There are many dangerous creatures in the Everfree forest. I am one of them....

  • ...
9
 80
 1,895
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 53 )

Hmm lets go with i want 2 say after alicorn twilight but fighting nightmare n de main 6 before or during or after they get de elements of harmony is just as good i cannot decide

7358549 if u choose 2 go with alicorn twilight path de plot is cut half?

After Alicorn twilight, or possibly even after twilight takes starlight as her student. Ask a former psychopath what they think of a current psychopath :raritywink:

P.s: when can we expect the next chapter of your merchant story?

7358580 I have no idea actually. Im kinda making most of this up as I go along

7358706 hmm then after alicorn twilight n 7358590 might be on 2 something with after starlight became twilight's student it could prove quite de help 4 driving de story

I say fight Nightmare moon

7358846 agreed nightmare moon, perhaps an ally in her? take her magic meh allwell

7359243 probably, also does Colt Somewhat remind you of a young joker or is it just me?

Dat gore though

In anycase, seemed like you switched prospective a few times. Careful when you add you instead of him or her or any other pronoun.

And yeah, Himmel would definitely have no choice but to kill this colt

7359243 I was planning on doing that (having colt take her magic) but I thought I might make him seem too OP. Was I wrong about that?

7359466 I'd love to see him try. I really want to write about that fight.

I actually thought it wasn't gory enough. It seemed a bit light

7359634 no not in a sense if you Work with it, let's see for great strength there is equal weekness

say he can steal magic,
limitations could be:
one type of magic? or a few similar types.

perhaps his body can not store much so instead he stores it in the forest itself and uses the forest as a magic reserve.

7359730 wow, way to solve that problem. I suppose using the original timeline would match the summary thought keep in mine that his fights won't just end at Nightmare Moon. He's fighting EVERYPONY (except one oddly enough. You can probably guess who)

7359733 the capten woud love to fight this kid might not kill him but tech him a lesan
ps is it fluttershy

7362179 on I have plans for him. hehehehe.

U should know who, I did kinda give you a hint


7362179 oh wait, I thought you were talking about shinning. My bad. I would love to write about that fight too actually.

7362284 you can i do not mind jest pm me

7359635
Heh...Maybe a collaboration one day. Shadow vs Himmel (Which means Sky)

7365605 nah, his name is just 'Colt' now.

It could be one of those revenge things. 'You killed my father and now I want revenge' kind of thing.

7365606
Himmel is more of a...traditional hero. He would fight him cause its the right thing to do

7365676 so more of a 'I will free the world from your evil!' Kind of thing then?

7365717
yeah that's him. Looks at things in black and white cause that's how he was raised to be.

7365960
7363476
7276071
7316700
7333778
7358497
7359730

I'm actually thinking of making another baticorn colt story, this one about a colt found in a tomb. What do you guys think, good idea or overused?

7366129
He really just is. but what's wrong with a tied and true hero?
Also the new story might be cool

7366147 hmm go do it

7366147 by de way when is de next update of de "Merchant of Equestria"?

Original storyline where he shall battle everyPONY
(this isn't your average warfare... this is dsogaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Call-of-Duty-Advanced-Warfare-feature-4.jpg )

7401391 He'll go Broly on all their asses!!:pinkiehappy:

7469046 Legendary Super Saiyan dude? Hells to the yeah! He'll probably Kamehame-hahaha in their faces... Just saiyan... :trollestia:

Original so i can see nightmare moon beg for mercy

Im really tired and i dont think it was a good idea to read this at night

7538062 nah. I'm just busy with exams at the moment

7539018 A whole month of exams?

7539844 half a month. The other half was spent on my other stories. I have way too many

I did catch the SpongeBob joke you inserted... now when I hear or read it, it always gets a laugh out of me. As for where this story goes from here... ? I'd like it to go the route with Nightmare Moon, mainly because I'd like to see how other characters from Season 1 potentially... "interact" with Colt.

Just noticed the mulan joke keep up the good work make nightmare moon suffer ahahaha!

Again im tired and reading this makes me think of dark shit but continue the story

I have to go with the original story line

also I love this story so far you got a fav, like and a follower

Okay nice idea, but I hope he isn't goingt to start killing the Ponys from Ponyville for no reason. Most important to me is, that he really does what he wants and not only what others are telling him.

I read it later today.

“Good morning mother, do you know what today is?” Her response came in the form of a strong gust of wind, followed by a newspaper deciding to give my face a happy birthday hug. After removing the offending paper from my face, the first thing I noticed was a blurred picture of me flying over the Everfree under the words ‘Colt of the Everfree Forest strikes again’.

I thought he would mean the manticore.

“You know, I've always been a little jealous of you pegasi. Your wings so much more versatile than mine.” You ran your finger down her wing, sending a shiver down her spine. “I specifically like yours; your feathers are so soft.”

I know this is a gore and dark story, but seriously his personality probably needs to be fixed from someone, even if I want him to be the shit out of Twilight and Celestia. Only because I don't need them to be the typicall heroes again.

I like dark and gore storys, but I guess not just every little one. I kind of feel bad mostly for the Mares if they get tortured, which probably may be because I hate most of the Stallions personality that I know from the show.

I kind of hoped he would be some sort of errr fair evil guy (kind of like "Wallhart from Fire emblem", evil but not just a jerk. He seems to be somehow crazy at this point, I mean yes he has his reasons, but it seems he has never tried to talk to the ponys about it. I'm sure he could have done it and still let the story be dark and gory.

Meeeh still like it.

It feels wrong being the bad guy for once, but it feels so right... Is it wrong for me to enjoy this as much as I am right now?

I'm thinking the NMM time line would allow for more violence!!

Comment posted by TheRedButcher deleted Jan 1st, 2018

He tells me it's not dead and yet the time frame is saying otherwise.

And I have given up on thinking this will be continued. I think the worst part is that this guy doesn't seem to have the fortitude to own up to it or even say anything despite him still coming around here and quite often too boot.

Comment posted by CosmosGalen deleted Nov 20th, 2018
Comment posted by CosmosGalen deleted Nov 20th, 2018
Login or register to comment