• Published 8th Apr 2016
  • 1,939 Views, 55 Comments

Sonic Love - The-Black-Knight



Kharion, a lover of both music and sound, is thrust into a strange world after it was discovered he didn't truly accept Slaanesh's gifts. Though, he wasn't greeted like most would think. Instead of going on a rampage, the Sonic Astartes decided to pl

  • ...
11
 55
 1,939
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 28 )

Well that escalated quickly

Well that happen.

7628087 that is an agreeable statement

Also...THE STORY LIVES!!!!!

What in Dorn's name?! Geez, who the bloody hell was that!?

This site definitely needs more stories like this. I remember reading a story similar to this a couple of years ago I think it was called the Emperor's Child in Equestria. I tried to find it recently and it turns out the author just up and deleted the whole thing which is a crying shame because it was a pretty good story.

Sonic waves musical style strikes me as a combination of Electro and heavy metal. something like this.

When are you planning on putting in the next chapter?

Dude make another chapter please.

Wow first vynl scratch and human romance read un awhile that's a monogamous one

Can you do more please

Is vinyl now mute because of this.

Abandoned, of course.

8634008
Not abandoned, just EXTREMELY busy with RL. After all, it comes first.

Can we get more. Cause I need more. Please.

More please.

I am a man who will never deny a man of his praise and you sir are deserving of praise, especially for something like this! Its an amazing mixture of romance, music, action, and MORE MUSIC! I look forward to further installments to this great story.

Update soon please?

9754813
LOL! That Squirtle pic tho!
I'm dieing:rainbowlaugh:
Nice

Also you ever gonna update this or any of the other stories?

um....if its not....to much to ask....umm.......update please:fluttercry:?

Comment posted by Sergeant Rose deleted Jun 3rd, 2021

Both Vinyl and the mare just stared at him, the sudden change in appearance filling them with surprise. Vinyl could not speak, her wound preventing the mare form actually telling Sonic Wave to stop. But, as for her attacker, she was not convinced about him being a threat.

“You will not get in the way of our happiness!” With that, she lunged towards Sonic Wave.

Horrified.

That is the only word to describe how Vinyl felt, after Sonic Wave’s weapon fired. One moment, the mare was leaping towards the armored stallion. The next, blood and chunks of meat painted the concrete wall, Vinyl’s eyes wide and filled with terror. She had no idea Sonic Wave’s enchanting instrument had such destructive power, able to reduce his foe to such a sickening state.

Holy Emperor above that is one way to stop a crazy mare but is just... Oh my :pinkiesick:

Login or register to comment