• Published 1st Apr 2016
  • 4,789 Views, 100 Comments

Sweetie's Little Accident - The Killer Legacy



Sweetie Belle have a nightmare that makes her wet the bed.

  • ...
25
 100
 4,789

Chapter 15 - Generosity

While Sweetie Belle was laying down on the changing table happily playing with both her plushies, Rarity was preparing herself for the inevitable. Opening the diaper carefully, she was presented to what was waiting for her. “Yuck, yuck, yuck!” Rarity said, gagging and pinching her muzzle. “You sure did a number here, Sweetie!”

Sweetie Belle giggled a lot and her fur almost instantly turned as red as a tomato, she was so ashamed that she tried to cover her face with her plushie friends, though still not being able to hold her giggling.

But soon after Rarity made that comment, she managed to use her magic to levitate and quickly dispose of the used diaper in the closest trash bin. After accomplishing that, everything else was easy, all she had to do this time was use some wet wipes to clean what else needed some cleaning on Sweetie’s bottom.

"Done Bony!" Rarity finally said as she was done with the changing, which Sweetie Belle replied with "Yay!", she never grew tired of her sister's response upon finishing a change.

Rarity had indeed finished changing her sister. She was not going to use foal powder because she wasn’t planning to diaper her again, at least not until they had that talk. Rarity quickly explained that matter to Sweetie Belle, which her sister understood, but Rarity still allowed her to have both her bunny and bear plushies to comfort her, and so they both went to the kitchen to eat their breakfast Rarity had previously prepared which, unfortunately for them, had cooled down already.

Analyzing the current state of the food just made both sisters sigh in unhappiness. Rarity was the first to speak. "It's okay, Sweetie. I know I said the food was delicious, but don't worry, one quick reheat in the oven and it's all good again."

That helped Sweetie Belle's mood.The little filly was then the first to sit down at the table while Rarity reheated their breakfast. The fashionista found this to be the perfect time to start their conversation.

"So… Sweetie Belle, darling. You know why I started diapering you at night, right?" Rarity asked her sister.

"I was having accidents, not pleasant ones." Sweetie replied, remembering her past misfortunes.

"Exactly. You were using diapers so you wouldn't wet the bed, it was a temporary solution. Instead of wetting your bed, you would use your diaper so we wouldn't have to clean your bed. We’d simply change your diaper," Rarity explained. "Although I must say that I would prefer to do neither of those things, changing diapers was less of a task than having to take care of a wet bed and its sheets, so I'm fine with changing your diapers. Or at least I was when you were only doing number one in them. I want you to know that, okay, Sweetie Belle?"

Sweetie nodded, still patiently awaiting her sister to finish.

"So, with all that said… when did you start acting like a baby and wearing diapers outside the nighttime?" Rarity questioned. “What was it that got you to be this way?

Even though Sweetie was paying attention to Rarity's questions, this one caught the little filly off guard. This question was like a curve ball to her, and she didn't expect that she would have to answer such a question. Sweetie Belle was so innocent that she thought once she was allowed to wear diapers, no matter which time, she was allowed to wear them whenever she wanted, and since babies use diapers, she would also be allowed to act like one.

So when Rarity asked this question, Sweetie realized her sister wasn't aware of her doings. Gathering all her thoughts, she replied. "Well… since you told me I needed to use diapers at night, I was conflicted at first, because only babies wear diapers, but then you explained me it was okay, because sometimes other ponies need to use them as well, which comforted me in doing so, but as the day went on, I realized that ‘being a baby’ isn't as bad as I thought: You have no responsibilities, you are carefree, can play whenever you want, have fun, and not even have to pause your fun to go to the bathroom because you are already wearing your bathroom.”

Pausing to gather her thoughts, Sweetie Belle continued. “When I was staying at the boutique after you put me in diapers, you were hunting for gems and I was bored. So that’s when I decided to see if my thoughts were right by testing it myself, to see if I liked being a baby. And the thing is… THAT I LOVE BEING A BABY, RARITY!" Sweetie Belle ended by proudly saying out loud her desire to her new found interest.

The news took the fashionista by complete surprise. Much as she might have expected such a confession, it still was a shock to her to have her sister confirm it outloud.

But before Rarity could even respond, Sweetie Belle decided to continue. "The diapers are very very comfy, I love wearing them! The crinkles whenever I move always remind me that I'm wearing them. And there’s my plushies! I really missed them, and I really like to talk with them. All the toys and imagination that I have to play with are so magical, they make me wish I’d never left them in the first place!”

Then the filly began to plead. “Oh please, please, please, Rarity! Let me act like a little baby! I really love being one and being taken care of! I’m sorry for making a stinky in my diaper and making you have to change it, but it did make me feel like more of a baby since babies can’t use the potty." And then Sweetie Belle finally finished, for real this time, leaving only a really surprised Rarity to respond.


The fashionista really hadn't expected all of that to come out of her little sister. She knew her sister still acted like a little filly sometimes, such behavior was not uncommon in most foals her age. But the diaper solution seemed to be the thing that had really "clicked" for her sister, making her go all out on “baby mode” as it were. And still shocked by the amount of things her sister had just said and their content, it made her struggle a bit on constructing the next question. "Uh… Sweetie Belle, darling… Before I answer that, let me ask some more questions. So… how many times have you done this?"

Rarity really wanted to go to the source of the problem, but first she needed to see how often this had been occurring, and whether it had ever occurred outside the confines of the boutique.

"Well… outside that time I just told you about,” Sweetie said with a blush. “Yesterday, the other Crusaders and I, we were trying to find our cutie marks in babysitting, and I was the baby. Does that count?"

That response just made Rarity more frustrated. She had dragged this subject way past where she had wanted it to go. The Crusaders were Sweetie's closest friends, so it was not like they would think bad of her. But Sweetie reaching a point where she’d wanted to share these feelings with somepony besides Rarity raised a concern about it happening again. This clearly went much deeper than had seemed so at first glance.

Thinking quickly, Rarity decided not to be too harsh and scolding, but instead be creative in informing her sister of the consequences of sharing such things. "Don’t you think they could have made fun of you for being a baby and acting like one? Just because they didn’t do it the first time doesn’t mean it won’t happen if they know this wasn’t just so you could get your cutie marks."

"They’re my friends, Rarity! I trusted them very much, to the point of ignoring that exact thought." Sweetie answered in the most heartwarming way. Her belief in her fellow blank flanks was impressive. It was enough to make her sister tear up in spite of herself.

Rarity held her tears a bit, before continuing. "Yes, I know that. But what if you had decided to tell this to somepony that isn't your close friend? You need to be very careful about what you say about your personal life to other ponies, Sweetie Belle, or you might end up regretting it.

"I understand what you’re saying, Rarity, and… you’re right,” Sweetie reluctantly agreed. “From now on, I promise to be very careful about what I say and to which ponies I talk to about things like this. But I just had to tell somepony." She seemed completely aware of the point that was being made.

"Good. That's what I like to hear," Rarity replied. "Now that we got that out of the way, let me ask you one more thing: Just clear this thing to me, darling, because I'm still a bit confused,” She bit her lip. “It's just that… don't you want to be like your big sister? Be a grown mare? Wasn't that what I always said to you? I thought you were proud when I said this to you."

"But I want to be like you, Rarity! My big sister!" Sweetie happily replied.

"Then why do you want to act like a baby again and do things like… what you just did?” The fashionista questioned with a frown. “Isn't this the opposite of being a grown mare?"

When Sweetie Belle was about to answer, the realization hit her. So distracted was she about her new found liking that she’d completely forgotten about wanting to be just like her sister. She was speechless, legitimately paralyzed. Just like when she wasn't sure if she’d liked the idea of being a baby when she was first discovering herself, she was not sure what exactly she wanted in her life. But this time she had two opposite options, and she knew she could only choose one.

"I… I like… I want to act… I want to be just like… I… I don't know! I don't know what I want to do! Help me, little friends!" Sweetie Belle cried in a conflicted tone of voice! Hugging her plushie friends tightly, she ran to a corner of the room.


Gotcha! That was exactly what Rarity needed to know what was going on. Seeing such a response from her little sister convinced Rarity of what the issue was her sister was dealing with. Turning off the fire of the oven for a bit, she carefully approached her little sister again. "Shh… don't you worry, Sweetie Belle. I know exactly what is going on." She said in the most calming way while stroking her sister’s mane.

"You do?" Sweetie Belle sniffled, calming down just a bit.

"You don't know what to do in your future, or if ponies will accept what you do in the future, so you prefer to pretend to be a baby, so you don't have to worry about grown up responsibilities, and will always be treated with care by the ponies who take care of you," Rarity concluded. “The diapers just happened to fill the role of a baby to you.”

Sweetie Belle’s eyes opened wide! That was it! That was why she’d been so conflicted about liking diapers, that was why she’d found it so comforting acting like a baby even after she was confident she wanted to be just like her big sis Rarity. "Rarity, I don't think I've told you this before, but you remember my first accident?"

"Yes?" Rarity asked, now curious.

"The nightmare I had that day,” Sweetie whimpered. “I failed singing on the school stage in front of everypony."

"I see. You were afraid, right? Afraid of everypony making fun of you because you’d failed at something you really thought you wanted to do, something you thought your entire life would be devoted to." Rarity concluded.

"Yeah…" Sweetie sniffled some more.

"But you don't need to hide away, Sweetie Belle,” Rarity sought to reassure her sister. “Of course growing up might be scary, darling, and not everypony might end up being friendly to you. Sometimes, you may fail. But you don't have to deal with all of that alone, my sister. You always have your friends and I to help you with that,” Then with a twinkle in her eyes she added. “Plus, I can tell you right now that I will still be prepared to take care of you, if acting like a baby is still something you are interested in, even when you are out there, succeeding in life."

"You really mean it?" Sweetie asked, a bit unsure if her sister was willing to do all of that for her. "But what if I was having fun, playing a lot, and suddenly I made a poopy in my diaper instead of the potty?"

That question shook Rarity a bit, and she couldn't help but grimace. "Well… are you willing to use your diaper even for… number twos?"

"Isn't that what babies do?" Sweetie innocently asked.

A little bit of anger was raised in Rarity by that response. The idea of Sweetie Belle using a diaper in both ways seemed to not bother the little filly anymore, so this just made Rarity kinda scared of what she was probably going to end up needing to do in the near future. Just changing a dirty diaper today had been almost more than she could handle.

Regardless, Rarity shrugged this thought off and responded. "As long as you are growing up alongside me, I'm fine with it. Although I would prefer it if you could at least from time to time make an effort to use the bathroom instead of your diapers. I may not always be so keen to change you, and you know how much effort I expended getting you toilet trained. I don’t want you to squander all of that."

“I guess I could try, but babies don’t always know when they have to go number two,” Sweetie commented. “And as long as I only do it when I know you’re around to change me, there’s nothing wrong with that, right? If I’m wearing diapers, it makes sense to use them for number one and number two, doesn’t it?”

“I suppose so. Just make sure you do it only when you know I can change you afterwards,” Rarity pointed out. “And preferably, I would like you to give me time to prepare myself if you are going to do anything in your diapers. As long as you do that, I won’t try to force potty time onto you.”

That was exactly what Sweetie Belle needed to hear, and she went to give Rarity a tight hug! Tears streamed from her face. "I'm so glad I can be a grown mare and a baby pony with you, Rarity!”

"Just make sure you tell me whenever you need something, my sister," Rarity said with a wink. “I’m here for you, now, even if it means having to change your dirty diapers from time to time.”

Their heartwarming hug lasted a while, until a growl was heard from both tummies, making the unicorns realize they had to resume their breakfast.


Despite being reheated, the pancake and eggs were pretty good, and both Sweetie Belle and Rarity enjoyed eating them. Since they were already done with that specific talk, they were already talking about other things. Sweetie Belle was curious about Rarity's dresses, gems and her customers, while Rarity was curious about Sweetie's days at school and the Crusaders’ ideas for cutie marks.

Eventually, though, Rarity ended up bringing up a certain subject. "What do you think about singing, Sweetie Belle?"

”I like to sing sometimes, but I'm really not good at it. I just enjoy doing it." Sweetie casually replied.

"Oh? Is that so?" Rarity asked in a curious tone of voice. "Can you sing to me a bit?"

"Well… I guess I can. Just let me quickly think of some good lyrics for it." Sweetie decided. Whatever her hang-ups about singing might be, she had no concerns or qualms about doing it in front of her sister. Once she had gathered up the courage and the inspiration, she started to sing the first thing that came to her mind.

Rarity was definitely not prepared for what she heard. The singing was so sweet, so cute and well sung. It was enough for some tears to escape from her eyes. "Sweet Celestia! That was so beautiful, Sweetie Belle! You should really sing at your school stage to showcase your voice to everypony!"

Sweetie grinned in response "Thank you very much, Rarity, that really means a lot to me. I don't think it was that goo-" Then she paused in her sentence when she realized what the last thing Rarity just told her was. "The school stage?! Rarity, don't you remember my nightmare!? I will fail to sing at the most crucial moment!" She threw herself at her sister’s hooves and begged. “Please don’t make me do it!”

But Rarity was quick to reassure her little sister. "I really mean it. You are a great singer and the lyrics are always so… so… you!” And she sought to reassure her. “I think this might be a big opportunity for you to grow up, my little sister: To perform, to sing, to do a grown up thing. Once they see you singing, ponies will see how talented you are and will ask you to perform for them. You will not fail!" She paused for a moment. "It will be just like me and my dresses. Remember when I showed my dresses to Prim Hemline at Fashion Week? That's one of the reasons my dresses got so popular in the first place."

"But Rarity, do you really think a play at the school stage will really lead to something?" Sweetie questioned. “Remember the last one my friends and I did together?” She shuddered. “That… didn’t go so well.”

"Everypony has to start from somewhere, darling. And they say there’s no better teacher than failure. Besides…" She approached her sister's ears and whispered. "I have my contacts. I know ponies who would hear what you have to sing no matter what."

This comment earned a surprised "Oh!" from Sweetie Belle.

"-And you will have so much time to train as well, the school talent show is next week from now, according to the invite Cheerilee gave me also last week and…" Rarity was about to continue, when she was interrupted.

"BUT RARITY, I'M SO SCARED OF PERFORMING FOR A CROWD!" Sweetie Belle screamed at the top of her lungs! “I CAN’T DO IT!”

This breakdown made the fashionista realize she’d been focused on helping her little sister to grow up so much that she’d completely missed the point of why she was so scared to begin with. With this realization, she decided to change the subject a bit. Carefully measuring her words, she calmly started. "Listen, Sweetie, as your sister I would never ask you to do something you don't wanna do or something that you are scared of. I just want the best for you, okay? So if you don't wanna do this right now, I will understand. If you want, we can even play a bit, just you and I."

Sweetie's first response was to smile at the possibility of her and Rarity playing. Rarity taking care of Sweetie Belle just like she used to do when she was a baby. However, for the first time, she decided to deny this tempting request from Rarity. Her feelings were telling her that she needed to be brave, it was important for her to go through this. "No, you’re right, Rarity. I need to go through this if I really want to grow up. And I do wanna grow up! It's just that… I don't know how I can do that alone." she sighed.

"But you don't have to do it alone, darling." Rarity reassured her sister while smiling.

Hearing those words made Sweetie Belle take a close look at her sister. Suddenly, she realized something. "Why was I so worried?" She thought to herself. "All this time I was so afraid of doing something that I enjoy doing, because I would be doing it in front of everypony. But in reality, I think there’s nothing for me to worry about. I always have my sister, and friends who would cheer for me. Despite being only me on stage, I would never be entirely alone. I think It's time to finally go through with this!''

"Yup! I will always have you and my friends by my side when I need you the most, and that's why I think I will participate." Sweetie finally announced, albeit still with a little bit of uncertainty.

"That's my big pony!" Rarity cheered, which only made her smile while blushing.

"Oh! If I'm going to sing, I better invite my friends to come over here so that they can help me as well while I come up with the lyrics to my song." Sweetie encouraged.

"Of course, darling, no problem. I will be here waiting for you." Rarity said to her sister one last time as they both went outside the boutique. The fashionista waved goodbye and Sweetie Belle went running to message her fellow crusaders.

"Oh, Sweetie Belle… I'm so proud of you!" Rarity thought. "You’re finally growing up and will probably share your beautiful voice across all of Equestria. Although it took a bit of incentive on my part, I'm glad you’re being a bit more brave in order to grow as a pony." As she finished that thought a smile grew on her face, and then she went back inside her boutique.


Time passed and Rarity was left alone with only her thoughts. She was thinking a lot about Sweetie Belle and what her feelings were, as the fashionista decided to go to her bedroom. After what seemed to take an eternity, she finally laid down on the bed to take a well deserved rest.“Thank Celestia, I can finally rest for a bit! After that emotional roller coaster, I think I deserve some beauty sleep.” She said out loud to herself.

Positioning herself on the bed, Rarity turned to the side to get more comfortable. But as she did that, she could see the changing table she’d always used to change Sweetie Belle’s diapers. Suddenly, some memories seemed to flash into Rarity’s mind and materialize themselves into reality as she saw younger versions of herself and Sweetie Belle.

”YUCK!” The younger Rarity said after just she’d finished throwing a dirty diaper into the trash can.

Sweetie Belle giggled while clapping her hooves together. She always found it funny when Rarity made that funny face when changing her number twos.

“At least next time try warning me when you go poopy, instead of making me discover on my own!” Rarity advised her little sister. “Goodness, what has Mother been feeding you that makes you this stinky?!”

“Otay, Rawity! I tell you when I do a poopy in my diapee, so you can change me and then we can play again!” Little Sweetie promised.

“That’s right, Sweetie,” The younger Rarity replied. “The sooner we change you, the sooner we can play again.”

“Yay!” The little filly cheered, as she immediately went dashing through the door back into her room. It was so fast that Rarity almost couldn’t react in time.

“Sweetie Belle, wait! I know I said immediately but let me have some time to breathe. I was holding my breath while changing your diaper, let me at least have some rest.” But all Rarity got for a response was some giggling. So after sighing, she went towards her sister’s room as well.

Seeing both ponies exit the room, Rarity decided to do the same and follow them. In the corridor, she saw that her younger self was talking to someone.

“Is everything alright up there, Rarity?” Her mother asked from downstairs, curious.

“Yeah, I guess so. I just changed Sweetie Belle and now she is all ready to play all over again. I know I agreed to take care of her today, but she has so much energy. How do you two keep up with all of this?” Rarity asked her parents.

“Well, first of all, thank you for changing her for us, darling. I really appreciate the gesture. Now about this…” Her mother started as her father decided to finish. “We took care of you didn’t we? And I dare say, you were a very fussy baby. You fought us over everything, even potty training.” Her father said with a chuckle, and Rarity couldn’t help but chuckle a little as well. Even from a young age she had disliked anything “messy” or “uncouth”.

“I think you are being a great big sister to Sweetie Belle, darling.” Her mother replied. “It might not be easy, but you are doing a fine job taking care of her and playing with her.”

“Just don’t overdo it, or else she might get too attached to you, at which point you will be stealing our role as parents.” Her father jokingly said, which made all three laugh.

“Yeah… anyway I better get going, she is probably eagerly waiting for my presence so we can play,” Younger Rarity said to her parents. “Talk to you later!”

“Good luck, dear!” The parents said in unison.

The younger Rarity then went straight to Sweetie’s room, Rarity followed right after. Opening the door to her sister’s room, she could see that they were already both playing with Sweetie’s plushie friends: The younger Rarity was Huggy Bear, and Sweetie Belle was Fluffy Bunny. They both played for some time, doing different things like playing with blocks, playing pretend, or hide and seek, all the while they were having fun.

Seeing all the stuff they did together made Rarity feel a lot nostalgic. It was then that Rarity saw her younger self seeing Sweetie Belle drawing something for her.

“Just a wittle bit and… done!” Sweetie said, as she showed the drawing she did for Rarity.

When the young Rarity saw the drawing, she could only react with genuine tears of joy. What she saw was a cute drawing of Sweetie Belle, wearing what she called her “diapees”, and Rarity, playing together with each holding their respective plushie. It was a bit hard to identify everything in the drawing, but for the foal’s age it was a beautiful drawing nonetheless.

“Sweetie Belle, I love it!” The younger Rarity replied.

The little filly grinned a lot. “I’m glad you liked it. It’s us two pwaying!”

“Yes, I can see that,” The younger Rarity told her sister. “Now let’s keep this drawing in a place where we will never forget.” Rarity said as she picked up the drawing and put it on a drawer of a recently bought dresser.

After doing this, her little sister spoke up. “Big sistew, do you pwomise you will always pway with me?” She innocently asked.

“Of course I do, darling,” The younger Rarity promised without thinking. “It’s what a big sister does for her little sister, no?.”

This response just earned the younger Rarity a big and warm hug from her little sister, which she corresponded by hugging her back.

Rarity saw both ponies hugging for a bit, until finally they both faded away from existence once again. At the point the memory was coming to an end, Rarity was already on the verge of tears, remembering those sweet moments. However, she was still not yet ready to finish this line of thought, as she entered the room completely and went directly to her objective, the drawing.

Slowly opening the dresser drawer, Rarity realized she was not ready to see if the drawing was still there. She was worried that somehow, somepony had gotten rid of that special drawing, one that meant a lot to both her and her sister. But when she finally fully opened the drawer she was filled with relief, the drawing was still there. She grabbed it to take a look (as it was a long time since she’d seen it).

But as soon as she grabbed the drawing, Rarity was caught by surprise. There was another drawing below that special drawing, and by the looks of the paper it seemed to be a recent one. Using her other hoof to grab that second drawing, she took a close look.

The flood gates had opened. Rarity was then sobbing uncontrollably. On one hoof there was the drawing Sweetie did when she was a little innocent filly, of both her and her sister playing. And on the other hoof was a beautifully done drawing that Sweetie did more growed up, but still an innocent filly nonetheless, of her singing and Rarity hearing her. It was too much for her, these two drawings made Rarity realize how much she loved her little sister.

Holding back her tears, the fashionista spoke to herself. “Oh Sweetie Belle… I guess you were always a little filly at heart, my dear sister. It’s like you never wanted to grow up at all,” she paused for a moment, after which she proudly declared. “I guess I did the right thing by encouraging you to sing.” She said with a smile on her face. “I need to frame these two drawings when I have the chance.”

"Rarity!" Sweetie Belle shouted from afar.

The fashionista was rather surprised by her sister appearing all of the sudden, and without her friends.

Wiping her tears, Rarity went downstairs to receive her sister once again.

After Sweetie finally arrived, she spoke up. "Hey, Rarity. When I was on my way to talk to the Crusaders, I thought of something, and thought it would be a good idea if I discussed this with you quickly before I talk to them."

Curious, Rarity asked. "And what would that be?"

"Remember when you said that I should be careful about who I tell about my personal things?..." Sweetie Belle asked, a bit more ashamed than usual.

"Sweetie Belle…" Rarity said as her previous smile was turned into a concern. She knew exactly what Sweetie Belle meant.

"Ah c'mon Rarity! It helps my creativity flow and I will be being myself." The little filly explained.

"I don't know…" That was all Rarity could say after hearing Sweetie's explanation.

"Oh please, Rarity! Please, please, please, please, pleeeease?!" Sweetie Belle pleaded with her sister with wide puppy eyes.

Author's Note:

There is one more chapter left and we will finally have a conclusion to Sweetie's Little Accident. So don't miss the final chapter of the story: "The Final Act" which releases... right away! :yay: