• Published 1st Apr 2016
  • 4,789 Views, 100 Comments

Sweetie's Little Accident - The Killer Legacy



Sweetie Belle have a nightmare that makes her wet the bed.

  • ...
25
 100
 4,789

Chapter 12 - Naughty

Sweetie Belle felt so relieved after she used the bathroom. She always felt very relieved after using the bathroom but this time she felt even better: Not only because she’d been holding it for too long, but because she felt like she’d accomplished a really important mission. She’d used the big potty instead of her diaper. She kinda felt proud for doing such a simple task that most ponies do. “You know what? Maybe doing some grown up stuff can be fun as well!” She told herself as she got off the toilet, feeling like a big filly.

Once she did everything she needed to do in the bathroom, Sweetie Belle was ready to go straight to her bed to get some sleep, she’d had a really long day. Getting out of the bathroom, she slowly walked towards her bed. Having a good night of sleep was everything she needed right now, and there wasn't somepony else better than both her plushie friends Huggy Bear and Fluffy Bunny for her to sleep with. But as soon as she reached her bed and uncovered her sheets, she found nothing. “Rarity!” Sweetie Belle called. “Can you come here please?”

“Of course, darling!” Rarity replied, making her way to Sweetie’s room. It didn’t take long for her to get there. Taking a quick look at her bed, she saw that she wouldn’t need to clean her sheets this time. Of course she hadn’t sleep yet, but it didn’t hurt to check. Inspecting Sweetie’s body, she didn’t saw any signs of injuries either. She didn’t know what her sister wanted. “Is anything wrong?” She asked her sister.

“I can’t find them!” Sweetie frowned. “Do you know where my two plushies are?”

Rarity got surprised by that question, not only because her little sister had called her to her room just to ask where are her plushies, but because that’s what she was curious about.

Thinking for a little bit, Rarity decided to not put too much pressure on the filly, at least for now, she was a better pony than that. Besides, Sweetie Belle hadn’t done anything bad yet. So she decided to use a different approach to see how Sweetie would react. “Oh, the bear and rabbit plushies that were on your bed? I put them back in your toy box. They seemed to be bored there, so I decided to put them back in the box so they could play with your old toys.”

Hearing this response, Sweetie Belle smiled, seeing how her sister really cared for her plushie friends. “Thank you, Rarity! Huggy Bear and Fluffy Bunny loved that!” She answered her sister, feeling confident that both her friends would play like there was no tomorrow.

“Uh… you’re welcome… Sweetie Belle.” Rarity replied, a bit shocked about Sweetie Belle calling her old plushies by their names once again.

That was for sure the answer Rarity needed before going straight to the subject, but at that moment it was already late and she was tired from all the dresses she had made throughout the entire day. She could ask about that to her sister tomorrow, it was time to sleep.

Then, remembering her sister’s little problem, Rarity cleared her throat. "Do you need any help to get prepared to sleep, Sweetie? I mean, do you want me to diaper you?" She asked.

Some sparks of joy could be seen as Sweetie heard her sister say that. "Yes please, Rarity! I want you to diaper me!" She smiled in excitement.

"Okay then, come with me." Rarity replied, still not sure about Sweetie's reaction, but she smiled back anyway.

Before they could even move from where they were, Sweetie decided to ask. "Can you grab hold of my hoof while we go?"

Rarity didn't expect her sister to ask such a thing. Of course, Rarity would usually hold on Sweetie's hoof when she was sad and was in need of some comfort, but she didn't see a reason to do that in a normal situation like that. "Sweetie Belle, the last time you asked that, you were only five years old. Don't you think you‘re a bit too old for that?" She asked, now intrigued.

"C'mon Rarity! Aren't you the best sister of all time?" Sweetie asked, blackmailing her sister a bit.

Rarity was trapped in the corner by this question, she really was a generous sister after all. "Fine, Sweetie Belle. I think I will make an exception this time, but only because this shows how our sisterhood is still strong." She replied, accepting her little sister request and making her little sister smile in the process.

On their path, Sweetie Belle kept humming a song because it made her feel relaxed.

Once they reached the changing table Rarity had set up, Rarity used her magic to levitate her little sister, and carefully position her above said changing table. Grabbing one of the diapers, she levitated the lower body of Sweetie Belle as she put the back side of the diaper below her sister, making sure to be well positioned. When she did that, she used her magic to slowly return the lower part of Sweetie's body to the table.

When Sweetie Belle knew she was sure about the next part, she got surprised to see that her sister was opening one of the drawers of the table and taking a new item that she hadn't seen before, it was a bottle of foal powder. That surprise was enough to make the filly ask.
"Uh… Rarity what is this?" She asked as she was a bit confused. She knew what it was, but she really wanted to make sure she wasn’t seeing things.

"It's foal powder, darling!" Rarity simply replied.

"But why? I mean you didn't use before in any of my previous changes." She innocently inquired.

"Because those times I was just taking off your diaper, not putting a new one on you, silly filly." Rarity replied, smiling to her sister.

"Oh…! Now I understand!" Sweetie smiled, content with this new knowledge.

Rarity just giggled at her little sister. "Besides, it's always better to put some foal powder on you, Sweetie. We don't want you to get a rash, right?” She explained.

When Sweetie Belle heard what her sister had just said, she immediately thanked Celestia for not getting a rash every single time she’d diapered herself, cause she didn't remember using foal powder to protect her rump. "Heh heh, you're right!" She replied while giggling.

Then Rarity resumed the diapered process. Grabbing the foal powder, she applied a good amount over Sweetie's rump. Looking to Sweetie Belle, Rarity could see that her sister had a wide smile on her face, while she quickly tapped both of her front hooves. At that time she could clearly see that Sweetie was enjoying this.

Sweetie Belle was loving every part of the process. The scent of the foal powder was even better: It smelled like a baby, and she loved being a baby!

With the foal powder applied, Rarity went about the other parts as usual. She grabbed the front of the diaper, adjusted it to the filly's rump, picked both tapes of the diaper, and carefully put each of the tapes in the front of the diaper. Just like that, she had finished the diapering process. "Done Bony!” She declared.

"Yay!" Sweetie Belle cheered while clapping her hooves.

Rarity just rolled her eyes as she took Sweetie Belle, back to her room.

As Sweetie Belle jumped on her bed, Rarity decided to make sure she was okay, before going to her own room. "Are you comfortable, Sweetie?" She asked.

"Yup! Very comfortable." Sweetie replied.

"Are you sure your diaper fits well on you so it doesn't leak?" Rarity questioned.

"Rarity!" Sweetie Belle called out to her sister, as she was already very tired.

"Alright, just wanted to make sure,” Rarity replied. “But remember, you can always call me if you need something, okay, Sweetie?"

Sweetie Belle nodded.

“Well then, have a good night’s sleep, Sweetie Belle!” Rarity told her little sister, leaving her sister room and going straight to her room.

“Night night, Rarity!” Sweetie Belle quickly replied while smiling.

Twenty minutes soon passed and both ponies fell asleep.


Sweetie Belle was having a nice dream and she was really enjoying this one. In her dream, she was simply dreaming that her big sister Rarity was taking care of her, while she was pretending to be a foal. Rarity wasn’t only changing Sweetie diapers right now, she was actually taking care of her as a baby, like she used to do when Sweetie Belle was younger.

She would feed her sister while doing the airplane trick, hold a bottle of milk for her to drink from it, play using Sweetie’s toys like the blocks or drawing with crayons, playing pretend using her dear plushies, have a tea party with her, she would even change Sweetie’s diapers when she did number two in them. Although when that happened, Sweetie could see that her sister was pretending to do gag faces, which would only make her giggle, Sweetie loved that.

But like all the good things in life, the dream had to end sometime.

Hearing some very distant chirping sounds, Sweetie Belle started to return to reality. Slowly opening her eyes, she yawned and took a good look at her surroundings. She could see that it was already early in the morning. Since it was a Saturday, she wouldn’t need to worry about school today, so she decided to take it slow on waking up.

Sweetie enjoyed hearing the sounds of the birds chirping before she started to make the first actions of the day. Taking off her sheets, she was greeted by the very familiar poofy diaper that was present on her rump. However, she got curious about it when looking it closely.
“Huh. I could have sworn that the last time Rarity checked my diaper, it was wet. Well, I guess the diaper is clean then.” Sweetie told herself as she simply shrugged about the subject and continued to do her usual process of waking up.

After a few seconds, Sweetie Belle just paused for a moment and stood in place when the sudden realization of what just happened, finally came to her mind. “Wait a minute!” She told herself, a bit louder this time. “I was dreaming when Rarity checked my diapers, so that means… I DIDN’T HAVE AN ACCIDENT! YAY!” She cheered, now overflowing with joy and happiness!

This was the very first time Sweetie Belle saw that she didn’t had an accident, that was for sure a reason to celebrate. Running to Rarity’s room, Sweetie could see that her sister had just woken up. She didn’t know if she was already awake when she’d arrived, or if she was woken up by her cheer from before. Either way, it was the perfect time to tell her the good news. “Rarity! Rarity! Look, I didn’t had an accident!” Sweetie Belle proudly declared!

Taking a moment to realize what her sister had just said, Rarity immediately took a look at Sweetie’s diaper. It was clean, so she rubbed her eyes with her hooves just to make sure she wasn’t seeing things. It was true! “Could this mean her nightly accidents were over?” Rarity thought. “Maybe Sweetie Belle was right when she said her accidents would end soon! I knew the decision to make her wear diapers was the perfect idea! She got so used to it that her little body finally learned how to hold it. I guess the reason she was having the accident was all about stress, and when she started to act… well, a little immature, it helped her to relieve all the stress she was having. Guess I don’t need to worry about her behavior anymore. Everything will go back to normal now.

Then Rarity finally decided to speak up. “Oh thank Celestia, finally! I’m so proud of you Sweetie Belle! Give me a hug, lil sis!” She declared while inviting her sister.

“Right!” Sweetie replied, smiling as she was quick to do so.

And so both sisters shared a warm hug that lasted for about a minute. When the hug was finished Rarity started to speak up. “Well, Sweetie Belle, I think I will cancel the appointment with Doctor Stable right now, so you don’t need to worry about it anymore as I know you aren’t so fond of doctors, right?”

“Yeah… what if I needed an injection? Needles do ouchies!” Sweetie spoke up as she used a childish word.

Rarity was in a good mood when she heard her sister say that, so she just played along. “I know, Sweetie, they might do ouchies, but it would be for your own good. But as I said, you don’t need to worry about them, However…” Rarity paused. “I will need you to wear diapers one more day when you go to sleep, so we can both make sure this is permanent. Can you do that?” She asked.

“Of course I can, sis! You can count on me!” Sweetie simply replied, as she knew that was an easy task for her.

“Good. Well, since everything seems to be in order, I think I’m gonna prepare our breakfast, it won’t take that long, in the meantime…” Rarity took a moment before finishing her sentence. She wasn’t sure it was the right thing for her to do, but at the same time she wanted to reward her sister for her achievement. Taking a deep breath, she continued. “...you can play with those two plushies.”

Sweetie’s eyes were quickly replaced by shiny stars once she saw her sister directly allowing her to play with her dear friends. “Thank you, Rarity!” Sweetie happily told her sister as she gave Rarity another quick hug and went running back to her room.


Once Sweetie Belle reached her room, she went to get her plushies as her excitement grew with every passing second. She then started to think. "What a good dream I had, Rarity taking care of me… but why doesn't she do that?" She thought to herself. "I guess she’s always busy that's why… But then again, she allowed me to play with my two plushies…" She finished her thought. "Well, I think I might ask her that later, Right now I will go play with my two frien-" Sweetie said, but as she was about do so her belly told her that she needed to do something else.

Sweetie Belle was quick to realize what was going on. So without even thinking she went straight to the bathroom to do her business. In the bathroom she looked at the toilet for a moment, and then locked the door behind her and went to sit on it. She looked all around the bathroom to make sure nopony were there to see her while she was... occupied.

Without any more procrastination, Sweetie Belle started to do what she needed to do. As she was grunting on the toilet, she realized that for some reason, it was more difficult to do so unlike all the other times she’d done it. So she decided to focus more and more on getting done with her business. She was really trying to let it out until finally, she had done so. "Phew! What a relief, I feel much better now. What a good feeling indeed!" Sweetie sighed with relief.

As she finished doing her business, Sweetie Belle flushed the toilet and jumped down. The moment she touched the ground was when she realized that something wasn't the way she thought it was. "Hey! If I flushed the toilet, why do I still smell something?" She said to herself as she walked a little bit, still feeling the crinkleness of her diapered rump, which made her remember another thing. "Hey! I'm still diapered as well. But what is that bulge behind it? Is this another kind of diap… UH OH!" Sweetie interrupted herself, as she finally understood what was going on.

"I made a poopy in my diapee!" Sweetie said, clarifying to herself. "I really was curious about why the toilet didn't make the plop sound this time." As she realized that, she was met with a big feeling of shame. That was indeed something a baby would do, but at the same time she couldn't deny that she wanted to giggle at herself for her forgetfulness and innocence for not remembering to take her diaper off to use the toilet.

At this time, Sweetie finally realized that her diaper was weighing herself down a little bit. She didn't really know what to think about her actually doing number two in her diaper. On the one hoof she was glad that she had done this because that meant she was a real baby and she didn't know how to properly use the bathroom (when she was playing of course). But on the other hoof she was plagued by her personal feelings. It definitely wasn't something she didn't feel comfortable with so she wasn't sad about doing so, but it wasn't something she felt like she should like either, as she would feel guilty if she did.

Thinking for a little bit, Sweetie Belle then decided. "Well, I guess accidents do happen sometimes, heh heh!" She giggled. "I guess I should wait till Rarity finishes our breakfast before asking for a change. Might as well play with my friends while I wait!" She declared, getting excited again to play with her friends. She then finished washing her hooves on the bathroom sink, unlocked the door, and went back to her room, to grab her friends to play for some time while she waited for Rarity.

As she walked to her room, Sweetie realized she would always be reminded of her little accident by every movement she did, as the big bulge behind her diaper would follow her wherever she went. "I hope I can get used to it." She said to herself.


Rarity, meanwhile, was almost done preparing the breakfast. She had made some pancakes and eggs, and some orange juice to drink. If the appearance of the foods wouldn't be enough for a pony to immediately enjoy them, the smell of them would be. Rarity knew she had done a great job cooking this time, she fried everything without even burning it. She knew she had to save all the food to eat together with her little sister, but she couldn't stop herself from picking some tiny pieces of food and eating them. They were delicious.

Rarity was about to call out to Sweetie Belle, but she stopped for a moment and instead decided to go check on her little sister to see how she was doing. Carefully opening the door to Sweetie's room, Rarity faced her little sister playing with her two plushies while she pretended to give voices to each of them. Of course it was something Rarity found very childish, but she couldn't deny that her sister was so cute playing the way she was.

"Dawww…" Rarity quietly said to herself. "How adorable to see her playing, she even forgot to take off her diaper for the day. I think I will help her." She thought, now entering the room.

"I hate to interrupt your play Sweetie Belle, but breakfast is ready." Rarity called.

Sweetie Belle, realizing the presence of her sister, blinked in surprise. "Already?" She asked as she put her two plushies friends aside momentarily.

"Yes, and it’s delicious!" Rarity declared while licking her lips. “You’ll love it!”

"Hey! You were supposed to wait for me before we could all eat!" Sweetie complained to her sister.

"I couldn't help myself! It looked so well prepared," Rarity replied, trying to make an excuse. "Anyway, do you want any help to take off that diaper for the da-" Rarity tried to say approaching Sweetie Belle, before her nostrils were invaded by a not so pleasant smell. That smell definitely wasn't coming from the food.

It was then that Sweetie Belle started to say, embarrassed. "Well… about that…"

Rarity, hearing what her sister had just said, needed to think a bit until a click came into her head. "Sweetie Belle what did you do…?" Rarity asked with suspicion, almost scared of the possibility.

"Rarity, I did a poopy in my diapee, can you please change me?" Sweetie asked with the most innocent tone.

But as Sweetie said the last word, not even this tone of voice would change how Rarity would react right now.

Rarity was speechless! She couldn't talk for a moment. She couldn't believe that her sister would actually do such a thing. Perhaps she was too kind with her little sister? At that moment, she made up her mind, it was finally time for her to display some attitude. "SWEETIE BELLE, WHAT DID YOU DO?!" She asked to her sister in a shocked tone of voice.

Author's Note:

Wow! What a chapter! :pinkiegasp:

Sweetie Belle finally ended not having an accident in the night and she even did something she wasn't used to :twilightsheepish: But it seems like Rarity did not like that, and Sweetie Belle might be in trouble :twilightoops:

Will Sweetie Belle be able to get away this time? :unsuresweetie: Stay tuned to discover! :raritywink: