• Published 1st Apr 2016
  • 4,787 Views, 100 Comments

Sweetie's Little Accident - The Killer Legacy



Sweetie Belle have a nightmare that makes her wet the bed.

  • ...
25
 100
 4,787

Chapter 1 - The Accident

Sweetie Belle could feel the anxiety washing over, she was about to sing to everypony. It was the first time she would sing to a crowd, especially one of such an intimidating size. Her legs quivered and wobbled like jelly. But there was no turning back, she had to do this.

When the filly finally got up on the school stage, the curtains opened, and she saw ponies seated in every row, waiting for her to start. Plucking up courage and swallowing a lump in her throat, she breathed and started to sing. But no sound came from her mouth. The ponies were looking at Sweetie, all confused. That is, until everypony started to laugh without stopping.

And Sweetie Belle just stood there, scared and sad. She didn’t know what to do, despite her best efforts she couldn’t get herself to sing, and neither could she move her legs to flee the stage. So she did the only thing she could do in this situation, and started to cry, creating a puddle of tears, this was the worst nightmare of her life.

In fact, that’s exactly what it was, just a nightmare. Sweetie shot up in bed! Scared, but soon calming down as the reality slowly sank in. “Ah! It was all a bad dream!” The filly said, breathing a sigh of relief. However, upon rustling the sheets on her bed, the filly started to feel something weird, something a bit... damp. Realizing what had happened, the filly was overcome with a series of emotions: shock, anger, and fear, all in that order no less. The very fact that she’d wet the bed made her think of and feel a lot of things. However, the only thing that came to her mind at that moment, was to call out for her older sister.

“Rarity! Come here, please!” Sweetie Belle screamed, though part of her was afraid of what her big sister might think.

Rarity came rushing into Sweetie’s bedroom, filled with worry and dread about what could have happened to her little sister to make her scream so loudly. “What is it, darling?! Did some horrible thing happen?!” She frantically asked.

“Yes…” Sweetie gulped, but couldn’t bring herself to say what the problem was.

“What is it?” Rarity inquired. “You called me for a reason, didn’t you?”

“Err…” Sweetie began, only to fall to silent. She wasn’t sure if she should confess or not. What might Rarity think?

“Listen, Sweetie,” Rarity said softly, as she approached her little sister’s bed. “Whatever it is, I will support you, and I believe we can overcome this like sisters. But I need you to tell me what’s wrong if you want me to help you.”

“I had a nightmare and I wet the bed!” Sweetie said all at once, and began to burst into tears of shame.

“Shh…” Rarity said softly, calming Sweetie down with a few strokes of her sister’s mane. “It’s alright, Sweetie Belle. I’m not upset with you. It was just an accident you couldn’t contain, nothing to fret about. It happens quite often to ponies your age.”

Sweetie sniffled, the water works were slow to stop. “Are you sure you’re not mad with me or are going to laugh at me?” She asked, worried about such a possibility.

Rarity sighed, clearly her sister would need some encouragement. “Look Sweetie,” She began, looking all around. “Let me be honest with you. Before you were born, I had some accidents too. But by the time I got my cutie, I stopped having them. And let me tell you something, Sweetie Belle, darling, this doesn’t make me laugh even a little. Why would I laugh at you for something you couldn’t control?”

“Rarity, you are the best sister I could ever wish for!” Sweetie exclaimed, now feeling better.

“Come here little sister!” Rarity cooed, enveloping Sweetie carefully with her magic. The two shared a warm and comfortable hug that lasted about a minute.

Then, after giving her sister a bath to clean off her coat, Rarity turned her attention to her sister’s soaked bedsheets. “Don’t worry about your bed, Sweetie Belle. I’ll make it for you.” She instructed.

“Thank you, Rarity.” Sweetie smiled, delighted not to have to worry about the sheets at all.

“You’re welcome, darling.” Rarity replied, then she lifted up the sheets with her magic and set them carefully in the wash to be cleaned.

At breakfast a short time later, both sisters ate and began to talk more.

Rarity knew she needed to get her sister not to fixate on her bed wetting early in the morning. “Sweetie Belle,“ She spoke, after polishing off some eggs. “I guarantee that this will be the last time that happens. Just relax and don’t focus on it, it was one accident, perfectly natural.”


Sweetie went off to school, while Rarity stood at her boutique to attend a client who wanted a different print of clothes than the ones she currently had.

The day went by quickly for both. In school, Sweetie learned more about cutie marks, paying close attention during Cheerilee's lesson about them. But she was more excited to go out with her Cutie Mark Crusaders friends and find cutie marks when school ended.

Sure enough, after school, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo and Apple Bloom, all trotted off to find Cutie Marks. They tried to earn them in various activities: Running, massaging, and building sandcastles and sand forts. Unfortunately, none of those things earned them their cutie marks, but they all had all fun in spite of that.

It wasn’t until late in the afternoon that Sweetie Belle waved goodbye to her friends, and went home, or rather to Carousel Boutique her more or less second home. Since her parents were out of town on vacation, she was once again staying at her sister’s business.

Back at Carousel Boutique, Sweetie Belle said “Hello.” to Rarity, then went upstairs to take a bath, so as wash off all the sweat she had worked up. Shortly afterwards, she went to the table to enjoy the delicious dinner that Rarity had made for her.

It was great! The dinner consisted of things like apple sauce and pancakes, which happened to be Sweetie Belle’s favorite foods. She thanked Rarity for the excellent food, and after dinner she went up to her bedroom to draw. Despite the bad dream of last night, she felt tempted to draw herself singing, but this time with her sister.

It proved to be difficult to get all the details just right, and the hours ticked by as Sweetie doodled away. At last, tired out and barely able to keep her eyes open, Sweetie Belle stored her drawing in one of her dresser drawers, brushed her teeth, and went to bed. This time with clean and odoriferous sheets. As she settled in for the night, the filly hoped that nothing bad would occurs in the dawn,. But instead of going to sleep, she kept thinking about her accident last night. And thus she mentally pleaded: "Oh please! Oh please! Oh please! Dear Luna, please, don't make me have bad dreams tonight! Because I will wet the bed again if that happen! Oh, how embarrassing that it was, although it was relaxing, but even so it was still embarrassing! I swear to you, Luna, if you make it so I don’t have any nightmares, I will never wear one of Rarity dresses for fun again!"

And only after that, did Sweetie Belle drift off to sleep.

Meanwhile, Rarity, had gone up to her room to work on a few more details on her dresses for a bit. Then she brushed her teeth and mane for a few minutes and decided that it was time to go sleep. She threw herself upon the bed, covered herself with her sheets, but before going to sleep, she thought outloud to herself: “Oh sweet Celestia what should I do?! I know that this happened to me once. But I worry with Sweetie Belle, in addition to that I almost snapped in anger because Sweetie Belle had wet the sheets, and I had to wash them with the greatest regret. What if this happens again? Indeed, I will have to do something about it, but what?”

But then Rarity fell asleep as well. Both sisters dreamed, while trying to find their problems within them. Rarity and Sweetie Belle both had a long night of dreams, unrelated to their problems. But what could Luna possibly do to help?