• Published 8th Apr 2016
  • 2,515 Views, 57 Comments

Dark Angel of the Night - The-Black-Knight



Princess Luna finds herself beset on all corners from traitorous Royal Guards and Nobles who fear Nightmare Moon's Return, along with Nightmare Cultists that want the return of their Mistress. Her only help, a simple Mercenary.

  • ...
3
 57
 2,515
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 30 )

Aaahhahaha now see why celestias guard sux Luna's took initiative and got things done celestias went and and told her like they didn't know what to do

Vor Princess Luna, and vor Equestria!

Vor = forward
vor = ago
sooooo (forward Princess Luna, and forward Equestria?)
or (ago Princess Luna, and ago Equestria?)
sorry I just got up from bed and b e n A bit out their :derpytongue2:

7420628 Its the accent. Don't get it the wrong way. He's saying "For" not something in German.

7420684 I know I just thought it was funny :pinkiesmile:

7420684 when is the next chapter?

7519566 sorry i meant when the group are back together, but if you want i can find a song for this fic if you like?

7526766 Not necessary. I go through songs and the like while I create scenes. I personally comb through songs I feel would be suit certain scenes. If a song is implimented, there is a reason why that song had been implimented.

7526771 ah just trying to help

7526771 by the way when is the next chapter coming up?

7527868 aaawwwwwwww that sucks, well i bet it will be awesome like the rest if not better then the previous 7 chapters

And any chance of the nobles vote against went up and smoke

Awesome story loving the action and how the characters interact with everyone!!

I can't help but think LI means Lunar Inquisition

7723494 *chesire grin* you're very close.

I can't help but think Iron is Reinhardt.

7723494
I'm more curious about her? race. LI may be both a abbreviation or serial number (model L copy 1 or Roman numerals (drone no. 51) In this case, that could indicate both member of Changling race, golem or maybe even some sort of undead/eldritch, like Umbrum/ghoul/vampire[typical yet interesting] (gold mask / mute).
This curiosity, I must withstand...........somehow.

Vor Princess Luna, and vor Equestria!” Iron Bulwark roared, as he and a full Company of Fenrian Wolf Riders charged in!

THEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED!

the song warriors of the world by manowar riley maches to this story

Is this in stasis?

I hope that new chapters will come... someday...

Seems like a good story. Hopefully more chapters will come out! Other than that, keep up the good work!!! :moustache:

“Your Majesty, please forgive us, but several reports have come in that require your attention.” The left hand Solar Guard announced, Celestia nodding. “A rock slide has trapped a train bound from Manehatten to here, Appleloosa is under attack from bandits, Vanhoover was just hit by a rogue tidal wave, and several dangerous creatures have started to attack Dodge City.

Ok...who challenged Murphy?

9240495
will their be new chapters for this story?

Welp even after all this time, I hope their are new chapters being work for this story

9240495
When can we expect a new chapter of this story?

“Luna… Training for battle?” Celestia asked, the Solar Guard nodding. “ Oh dear… ”

lot of blood dear god

Login or register to comment