• Published 1st Apr 2016
  • 4,788 Views, 100 Comments

Sweetie's Little Accident - The Killer Legacy



Sweetie Belle have a nightmare that makes her wet the bed.

  • ...
25
 100
 4,788

Chapter 9 - Unexpected

Arriving at their clubhouse, the Crusaders couldn’t wait to start the babysitting.

“That was a clever idea, Sweetie Belle! How did you think of that?” Apple Bloom curiously inquired.

“Let’s just say that it came into my mind.” Sweetie said with a smile.

Apple Bloom and Scootaloo could only shrug at Sweetie’s answer.

“Hey!” Scootaloo called out. “So, who are we taking care of?”

Nopony seemed to be willing to volunteer, that's when Sweetie Belle excitedly proposed. “I’ll be the baby!” Apple Bloom and Scootaloo were surprised by Sweetie's reaction, prompting them to stare at her.

“What?” Sweetie asked. “None of you wanted to be the baby, so I figured I could fill the part.”

Her answer seemed barren to the Crusaders, although they knew Sweetie was right. Neither Apple Bloom or Scootaloo had wanted to do it, so they accepted her response.

“Oh! I almost forgot!” Sweetie beamed to the Crusaders. “I brought these with me, so it can be much more real! What do you girls think?”

The diapers she pulled out from her bag were most unexpected for her fellow Crusaders, this was getting ridiculous.

“Sweetie Belle, really? Diapers?” Apple Bloom remarked.

“Where did you get these from anyway?” Scootaloo asked.

“These are my old diapers from when I was a baby.” Sweetie answered, this was the fastest excuse she could bring herself to say.

“These diapers that clearly fit on any of us?” Scootaloo pointed out.

“I guess I was a big baby, haha…” Sweetie nervously answered, as she started to sweat.

“Sweetie Belle…” Apple Bloom began, clearly not buying the excuse for a second. It seemed too convenient.

“Err…” Sweetie Belle stammered, as she now realized it probably hadn’t been a good idea to show the diapers to her friends (and fellow Crusaders). She hadn’t even thought of the possibility of them discovering her thing with diapers, all she’d wanted to do was play babysitter with her friends.

“Is this related with the thing you didn’t want us to know?” Apple Bloom directly inquired, putting two and two together.

Sweetie was startled by that sudden question. She didn't like feeling pressured and backed into this corner. But even though she was scared of all the things that could possibly happen to her if she told them, she spoke up. “Actually yes…”

“Care to share, Sweetie?” Apple Bloom encouraged “We promise we won’t think badly of you. It’s okay if ya need to wear ‘em for whatever reason.”

“Yeah! Scootaloo chimed in. “We’re just confused, that’s all. And we want an explanation.”

Without any more procrastination, Sweetie (very reluctantly) finally decided to speak up. “You know, girls, some days ago I started to have night time accidents. So Rarity decided to surprise me on the second night I had an accident, putting a diaper on me while I was sleeping. Then she advised me to wear diapers at night until I don't have the accidents anymore. But the thing is, I was kinda in doubt about these things, but I ended up liking them a lot when I tried them once while I was bored. I even started acting like a baby, because I was already diapered, and that was one of the best days I’ve ever had! And, well, I think that explains everything… please don’t think I’m a freak!” Sweetie pleaded to her friends after her explanation.


After a moment or two of regaining their composure, both Crusaders looked at Sweetie Belle. Apple Bloom was the first to speak up. “We could never hate you, Sweetie Belle.” She spoke, calming the despaired filly.

“Really?!” Sweetie nearly gasped, she’d expected the response to be the exact opposite of what her friend had just said.

“Of course we’re serious, Sweetie,” Scootaloo nodded. “After all, you are Sweetie Belle. If there was anypony who was gonna like these things, it would probably be you.” She explained.

“Am I really that predictable?” Sweetie innocently asked.

“Sweetie Belle, we know you enough to know your behavior.” Apple Bloom confirmed.

“If you girls say so,” Sweetie began, before a thought struck her. “…So then, you girls don’t think this is weird at all?”

“Well this is somewhat different from what we’re used to…” Apple Bloom began.

“And yes, it can be weird to think about it…” Scootaloo continued.

“But this doesn’t seem a bad thing to do. What's the problem about doing it? I mean, it isn't hurtin’ nopony, it's just you bein’ you.” Apple Bloom finished.

“So you girls are okay with it?” Sweetie asked, still not knowing what their response would be now.

“As long as you’re happy, this is fine to me.” Apple Bloom happily replied.

“I think it’s fine as well. And if you say that it’s fun for you, we might as well try our luck with babysitting!” Scootaloo added, which drastically increased Sweetie's happiness.

“I can’t say enough how much I like you girls! Thank you!” Sweetie loudly declared to her friends as she hugged them all tightly and got emotional, crying for happiness.

“It’s nothing, really. We did only what we thought our Sweetie Belle needed.” Apple Bloom replied.

“Besides I think you would look cute in a diaper.” Scootaloo added, which made Sweetie blush, but not end the hug.

What Sweetie Belle thought would be her nightmare instead went for an unimaginable dream she could never have foreseen. She never thought her friends could be that comprehensive with her, even with such an eccentric thing like liking baby stuff and wearing diapers. She never felt this lucky about having such good friends like these before.


After about two minutes, the fillies finished with the hug.

“Thank you again, girls! I don’t know if you know how important it was to me to keep this a secret” Sweetie declared, relaxing a bit.

“You don’t have to worry about that anymore, Sweetie Belle.” Apple Bloom replied.

“Your secret’s safer here than anywhere else in Equestria.” Scootaloo added.

“We know it’s hard for you to keep that secret to yourself, Sweetie, but not just because you have a fear of anypony thinkin’ bad about you,” Apple Bloom told her friend. “But also because you like it so much that you can’t help but want to spread the joy of it to the whole wide world of Equestria.”

“What are you talking about, Apple Bloom?” Sweetie innocently asked.

“Sweetie, don’t you remember today’s class? You asked about what sound the birds make, and you stopped the class just to show off your drawing to the class, I know that these were only you making us guess what we would do today. But, Sweetie, even your face when you saw Diamond Tiara with a diaper betrayed you.” Scootaloo explained.

“You were almost as red as Big Macintosh bein’ ashamed.” Apple Bloom added.

“Oops!” Sweetie realized, blushing even more now.

“I can say you got lucky that the whole class didn’t discover you,” Scootaloo added. “Diamond Tiara called you that thing, but I guess she was just doing that to bully you and didn’t actually know.”

“I guess I wasn’t being so careful, heh heh.” Sweetie nervously laughed, now realizing how close her secret had come to being spilled out in school.

“If we weren't your friends, Sweetie, we wouldn't have discovered things like you did today. But like I said, we’ve know each other for so much time that we already know you.” Apple Bloom declared.

“I don't know if I said that before, but I’m glad I have such amazing friends like you girls!” Sweetie beamed with joy. And the two ponies just smiled at her statement.


“So, I guess we can start now, if you’re okay of course.” Apple Bloom inquired to Sweetie Belle about the babysitting.

“You bet I am!” Sweetie proudly declared, her mood now back to normal.

“Now that’s the Sweetie Belle I know!” Scootaloo said, eager to start.

Sweetie Belle smiled as she was about to have her little fun, but now with her friends.

Author's Note:

What? I wanted to create a small drama before Sweetie could have some fun again. :derpytongue2: For me this is the perfect place to make all her friends discover her secret, so in the next chapter, they could go deep into the role of babysitting with the help of Sweetie,but really, now I promise 100% the next chapter will be her little fun again.