• Published 1st Apr 2016
  • 4,789 Views, 100 Comments

Sweetie's Little Accident - The Killer Legacy



Sweetie Belle have a nightmare that makes her wet the bed.

  • ...
25
 100
 4,789

Chapter 16 - The Final Act

The big day had finally arrived. The school stage was formed and the audience had assembled. Besides the little ponies’ parents, most ponies from Ponyville were present, including Rarity's friends. It didn't consist of only Ponyville ponies however, Luna and even Celestia were there. There was also a certain famous pony known in the musical career, who was there to hear a certain performance, it was Rara (Previously known as Countess Coloratura): Applejack's old friend from Camp Friendship.

Needless to say, the size of the crowd and everypony in it did nothing to calm Sweetie Belle’s nerves. Her heart was beating ten times per second as she walked from one side of the backstage to another. She was indeed very anxious about her first singing performance. And as pony after pony entered and exited the stage ahead of her, her anxiety just grew even worse.

The other Crusaders at that point realized how high their friend’s anxiety was, and decided to approach her in the hope of making things a little easier.

"C'mon! You can do it, Sweetie Belle!" Apple Bloom encouraged.

"We studied the lyrics for a whole week, I'm sure you can remember." Scootaloo added.

"Plus, the lyrics are all about the things you like, Sweetie Belle. It's impossible for you to forget." Apple Bloom complemented.

"But… but…" Sweetie Belle started to say, still unsure of herself.

"We even did a pretend rehearsal of your performance, remember? We gave you free will to walk around, do poses and do whatever you wanted to do while you sang for us. We were your audience and we loved it, Sweetie Belle!" Apple Bloom pointed out.

Regulating her breathing by doing an exercise to slowly inhale and exhale, Sweetie managed to calm down a little bit. "You girls are right," She replied. "And at least I'm dressed very cutely!" She grinned.

Suddenly, Rarity appeared, running up to meet Sweetie Belle. Seeing her big sister finally show up at the stage seemed to improve Sweete’s mood.

"Huff… Puff…" Rarity paused while catching her breath. "Sorry for being late, Sweetie Belle, darling. I was just talking with certain two ponies I think you know." She declared, teasing something she knew her sister would like to see.

Sweetie Belle's eyes grew wide! "You mean…?!" She tried to finish, but wasn't able to do so.

Rarity, in response to her little sister’s question, smiled as she nodded with her head.

Sweetie Belle then gasped as she ran close to the main stage! At the corner of the curtains, she slowly poked her head out to confirm her suspicions: In the front row of chairs, there were two empty seats. Seats that Sweetie knew for sure were going to stay empty that night. But apparently, that was not going to be the case after all. Approaching the two chairs that were reserved, a familiar couple went to those exact seats and sat down. Those ponies were none other than Sweetie's and Rarity's parents.

Sweetie quickly withdrew her head out of the view without anypony noticing and a big smile came to her face! "Mom and Dad are here, Rarity! Mom and Dad are here!" She ran back to Rarity, jumping up and down with excitement! Now the fear and anxiety were completely gone from her mind.

"I know, Sweetie. I know. I helped advertise your performance to attract as many ponies as possible. That's also why we have so many ponies here I must say, and apparently our parents were close to Ponyville when I did the advertisement, so I guess they used this opportunity to visit us." Rarity explained.

"Oh, I'm so happy Rarity! I'm gonna sing to our parents!" Sweetie excitedly replied!

"Not only them, but most of Ponyville, Rara, Celestia, Luna, my friends, your friends, and I, your big sister," Rarity said with a smile. "Whatever happens, I will be right here to comfort you afterward."

"I know that, Rarity. Now I know that for sure." Sweetie Belle confidently replied.

"You will finally grow up, Sweetie, dear. So please don't make all those stinky diapers I had to change this past week go to waste." Rarity commented, further encouraging Sweetie.

The other Crusaders could only gag in response to hearing what Rarity had said. Even if they’d probably suspected it, it was still not pleasant to have their speculations confirmed.

Sweetie, on the other hoof, giggled in response to what Rarity had said. She remembered all the fun moments she had after training. Rarity agreed to play with Sweetie Belle after them, so after the training, both would play: Sweetie Belle would be the baby and Rarity would take care of her, like the caring sister she was. And they did not play just a little, it was a lot, enough for Sweetie Belle to maybe get a little bit too much into the role of the baby, specifically when she actually used her diapers.

"Yeah, I won't! It was great! But now I know it's time to grow up a little." Sweetie declared.

"Indeed, my big pony!" Rarity said to her.

But as they were talking, Sweetie saw one last pony exiting the stage. That meant it was finally her time and turn on the stage. Preparing herself, she declared. "Well, I guess it's my time to go. Wish me luck!" She said to both her sister and her friends as she went walking to the main stage.

"Break a leg!" The four ponies all said in unison.

"Sing as best as you can Sweetie, darling!" Rarity also decided to add.

As Sweetie heard that of her sister she paused for a moment. "I won't just sing, Rarity. I will perform as well!" She happily declared, giggling as well.

"Of course darling! In that case, try to be… cute!" Rarity declared, now with an uncertain smile as she was reminded of the kind of performance her sister was going to perform. She and the Crusaders followed Sweetie Belle to the corner of the stage as well, just out of view of the audience, to encourage her even more and to be there just in case something went wrong.


"I hope you ponies have enjoyed the performance of our little ponies here. Everypony was fantastic,” Cheerilee spoke to the audience, then waited for the applause to die down before continuing. “But we’ve finally reached the end of our show, and so… it’s time for our final act! We have one special pony who has prepared ‘a very special performance’ according to her sister," She paused as that last comment earned a bit of laughter from the audience. "Come here, Rarity!" Cherilee called out, which took the fashionista by surprise, but she followed her to the stage nonetheless.

"Er… hello, everypony. My name is Rarity, but I guess most ponies here already know my name, as I helped in designing most of your dresses,” The fashionista spoke. “But enough talking about me. Let's talk about my sister, Sweetie Belle. She's the star of the show, and I really mean it. What you ponies are about to hear is maybe one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard as a sister. So advertising my sister's singing as the main show of this school stage was justified to me. But one thing I must say when you are presented to her is… please don't judge her,” She pleaded. “She is a very special pony, and I like her just the way she is.”

Then Rarity cleared her throat. “Mares and gentlestallions! Put your hooves together for my little sister, Sweetie Belle!" She thus gave Sweetie Belle her cue to enter as everypony in the crowd started clapping, including the Crusaders who were waiting, hidden at the backstage (and Rarity joined them).

Meanwhile, in one of the chair rows, two creatures were talking to each other. One pony and a baby dragon to be more specific.

"Do you think she's going to wear a diaper while singing?" Spike asked Twilight.

"Don't be silly, Spike. She's just going to sing to us, she wouldn't show that eccentric side of her to that many pon-" But as Twilight was about to finish, Sweetie appeared on the stage. And all gasped when they saw what she was wearing!

Sweetie Belle was wearing a light blue baby dress, and a big, white, and very poofy diaper that Rarity had designed specifically for this performance. As she entered the stage everypony in the audience slowly stopped the clapping to gasp at what they were seeing, Cherilee included.

In a specific row of chairs, only Luna seemed to be giggling a bit. Her sister Celestia, confused by this, quietly asked. "Did you know about this?"

"Let's just say I assumed something like this would occur." Luna answered in the most enigmatic way possible, only further confusing Celestia.

Rarity and Sweetie's parents however, seeing her daughter on stage and dressed in such an infantile way, could only frown and narrow their eyebrows towards Rarity, surprised she would let Sweetie Belle do this.

Rarity could only respond by shamefully shrugging as her face was also filled with shame.

There was only dead silence present. That was, until one thing was heard.

"Ha! I knew it!" Spike eagerly told Twilight. He was quick to calm down, however, as he noticed his response was too loud and everypony had heard him.


Sweetie Belle could feel the anxiety washing over, as she was about to sing to everypony. It was the first time she would sing to a crowd, especially one of such an intimidating size. Her legs quivered and wobbled like jelly. But there was no turning back, she had to do this. When the filly finally got up on the school stage, the curtains opened, and she saw ponies seated in every row, waiting for her to start. Plucking up courage and swallowing a lump in her throat, she breathed and started to sing. But… this time there was sound!

Grabbing the microphone, the filly quickly looked at the side to see her sister and the crusaders on the backstage, smiling at her, and said. "I'm Sweetie Belle, and I like to act like a baby." And then her song began:

In a world of colors, where friendships bloom,
I'm Sweetie Belle, and I'm over the moon.
I've got a secret, I'm not afraid to share,
I love my diapers, and I don't really care.

At first, I was frightened, of what they might say,
But I've got my friends, who brighten my day.
Rarity's my sister, she's always there,
Supporting me with love, it's beyond compare.

I'm just a filly, who loves to play,
In my diapers, I'll spend the day.
Innocence and laughter, that's my style,
With friends and family, it's all worthwhile.

I may act like a baby, it's true, you see,
But that's just a part of the real me.
With every giggle and every grin,
I'll embrace who I am, and let the fun begin.

At first, I was frightened, of what they might say,
But I've got my friends, who brighten my day.
Rarity's my sister, she's always there,
Supporting me with love, it's beyond compare.

I'm just a filly, who loves to play,
In my diapers, I'll spend the day.
Innocence and laughter, that's my style,
With friends and family, it's all worthwhile.

So here on this stage, under the spotlight's glare,
I'll sing this song, and I'll share and I'll care.
With love all around me, I'm finally free,
To be Sweetie Belle, the pony you see in me.

I'm just a filly, who loves to play,
In my diapers, I'll spend the day.
Innocence and laughter, that's my style,
With friends and family, it's all worthwhile.

In the world of ponies, I've found my way,
As Sweetie Belle, I'll shine each day.
With love and acceptance, we all can see,
That being yourself is the way to be.

Sweetie Belle sang, and sang, and sang! She was not afraid at all. She gave her best at singing, doing poses and gestures on her performance, jumping from side to side, crawling, and just sometimes showing her diaper just a little bit but with no exaggeration, she was an innocent filly after all. She just wanted to make it clear and show the audience they weren't seeing things, she was just wearing a diaper because she liked to pretend to be a baby.
It was just like what she was saying: It wasn't just singing, it was a performance.

When it was finally over, there was a moment of silence in which no one thing could be heard. The audience was unsure of what just happened on stage. That moment however, was short, as it was replaced by loud clapping from the audience, even whistling could be heard. Sure, it was a different kind of performance, but the singing was so beautiful and innocent, and the performance was so cute that it had managed to earn the crowd's respect.

Sweetie was, of course, flabbergasted by the reception! She could only smile with her mouth hanging wide open. At last, however, she found the courage to speak. "Thank you very much, everypony! This means so much to me, you have no idea!" It was all she could say before something rather special happened.

Suddenly, Sweetie Belle was enveloped in a bright light! It was so shiny that everypony had to look away. Even Sweetie had to close her eyes. And it took some time before the light subsided and finally disappeared completely. It was then that everypony looked at Sweetie Belle, and gasped in unison!

Slowly rubbing her eyes, Sweetie Belle opened them once again and asked. "Why is everypony gasping? What happened?" She didn't get a response, however. So, searching for the source of this reaction, she looked everywhere, every single place, except for the place she needed to look. She took so much time trying to find the source that she simply gave up. Tired, she just sat down on the school stage, comfortably cushioned by the diaper she was wearing.

"Good thing I'm wearing my diapee. It's so comfortable to sit on." The filly said to herself. But just as she was about to pat her diapered bottom, she finally saw what had happened. And what she saw would change her life forever! What was now residing on her flanks was a Cutie Mark of a musical note. Sweetie Belle was a singer!

"I've got my cutie mark! I've got my cutie mark!" Sweetie Belle said, excitedly jumping up and down while her grin grew to the size of all of Equestria.

And then the clapping resumed, as the mood was really and truly happy.

"Congratulations Sweetie Belle!" Her fellow Crusaders said to her.

Rarity on the other hoof was crying in-between hiccups. "My little sister is now a big pony."

Seeing her sister cry also made the little filly tear up just a little bit, but she wiped them up with her hooves. Before exiting the stage, she said one last thing. "Thank you again everypony for liking my performance. I know I'm a little different, but at least I'm being myself, and I like being myself. It's what earned me my cutie mark. Bye, everypony!" She waved goodbye as she went backstage again.

Approaching the microphone, Cheerilee managed to say.. "And with that different, but incredible performance of our little filly Sweetie Belle, we've reached the end of today's school stage show. Goodnight, everypony, and I wish to see everypony again next year."

And with that, everypony slowly but surely went their separate ways. There were some ponies, however, that didn't leave. Some of them had to discuss some matters with Sweetie Belle. But they would rather do it privately.


"You were awesome, Sweetie Belle!" Scootaloo excitedly told Sweetie Belle.

"Your voice is so cute and you performed so well that it almost looked like you were a real baby!" Apple Bloom chimed in.

"Thank you girls, but I was just being myself, and I like being a baby." Sweetie Belle declared.

"We can see that. And you know what else we can see? Your cutie mark!" Scootaloo reminded her friend.

"Oh yeah! My cutie mark! I'm so happy I finally got my cutie mark! Sweetie excitedly proclaimed.

"You know…" Apple Bloom started. "Now that you got your cutie mark, would you maybe have any advice on how we could get ours?" She asked as she slowly moved her face closer to Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo doing the same.

"Well… I was just doing what I love doing, so maybe if you girls do what you like, then maybe you can earn your cutie marks as well!" Sweetie suggested.

"I love scooting on my scooter, so maybe I can be a racer?" Scootaloo asked.

"I love my family, so maybe my cutie mark has somethin’ to do with apples?" Apple Bloom pondered

"Only time will tell…" Sweetie mysteriously said. "But that doesn't mean I will stop following or helping my friends. After all, Crusaders stay together, am I right?" She commented. And then in unison with her friends she shouted! "Cutie Mark Crusaders forever!"

Yet as Sweetie was talking with her friends, she was interrupted by the presence of a filly she hadn't expected to face. It was Diamond Tiara. And Silver Spoon, her best friend, was right behind her.

"What are you two doing here?!" Scootaloo hissed, and quickly went in front of Sweetie Belle to defend her.

Apple Bloom did the same. "You won't make fun of Sweetie Belle again! So please go away."

Diamond Tiara hastily responded with. "No, no! I won't make fun of Sweetie Belle, I promise! Pinkie Promise: Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake! I just want to talk to Sweetie Belle, for real."

That kind of response was rather unexpected, but suspicious coming from their rivals. Scootaloo and Apple Bloom slowly returned to Sweetie Belle's side to allow both ponies to come forward and talk. But they were still prepared in case something were to happen..

"First of all,” Diamond Tiara began. “I want to apologize, Sweetie Belle. And I really mean it this time. I was very close minded regarding most things and that's why I think I was mean to you girls all this time. I couldn't see beyond my own intentions, and that's why I also apologize for everything bad I've ever done to you three, I speak from here," She put a hoof on her chest, pointing to her heart. "Your performance was what snapped me out of it. Seeing you overcome your fears and do something that most ponies would find weird. And performing with such perfection to the point where you actually found who you really are, it made me realize that I don't need to do what the majority of ponies think is right. I must do what I want to do. So I also want you to thank you as well, Sweetie Belle. I hope you forgive me, and that we can maybe be friends as well."

Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom and Scootaloo were shocked, mouths wide open! They couldn't properly respond.

But Sweetie Belle ended up managing to talk. "Of course I can forgive you, Diamond Tiara. You can always come to the Crusaders’ clubhouse if you have any idea how we can get our cutie marks, or just want to hang out and have some fun."

Scootaloo and Apple Bloom, still with mouths wide open, looked at each other and then to Sweetie Belle.

"Thank you, Sweetie Belle! I appreciate it! I really wanted to say that. Oh. And can I say one more thing?" Diamond Tiara asked.

"Sure thing. What is it?" Sweetie curiously asked.

Looking down, and then to her hooves and then quickly to the sides, Diamond slowly moved her mouth towards Sweetie Belle.

Sweetie was quick to notice Diamond wanted to say something quietly, so she moved her ear to hear what she was going to say, and not let the other Crusaders (or Silver Spoon) know what was going to be said.

"I think I might also like diapers." Diamond Tiara confessed, which earned a surprised look and a blush from Sweetie Belle.

As soon as Diamond Tiara finished that sentence, however, she bolted away, while also trying to hide her face. Only a waiting Silver Spoon was left.

"I also really liked your performance, Sweetie Belle." Silver Spoon said, before running towards Diamond Tiara.

At that point, Scootaloo and Apple Bloom had returned to normal. And the first one of the two to speak up was Apple Bloom. "What did Diamond Tiara say to you, Sweetie Belle?"

"Yeah! I'm also curious!" Scootaloo chimed in.

Sweetie Belle simply shook her head and said with a wink. "Can't say. It's a secret!" She said it with a giggle.

"No fair!" Both Scootaloo and Apple Bloom said in unison.

"I just earned a new friend. It would be bad if I just broke her secret after I earned her trust. I wouldn't wanna lose a friend." Sweetie Belle patiently explained to her friends.

"Yeah. You’re right." Apple Bloom agreed.

"I guess…" Scootaloo reluctantly replied.

"Besides, it's not something bad, girls,” Sweetie insisted with a smile. “I really believe she’s changed."

"If you say so, I believe it." Apple Bloom nodded, having no reason to believe her friend wasn’t telling the truth.

"Now, can I please talk to my sister for a moment, girls?" Sweetie Belle asked.

Both Apple Bloom and Scootaloo nodded as they went off, leaving the sisters alone.


"Rarity!" Sweetie Belle happily exclaimed as she rushed to see her big sister!

"Wait, Sweetie Belle! Before we talk, I want you to meet somepony," Rarity told her sister as Rara then stepped forward. "Sweetie Belle, this is Rara, a famous singer. I believe you’ve already heard about her."

Sweetie Belle grew a smile at the same time that she found she didn't know what to say. She already knew Rara had been sitting in the audience, but seeing her face to face was quite another thing.

Seeing that the little filly couldn't talk, Rara was the first to speak. "I must say you have a very good talent, little Sweetie Belle. Your voice is so beautiful and it made me remember when Applejack and I were at Camp Friendship: Where Applejack would play the instruments and I would sing so carefree, just like you,” Rara then blushed. “Of course, how you were dressed and your performance in the presentation were a bit different than what I was expecting. But you, Sweetie Belle: Your behavior, your way of acting, your way of being is so cute and innocent that it manages to perfectly fill your role as a baby in a performance. I loved it, and I really meant it!” Then she suggested. “And that's why I think you should make more presentations like this one. Because I think you can get more popular with that performance of yours. After all, you got your cutie mark for singing. What do you think, Sweetie Belle? Interested?"

The unicorn filly was uncertain at first, so she looked at her sister, who smiled back and nodded with her head. Sweetie Belle then replied with a smile. "Yes, I would like to perform more!" She nodded.

"Great!” Rara declared, then asked. “So since you’re still too young to manage such things, is it okay if I use your sister as your contact so we can address some other things?"

"Okie dokie!" Sweetie playfully replied, which made Rara giggle a bit.

"Good." Rara said with a smile. "Well, I need to go now. I need to perform in my home town tomorrow. But I’m glad I got to meet you and to see your performance. Bye!" Rara waved goodbye and trotted off.

When both sisters were finally, truly left alone after Rara’s departure, Rarity started. "What did I tell you? I have my contacts." She confidently said, smiling and closing her eyes. While her eyes were closed Rarity could only feel two hooves hugging her.

"Thank you so much, big sis! I love you from the bottom of my heart!" Sweetie Belle happily proclaimed.

"And I love you, my little sister, from the bottom of my heart!" Rarity declared.

Yet while the two sisters were hugging, somepony interrupted them.

"And what about us?" Rarity and Sweetie Belle's parents asked, entering the scene.

"Mom! Dad! You’re here!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed, pausing her hug with Rarity to give big hugs to both her parents.

"So, how were you doing while staying with Rarity all this time?" Hondo Flanks asked

"It was great! Rarity is the best sister ever!" Sweetie proudly declared.

Both parents looked at Rarity and then to Sweetie Belle again.

"We know. After all, we were the ones who raised her." Hondo confidently stated.

"And speaking of raising babies: Rarity, can you please explain why Sweetie Belle is wearing a diaper and dressed like a baby?" Cookie Crumbles asked, hoping for an answer as soon as possible.

Embarrassed, Rarity started to stutter. "Hehehe… You see… It's a long story… and such a long story that I think Sweetie Belle could probably explain better than I could." She managed to force out, confident her sister could better explain her own feelings to their parents.

Sweetie Belle, realizing her sister was not able to explain, tried her best to explain to her parents exactly what her feelings were.


There was a lot of talking. Sweetie told her parents everything: How she really liked the feeling of being a baby but didn't quite understand why, she just liked it. She told them about all the past events, her bed wetting accidents, Rarity taking care of her, and how everything was dealt with.

Cookie seemed easy to understand and comprehend Sweetie’s liking of being a baby. Hondo, however, took a little bit longer to come around, as he was always a stallion who needed more reasoning to believe in specific things. But eventually he comprehended as well.

Now that Sweetie had explained everything to them, and they seemed to accept it, Sweetie would not stop talking about everything else that happened besides those events and even more about her newfound liking. Sitting on her mom's lap, Sweetie Belle wouldn't stop talking about her friends, her plushies, her "diapees", her little adventures, and her plays.

Cookie was happily hearing everything Sweetie said, even giggling a bit seeing how innocent her daughter was, but still finding interesting all the little things Sweetie liked to do.

Hondo, on the other hoof, was talking with Rarity, with her asking how their trip was and how long they planned to stay in Ponyville.

While Rarity and Sweetie were talking to their parents, both ponies found a moment to look at each other, and both smiled at each other. They knew what it meant.

After like half an hour, they started feeling tired, and that's when everypony decided it was finally time to go back to their houses.

"Well, I guess it's time we get going." Hondo said at last.

"Already?!" Sweetie Belle asked, very confused.

"To a hotel, silly filly! We know the boutique doesn't have enough rooms for all of us, nor all of our stuff. So we prefer to leave some space for you two." Cookie replied.

"Oh! That makes sense!" Sweetie giggled at her own innocence.

"We know you two can get along very well. So keep it that way, okay? Bye Rarity and bye bye, my little baby!" Cookie happily proclaimed, now fully embracing her daughter's little side.

"Bye Mommy! Bye Daddy!" Sweetie happily waved goodbye.

"Bye Mom! Bye Dad!" Rarity happily waved goodbye as well.

Hearing Sweetie's response made both parents giggle, and then both went on their way.

"Looks like we are alone again.” Rarity said afterward.

"Yup!" Sweetie eagerly replied.

"So… do you want to race to see who's going to reach the boutique first?" Rarity asked.

"Yes! One, two, three, go!" Sweetie quickly exclaimed as she went dashing off towards the boutique.

"Hey! That's not fair, I was not prepared!" Rarity shouted as she went dashing towards the Boutique as well.

Running close to a lake however, both ponies noticed in the water a reflection of somepony: Princess Luna. She was flying above them and just smiled as she saw both ponies looking at her, and then she dashed through the night sky to help other ponies who might need her services and skills.

Seeing the one pony who helped them to get through those tough times, both Sweetie Belle and Rarity said. "Thank you for your help, Luna," That caught both ponies off guard as both also said in unison. "Wait, did she help you too?!"

But this moment was quickly left behind as Rarity took advantage of Sweetie's distraction and went running towards the Boutique.

"Hey! It's not fair, you’re taller than me!" Sweetie exclaimed as she returned to the race.

After everything that Sweetie Belle had learned, everything she had found about herself and every accident she’d had these past weeks, she would finally not have any more accidents, ever. Well, at least not anymore accidental ones.

Author's Note:

And with that, we finally reached the conclusion of Sweetie Belle's story. I really hope you all liked this story, as it took 7 years to complete, but it is finally over. Or is it...? :unsuresweetie:
Anyway, for those that accompained me since the very start, I hope you liked this conclusion as well. Please do make sure to comment on what you thought of the story, I would really appreciate it. :pinkiesmile:

Comments ( 18 )

This was a great story, and I'm glad to see it finally finished! :yay:

I loved of the beginig to the end an I will really loved if they are to continue of what hapend in the future events of this timeline, reactions and interacciona of others characters and beings of this.👍

11739625
Thank you. I just advise you to be careful when constructing your words. Its kinda difficult to understand what you are saying. :twilightsheepish:

This was a great story what else would you like to make with baby flare

11743299
Thank you! :pinkiesmile: What do you mean by "baby flare"?

phenomenal!! this was a great way to end this story. granted I think sweetie and rarity should've talked with twi and spike as to close up that plot point about them seeing sweetie diapered.

11743545
Thank you very much! I appreciate the feedback! :pinkiehappy: Also for the Twilight and Spike, I added them to the story to give more of an outside perspective from Sweetie Belle, as also adding a bit of a comic relief with Twilight and Spike interactions. The truth is, I didn't really find a place to add them both interacting with Rarity and Sweetie Belle again, because I think they wouldn't serve any purpose in this ending other than Twilight explaining to Rarity and her sister, what exactly Sweetie behavior is called, and Rarity and Sweetie explaining to Twilight and Spike what are the extensions of Sweetie's baby actions, that's why I think it would be too similar to the interaction Sweetie Belle and Rarity had with their parents. I also wanted Sweetie Belle and Rarity to be the main focus of the story, I didn't want the attention to shift too much into the two who weren't exactly directly involved in the main story.

But I totally understand you feeling that this plot point wasn't finished, I added them to have a few appearances on the story and then left them behind. :facehoof: For the story you can assume, after all the story events, they eventually discussed this matter and everything was fully explained, for both sides.
If a spinoff is ever made, that's one thing I want to make sure was already dealt with.

11743529
I mean any abdd do l fanfics also do you rp

11743581
we can only hope for a continuation. but don't write yourself into the ground mate

11744153
I'm sorry, but I don't do RPs.

11744449
Oh ok then do you have any more ideas for abdl storys

11744475
At the moment, I'm not writing any pony fanfics, but I'm working on something outside MLP, I would rather not go into details tho, as It's something I will eventually publish outside Fimfiction.

11744605
What other sites are you on

11744856
Furaffinity, Archive of Our Own, Fanfiction dot net.

11745017
Just search for my username. Im not comfortable by sharing links here.

."I think I might also like diapers." Diamond Tiara confessed,.

I'd love to see this get explored in a future story.

Login or register to comment